• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eva Longoria

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
On last weeks episode of "Best Week Ever" on VH1 (where they showcase and highlight the past weeks current events with a lot of humor and commentary), they did a segment on all the alleged backstage bickering going on at the set of "Desperate Housewives".

At one point of the segment, they are showing the cast in their bathing suits getting in position for a photo shoot. Eva Longoria is laying down on a lounge chair, and Marcia Cross (the redhead) is standing behind her. While Eva is fidgeting around with her hair and suit, Marcia leans down and lightly tickles Eva's bum with her nails. She does it for a second or two, and Eva finally jumps and giggles when she realizes what's happening. Cute little scene, and better yet, a clip of it's available online. :D

Just watch the video segment at VH1.com. It's about a 1/3 of the way into the clip.

http://www.vh1.com/news/best_week_ever/?videoId=45043

Enjoy!

Mimi ;)

P.S. It takes a few moments for the video to load, so don't freak if it doesn't load or play right away.

Thanks Mimi

This is the clip I alluded to in my "The Insider" post...I am so fucking happy the clip turned up somewhere else.

Ah, glad I posted about it then! Good deal. :D

Mimi

If you are using FireFox...

it may not recognize your WMP as a version 9 or higher (mine is a 10, and it wouldnt recognize mine). You probably will have to bite the bullet and use IE (unless there is a FireFox update I havent done yet).

Update....I think I was downloading from the wrong place.

Last edited:
It's too bad that no one apparently recorded a clip of either show (Best Week Ever or The Insider). However, I was able to grab a couple of screen shots off the web video.

bwelongoriaa2hx.jpg

bwelongoriab9aa.jpg

Help

can anyone post the EXACT link or even the video file i cannot find it and i would DIE to see eva longoria tickled!!!

Wow, I missed this post first time around...I'd love to see this clip too if someone has it.

I was unable to find the clip through the link posted. It would be really cool if someone could post it.

You guys can't find it because this post is from April of 2005.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back