• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division (Lynda Carter

SlaveTickler

TMF Poster
TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division (Lynda Carter)

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division
Starring Lynda Carter
By SlaveTickler

It was a spring evening in Washington when it happened. The lovely and talented Lynda Carter was lying in her bed reading a script for an up coming TV movie, when she heard a loud thud. The mature beauty got up and rushed out of her room, concern children’s safety the only thing on her mind. Like something in an old horror flick, Ms. Carter tripped on a toy her daughter had left in the hallway, and fell to the floor. When she looked up she saw a large man in a dark sweat suit, with a ski mask standing over her. The actress almost let out a scream, but decided against it because she didn’t want to endanger her kids.

“Good evening Ms. Carter.” Whispered the masked intruder, “Would you please get up, and lead me to your bed room.”

Brushing the hair back from her face Lynda nodded and got to her feet. The shapely brunet was dressed in simple flannel pajamas, and no shoes. The mother of two was terrified, but for her self and her children. Who knew what fiendish things this man had planned for her, but whatever happened she had to endure for the welfare of her children.

Once in the bed room, the burglar instructed Lynda to retrieve two pairs of stowkings from her dresser, and lye on the bed. Take hold of the, teary eyed, woman’s left arm. The masked mane proceeded to tie the nylon garment around the limb and then to a rung in the head bored. The man bound the woman’s wrists and ankles until she was helpless and spread eagle on the bed. Ms Carter cheeks were glistening with tears of fear, and terror chilled her bones. She was certain that this man had every intention of forcing himself on her, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Then to her surprise her walked around to the foot of the bed, and stood by her feet.

“Hello Ms. Carter, I am a representative of an organization known as the TMF.” The intruder informed her, “We have wondered about you for many years, in fact you might say I am your biggest fan at TMF headquarters.”

Lynda’s stopped crying and a look of confusion filled her face. The actress had never heard of the TMF, was it a government group, a terrorist group. Had she and Robert not been through enough for one life time? She certainly did not like the hungry look in the man’s eyes’. What ever his intentions were Lynda was convinced that it wasn’t going to be pleasant for her.

“Do what you want to me,” pleaded Lynda, “but please… leave my children alone.”

“You think I’m here to hurt you?” asked the man with a sigh, “Well I guess that’s understandable, what with the bondage and the ski mask, but rest assured Ms. Carter I have no intentions of causing you or you children any harm.” he explained.

Lynda sighed with relief; despite to believe that her family was safe. The intruder walked over and shut the door to the bedroom and turned the lock on the door knob. Turning to face his captive, he smiled under his mask, all his life he’d dreamed about this moment. Now thanks to his membership with the TMF Celebrity Investigation Squad his dream was coming true. Ever since he was a young lad he’d had a crush on Lynda Carter. Now he was going to live out the fantasy of tickling her to his contentment.

“Well I guess I will begin at the beginning.” He stated, returning to his feet, “Tell me Ms. Carter, or may I call you Lynda?”

“Um, Lynda is fine.” She replied, trying to humer the invader.

“Excellent.” Replied the masked man, “When was the last time you had a pedicure?”

“A pedicure, well, maybe a week ago.” Replied the woman, “Why do you ask?”

“It’s nothing,” he replied, “it’s just that I fined feet are far more ticklish when the calluses have been removed.”

A look of disbelief replaced the one of fear. Lynda couldn’t believe that someone would actually break into her home to simply tickle her, or that there was some sort of organization involved. The restrained woman was sure that this was an episode of “Punked”, and that her husband had to be in on it. Unfortunately the TMF was very real and this operative standing by her bare feet had every intention of tickling, something he was quite skilled at.

Lynda’s eye’s widened in disbelief as she saw the man squat down by the foot of her bed, her toes curled because she knew how sensitive her feet were. When she had gotten that pedicure last week it had taken 3 of the salons staff to hold her into the chair. Even worse Ms Carter was sure that the girl scrubbing her feet was enjoying it. The bound actress simply could not believe what was about to happen, why would someone start an organization dedicated to this. What ever the case, they are a group of twisted, and sick individuals.

The actress gasped, and closed her eyes as she felt the tip of the man’s fingers stroke the sole of her foot. A grunt of discomfort escaped her, and she began to fidget. The finger softly dragged its nail up the curve of her sole, to the very peak of her arch, and back down to her heel. Lynda shivered, and her breathing became shallow, she hopped that if she could keep from laughing long enough her tormenter might give up and go away. Unfortunately, for her, the intruder had learned his craft from Pricilla James, the best tickler in North America. The first thing she always taught was persistence, and he had learned it well.

“Uh, no, er, cut it out.” Grumbled Lynda as she felt her control slipping, “Eek, giggle, stop it.”

“Ah, do I detect a loss of restrain coming on Ms. Carter?” asked the man, “I think we need to apply more pressure, let add another finger.”

With the addition of the second digit, Lynda began to squirm, and her foot twitched. Little giggles escaped from the actress, and her beautiful lips parted into an involuntary smile. The helpless woman felt a second set of fingers start to rub the sole of her other foot. This was too much, and the television Icon exploded into a solid belly laugh. Squeals and giggles filled the room, and Lynda began to feel that sense of helplessness a person feels when being tickled. That lack of control, combined with the fear the he might never stop. For a person like Ms. Carter, who prided herself on her self-control, it could be an utterly humiliating experience.

“Oh, oh please stop… hehehehehe, ah-hahahahaha… snort… giggle…giggle, I can’t stand it, STOP IT NOW!” Screamed the actress, more grateful then ever that her bedroom wall’s were so thick, “Oh god, why are you doing this to me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

For a brief moment, the stunning brunet’s suffering stopped. The woman’s beautiful grey/blue eyes watched as the masked fiend took a few step, until he was standing parallel with her hips. The tormentor’s head slowly turned from one side to the other, pausing on her pretty face, heaving chest, and long legs. Without warning, the man took hold of her flannel pajama bottoms, and yanked them down to her ankles. Lynda shrieked as her tanned legs, and white cotton panties were exposed. A sigh of appreciation escaped the intruder, and Ms. Carter’s face was flush with embarrassment.

“I don’t know how you’ve been able to keep you wheels’ in such great shape, but they look spectacular.” He commented, “Now, this might tickle a bit, so bear with me”

“NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN!” pleaded Lynda as fingers gently tweaked her knees.

“What are you talking about, I’ve never tickled your knees before.” Replied the intruder, “Have you been letting other masked men tie you done and tickle you?”

“No, AH, hehehehehe, giggle, hahahahaha, please stop it.” She wined.

Lynda’s tormentor left her knees and began to run his trim nails over his captives tanned thighs. The helpless woman’s long ebony locks were tossed about as she shook her head wildly. The masked tormentor’s skilled fingers danced up Ms. Carter inner thighs, stopping at her panty line. When the burglar looked up, he couldn’t help but see the actress’ large titties jiggling under her loose fitting pajama top. It was a spectacular sight for the man, who was already very aroused by the situation. Even as his nimble fingers did there work, kneading the tanned flesh, he was thinking of a ways to utilizes his captives braless state.

“Ah, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, oh no please stop, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, oh, oh, oh, please I can’t stand it.” Squealed the tearing actress, “Oh no please, stop it, it tickles too much” She continued, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, have merci, HAHAHAHAHA!”

Finally an idea came to the torturer, and he removed his hands from his captive. Lynda was slowly able to get her breath back, only to feel the bottom button of her top being undone. The red faced actress was unexplainably surprised at her captors’ actions. So far her tormentor had done nothing but humiliate her, but for some reason she was shocked at the current twist. One by one each of the white buttons was undone, until only the one between her breasts remained.

“What’s going on?” asked Lynda, “Why did you do that?”

“We are going to play a little game.” Replied the masked man, “We are going to see if that button can out last your bladder.” He continued, as he exposed her flat belly, “I am going to tickle you until either that button pops, or pee your panties.” He explained further, “If your bladder goes first I leave, but if the button goes first I work over those awesome tits with my magic fingers.”

“Why, why would you do this to me?” asked Ms. Carter, but she would get no verbal response, only the sensation a finger tip start to trace a circle around her pretty navel.

Lynda began to groan and squirm on her large bed. Her belly button was a very erogenous area on her body. On several occasions her husband had nearly brought her to climax just by licking it, and the actress almost hoped her captor would do so for her now. Suddenly she felt two sets of fingers dig gently into the sides of her belly,

Jolts of sensations were sent up her spine. The actress’s stomach was the second most ticklish place on her body, ironically her breasts were first. It wouldn’t be long before she was in hysterics again.

“Oh, um, giggle, please, hehehehehe, I can’t… oh no, hehehehehe.” Laughed Lynda, trying not to squirm, her breast would no doubt pop the little button, and she knew they would be mauled mercilessly with tickles.

The bad man worked his fingers up and down his helpless victim’s sides, causing her to squeal and squirm slightly. The TMF operative knew it was just a matter of time before Lynda was, either, thrashing like crazy or pissing herself. Either way he would get what he wanted. Whether or not the button popped off or not he was under orders from his superiors to tickle his target celebrity until she peed, it was standard practice on this type of mission. Nothing would make him happier then to get a crack at those breasts but he was a man of his word, and would honor them tonight as well.

As his fingers worked there way up Lynda’s ribs, the woman lost all control. No longer could she keep her body still, as the capable fingers of her captor explored her ticklish frame. Loud, beautiful, laughter exploded form the woman, as tears streamed down her cheek. The actress bucked and laughed, and pleaded for merci even though she knew none would come. Then, just when that last button seemed strained to its limit, warm wet urine stained the woman white cotton panties.

“Ah shit!” Exclaimed the man, tapping his ear peace, “SlaveTickler to base, do you read.”

“We read you ST, what’s the word?” said the voice on the other end.

“Mission successful, Wonder MILF is leaking sunshine.” He replied in code, “I repeat Wonder MILF is leaking sunshine.”

“Good job Operative SlaveTickler, prepare for beaming.” the voice replied.

Leaning over the agent, pulled out his knife, and cut the nylons that bound Ms. Carters Wrists. He looked down at the panting actress, hair sticking to the sweat on her face. To his surprise, Lynda’s blue/grey eyes looked up at him, and big smile parted her lips again. The exhausted woman mouthed two words to her, former, tormentor just as he began to teleported out of her bed room...Thank you .

The End

(Special Thanks to Myriads for giving me the ok to use the Forum as the "Secret Organization" in this story)

Last edited:
Damb it !

I worked hard on the F***ing stroy, and I want some feed back. What did you like, what could be better, what didn't you like. If people like it I will try to turn it into a serries. I just need feed back.

I hope you don't mind, but . . .

I took the liberty of 'fixing' things a bit. Spelling, grammer, etc.
The story was really good. I enjoyed reading it.

TMF:Celebrity Investigations Division
Starring Lynda Carter
By SlaveTickler

It was a spring evening in Washington when it happened. The lovely and talented Lynda Carter was lying in her bed reading a script for an up coming TV movie, when she heard a loud thud. The mature beauty got up and rushed out of her room, concern for her children’s safety was the only thing on her mind. Like something in an old horror flick, Ms. Carter tripped on a toy her son had left in the hallway, and fell to the floor. When she looked up she saw a large man in a dark sweat suit, with a ski mask standing over her. The actress almost let out a scream, but decided against it because she didn’t want to endanger her kids.
“Good evening Ms. Carter.” Whispered the masked intruder, “Would you please get up, and lead me to your bed room.”
Brushing the hair back from her head Lynda nodded and got to her feet. The shapely brunette was dressed in simple flannel pajamas, and no shoes. The mother of two was terrified for her self and her children. Who knew what fiendish things this man had planned for her, but whatever happened she had to endure for the welfare of her children.
Once in the bed room, the burglar instructed Lynda to retrieve two pairs of stockings from her dresser, and lay on the bed. Taking hold of the teary eyed woman’s left arm, the masked man proceeded to tie the nylon garment around the limb and then to a rung in the head board. The man bound the woman’s wrists and ankles until she was helpless and spread eagle on the bed. Ms Carter's cheeks were glistening with tears of fear, and terror chilled her bones. She was certain that this man had every intention of forcing himself on her, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Then to her surprise her walked around to the foot of the bed, and stood by her feet.
“Hello Ms. Carter, I am a representative of an organization known as the TMF.” The intruder informed her, “We have wondered about you for many years, in fact you might say I am your biggest fan at TMF headquarters.”
Lynda’s stopped crying and a look of confusion filled her face. The actress had never heard of the TMF. Was it a government group or a terrorist group? Had she and Robert not been through enough for one life time? She certainly did not like the hungry look in the man’s eyes. Whatever his intentions were Lynda was convinced that it wasn’t going to be pleasant for her.
“Do what you want to me,” pleaded Lynda, “but please… leave my children alone.”
“You think I’m here to hurt you?” asked the man with a sigh, “Well I guess that’s understandable, what with the bondage and the ski mask, but rest assured Ms. Carter I have no intentions of causing you or you children any harm.” he explained.
Lynda sighed with relief; despite to believe that her family was safe. The intruder walked over and shut the door to the bedroom and turned the lock on the door knob. Turning to face his captive, he smiled under his mask, all his life he’d dreamed about this moment. Now thanks to his membership with the TMF Celebrity Investigation Squad his dream was coming true. Ever since he was a young lad he’d had a crush on Lynda Carter. Now he was going to live out the fantasy of tickling her to his contentment.
“Well I guess I will begin at the beginning.” He stated, returning to his feet, “Tell me Ms. Carter, or may I call you Lynda?”
“Um, Lynda is fine.” She replied, trying to humor the invader.
“Excellent.” Replied the masked man, “When was the last time you had a pedicure?”
“A pedicure, well, maybe a week ago.” Replied the woman, “Why do you ask?”
“It’s nothing,” he replied, “it’s just that I find feet are far more ticklish when the calluses have been removed.”
A look of disbelief replaced the one of fear. Lynda couldn’t believe that someone would actually break into her home to simply tickle her, or that there was some sort of organization involved. The restrained woman was sure that this was an episode of 'Punk'd', and that her husband had to be in on it. Unfortunately the TMF was very real and this operative standing by her bare feet had every intention of tickling, something he was quite skilled at.
Lynda’s eye’s widened in disbelief as she saw the man squat down by the foot of her bed, her toes curled because she knew how sensitive her feet were. When she had gotten that pedicure last week it had taken 3 of the salon's staff to hold her into the chair. Even worse Ms Carter was sure that the girl scrubbing her feet was enjoying it. The bound actress simply could not believe what was about to happen. Why would someone start an organization dedicated to this. Whatever the case, they are a group of twisted and sick individuals.
The actress gasped, and closed her eyes as she felt the tip of the man’s fingers stroke the sole of her foot. A grunt of discomfort escaped her, and she began to fidget. The finger softly dragged its nail up the curve of her sole, to the very peak of her arch, and back down to her heel. Lynda shivered, and her breathing became shallow, she hoped that if she could keep from laughing long enough her tormenter might give up and go away. Unfortunately, for her, the intruder had learned his craft from Pricilla James, the best tickler in North America. The first thing she always taught was persistence, and he had learned it well.
“Uh, no, er, cut it out.” Grumbled Lynda as she felt her control slipping, “Eek",she giggled, "stop it.”
“Ah, do I detect a loss of restraint coming from Ms. Carter?” asked the man, “I think we need to apply more pressure, let's add another finger.”
With the addition of the second digit, Lynda began to squirm, and her foot twitched. Little giggles escaped from the actress, and her beautiful lips parted into an involuntary smile. The helpless woman felt a second set of fingers start to rub the sole of her other foot. This was too much, and the television Icon exploded into a solid belly laugh. Squeals and giggles filled the room, and Lynda began to feel that sense of helplessness a person feels when being tickled. That lack of control, combined with the fear the he might never stop. For a person like Ms. Carter, who prided herself on her self-control, it could be an utterly humiliating experience.
“Oh, oh please stop… hehehehehe, ah-hahahahaha… " Snort… giggle…giggle. "I can’t stand it, STOP IT NOW!” Screamed the actress, more grateful than ever that her bedroom walls were so thick, “Oh god, why are you doing this to me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”
For a brief moment, the stunning brunette’s suffering stopped. The woman’s beautiful grey/blue eyes watched as the masked fiend took a few steps until he was standing parallel with her hips. The tormentor’s head slowly turned from one side to the other, pausing on her pretty face, heaving chest, and long legs. Without warning, the man took hold of her flannel pajama bottoms, and yanked them down to her ankles. Lynda shrieked as her tanned legs, and white cotton panties were exposed. A sigh of appreciation escaped the intruder, and Ms. Carter’s face was flush with embarrassment.
“I don’t know how you’ve been able to keep your wheels in such great shape, but they look spectacular.” He commented, “Now, this might tickle a bit, so bear with me”
“NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN!” pleaded Lynda as fingers gently tweaked her knees.
“What are you talking about, I’ve never tickled your knees before.” Replied the intruder, “Have you been letting other masked men tie you down and tickle you?”
“No, AH, hehehehehe". Giggle. "Hahahahaha, please stop it.” She whined.
Lynda’s tormentor left her knees and began to run his trim nails over his captive's tanned thighs. The helpless woman’s long ebony locks were tossed about as she shook her head wildly. The masked tormentor’s skilled fingers danced up Ms. Carter inner thighs, stopping at her panty line. When the burglar looked up, he couldn’t help but see the actress’ large titties jiggling under her loose fitting pajama top. It was a spectacular sight for the man, who was already very aroused by the situation. Even as his nimble fingers did their work, kneading the tanned flesh, he was thinking of ways to utilize his captive's braless state.
“Ah, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, oh no please stop, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, oh, oh, oh, please I can’t stand it.” Squealed the tearing actress, “Oh no please, stop it, it tickles too much” She continued, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, have mercy, HAHAHAHAHA!”
Finally an idea came to the torturer, and he removed his hands from his captive. Lynda was slowly able to get her breath back, only to feel the bottom button of her top being undone. The red faced actress was unexplainably surprised at her captors’ actions. So far her tormentor had done nothing but humiliate her, but for some reason she was shocked at the current twist. One by one each of the white buttons were undone, until only the one between her breasts remained.
“What’s going on?” asked Lynda, “Why did you do that?”
“We are going to play a little game.” Replied the masked man, “We are going to see if that button can out last your bladder.” He continued, as he exposed her flat belly, “I am going to tickle you until either that button pops, or you pee your panties.” He explained further, “If your bladder goes first I leave, but if the button goes first I work over those awesome tits with my magic fingers.”
“Why, why would you do this to me?” asked Ms. Carter, but she would get no verbal response, only the sensation a finger tip start to trace a circle around her pretty navel.
Lynda began to groan and squirm in her large bed. Her belly button was a very erogenous area on her body. On several occasions her husband had nearly brought her to climax just by licking it, and the actress almost hoped her captor would do so for her now. Suddenly she felt two sets of fingers dig gently into the sides of her belly,
Jolts of sensations were sent up her spine. The actress’ stomach was the second most ticklish place on her body, ironically her breasts were first. It wouldn’t be long before she was in hysterics again.
“Oh, um". Giggle. "Please. Hehehehehe, I can’t… oh no, hehehehehe.” Laughed Lynda, trying not to squirm, her breasts would no doubt pop the little button, and she knew they would be mauled mercilessly with tickles.
The bad man worked his fingers up and down his helpless victim’s sides, causing her to squeal and squirm slightly. The TMF operative knew it was just a matter of time before Lynda was, either, thrashing like crazy or pissing herself. Either way he would get what he wanted. Whether or not the button popped off or not he was under orders from his superiors to tickle his target celebrity until she peed, it was standard practice on this type of mission. Nothing would make him happier then to get a crack at those breasts but he was a man of his word, and would honor them tonight as well.
As his fingers worked there way up Lynda’s ribs, the woman lost all control. No longer could she keep her body still, as the capable fingers of her captor explored her ticklish frame. Loud, beautiful, laughter exploded from the woman, as tears streamed down her cheek. The actress bucked and laughed, and pleaded for mercy even though she knew none would come. Then, just when that last button seemed strained to its limit, warm wet urine stained the woman's white cotton panties.
“Ah shit!” Exclaimed the man, tapping his ear peace, “SlaveTickler to base, do you read.”
“We read you ST, what’s the word?” said the voice on the other end.
“Mission successful, Wonder MILF is leaking sunshine.” He replied in code, “I repeat Wonder MILF is leaking sunshine.”
“Good job Operative SlaveTickler, prepare for beaming.” the voice replied.
Leaning over, the agent pulled out his knife, and cut the nylons that bound Ms. Carter's Wrists. He looked down at the panting actress, her hair sticking to the sweat on her face. To his surprise, Lynda’s blue/grey eyes looked up at him, and a big smile parted her lips again. The exhausted woman mouthed two words to her former tormentor just as he began to teleport out of her bed room...Thank you .
The End

(Special Thanks to Myriads for giving me the ok to use the Forum as the "Secret Organization" in this story)

Good show mate. I have loved Lynda rom the days of Wonder WOman as a young boy. Thank You. :woot:

Thanks & Sorry

I just want to thank you guys for the suport, and say sorry to Bart if my (now deleated) last post seemed uppity. I went back of my story and saw the mistakes you were talking about. I think I fixed most of them. You didn't have to go to all the trouble of retyping the story over again.

Thanks again for the support, I plan on writting a few more of thease latter on.

You should have used the magic TMF time machine and traveled back to 1978 when Lynda was 28 and in her Wonder Woman shape. You could have captured her on the set dressed in her Wondy costume! Then again about a million stories have been written like that. Perhaps a mature Lynda does offer a bit of a spin on it. :eek:

Thanks Rajee. The Kelly Rippa one is coming along, slowly, but it's comming.
I have an Angilena Jolie one that it almost finnished as well.

Lynda Carter Played Wonder Woman in the tv show in the 70's. She is also in the Dukes of Hazard movie thats coming out. She play Paulina.

jUST READ IT NOW! WE MAY PREFER F/F STORIES, BUT THIS WAS VERY INTERESTING.
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

After Kelly Rippa...

After I do my Kelly Rippa Story (Due up this weekend), I plan to do a F/F story. It realy means alot to have a F/F fan tell me the like my M/F story. Thank you.

If I'm great....

If I'm a great writer then Max Spears would have to be a god-like writer. Quite frankly max's ego is big enough. I'll say I am a good writer, and Max is agreat writer. Thanks for the great reaction to this story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back