• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dream

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
Note: This is a dream I had recently after having a discussion with a TMF friend about how I am curious about what it would be like to experience female fingernails and multiple ticklers at one time. Who would have thought just having a short discussion would prompt such a vivid dream!

I like to juggle. I’m not very good, but I do like to do it anyway. So, I was sitting on the floor in short shorts and a sports bra juggling as I talked to my friend who was sitting next to me. On my other side, a woman was lying on the floor sleeping. I dropped a juggling cube onto her by accident. I quickly hid the other two cubes and switched to mime juggling and our talking also became silent. Well, ok, we were giggling a bit, too. Finally I asked my friend, “do you think she’ll get it?” My friend responded “I think you might get it first.”

I suddenly felt a startling sensation as the woman who had been sleeping was scrabbling her hands on my bare thighs. Giggling, I tried to escape, but I couldn’t do anymore than squirm. The woman looked up at me with an evil grin and called out, “hey girls, we’ve got a live one!”

One woman came over, pulled my arms above my head and sat on my hands. Another sat on my calves facing my feet. Two others placed themselves at my ribs and sides. The woman who had been sleeping stayed perched at my thighs.

“Hey, c’mon!?!” I said.

“What’s the matter, you think I didn’t notice that juggling cube that fell on me and the ones you hid in front of you? I think it’s time you learned a little lesson. Right girls?”

With that, 5 pairs of fingernails began raking against my flesh as laughter wrenched from my throat.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Staaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaap!!!!

Squirming from side to side I tried desperately to escape the tingling sensations all over my body.

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaassseeeeee Staaaaaaaahaaahaaahaahaaaap…

It went on for several minutes just using the light touch of their fingernails. Then as suddenly as it started, they stopped. But I wasn’t released. Instead the woman who had been sleeping leaned forward and looked into my eyes.

“I don’t think she understands yet, girls. I think we need to dig in.”

“No, nooooooo, don’t do thaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaattt!”

The fingers that started out light and soft were suddenly digging into my muscles and shooting electrical currents through my body.

Ahahahahahahaha Nooooooo more pleeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeee! Heeeeeeeheheheheeeeelllp meeeeeeeeeee!

Thrashing my body up and down I tried to escape the sensations.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaahahaaaahaaahaaaaa staaaahaaaaaahaaahaaapp pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

“Do you get it yet?”

Yeeeeeeheeeeeeesssss! Aaahhhhiiiiiimmmmmm sooooooohoooooorrrryyyyyyyyy!

“Ok, girls.”

All 10 hands stopped at once, but my body was still on fire as sensations rushed up and down. It took about a minute for me to stop laughing.

“Well, now that we know how ticklish you are… when you least expect it… expect it!”

Great story, and dream, luvn! Female gang tickling, with you as the lee, simply awesome!

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back