• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief, recent, and true--m/f foot

yeayeayea

TMF Regular
Last weekend I was waiting for a train at Union Station in Philly when I spotted a cute blonde in flip flops (oh boy!) sitting on the ground nearby. I sat next to her, and started talking, flirting--you know how it goes ;) I let her sit with me on the train, and we talked and had a good time most of the trip. She was about 5'5'' with a slim build and beach-blonde hair. Her feet were an adorable size 6 or so and were adorned with glossy black toenail polish. She sat on her butt with her knees up against the seat in front of us, allowing her feet to dangle near the ground. During a break in the conversation, I reached down and removed one of her flip flops. I teased her about how weird she was, having "Care Bears" flip flops at the age of 20, and reached down to put her flip flop back on--but you know I didn't ;) I put it on the ground and grabbed her ankle, saying "Wait a minute." With my other hand, I reached down and scribbled my fingertips on her sole. It was soft. She GASPED and said "Oh my god, no. I'm SO ticklish."

Unfortunately, that was it--I had to disembark minutes later, and she didnt let her feet near me again.

It's time like these when I realize how far too little tickle action I've been getting recently--I miss The Rocking!!

Very nice! :bump: Thanks for sharing. You have to love those sneaky, short tickles.

Mitch

of course, we can't take them for granted--but I sure would've preferred, "haha hey that tickles, don't stop," *puts both feet in my lap*!

:p

because I gave her mine, trusting that I intrigued her enough that she'd call me. no such luck as of yet, I shouldve gauged the situation better and gotten it. she obviously didnt like being tickled anyway.

yeayeayea said:
of course, we can't take them for granted--but I sure would've preferred, "haha hey that tickles, don't stop," *puts both feet in my lap*!

:p

I think EVERYBODY, including non foot-fetishers, would like that reaction no matter what. But that only happens once in a blue moon. Very nice job though sir. You did good.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back