• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first post. love panyhosed feet

hen

this is my first post.
Sorry for my english. I´ll try to do my best.

This story is about an aunt of mine. Beautiful, brunette with long gross legs and always wore pantyhose.
She loves being tickled and know that because once she told me that her son ( my cousin ) always caress her pantyhosed legs before he goes to sleep and that tickle her so much.
Once, there was a party in my home; I was about fortheen years old and my aunt in her late thirties. She was in my room sitting in a chair with her feet relaxing in my bed; no shoes and wearing a tan colored pantyhose. When I entered in my room, the first thing i saw was her hosed feet in my bed; what a beautiful view, she looked at me with a big smile in her face, like she knew what i wanted. I shut the door and sat in my bed close to her hose feet. I started touching her right foot very slowly, trieng to touch only her pantyhose. I drew circles in her hosed soles with only one finger. When i looked at her, she was with her eyes closed and a big smile in her face, i though she was enjoing this. I kept tickling her hosed feet up and down, drawing circles in her soles, changing the foot for more than 20 minutes, doing very slowly. In this lovely twenty minutes, she kept with her eyes closed and giggles. I just stopped because another aunt of mine called for her.
Thanks

Congrats on your first post. Nice little story. Glad you posted.

Welcome to the TMF, hen, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very nice true story. :D

Those circles get them every time don't they? Especially in nylons. Very cute story and welcome.

XOXO

I too love to tickle pantyhosed feet. Thanks for speaking up and I hope to read more of your adventures with your aunt.

:devil2:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back