• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Words can not express how I feel right now..

The world really HAS changed eh?
The monsters just keep on surfacing. Getting worse and worse. And the innocent just keep falling to them. Therein is the real tragedy. :sowrong:

My heart to that poor child. Here's to a speedy and uncomplicated recovery for the little one.

And may the creatures...who in my opinion forfeited all of their human rights by performing this heinous act...be punished the way they SHOULD be. True justice must be meted out here.
Far too many monsters are allowed to walk away. It has to stop somewhere.
It has to. Too dark a path is this world taking. Please...where will it stop?

i hope to God that those inbred creatures get what justice is coming to them...castration is too good for them in my humble opinion, i think they should let the grandmother decide the most apropriate punishment for them.

i don`t understand how any one could do something like that.....there really are some sick fucks in ts world,i hope these guys die horrible and painful deaths

For once....I have nothing to say.

Plus I can't type with these tears all over the keyboard....:sowrong:

Was a time, when anyone so depraved would have been lynched by their neighbors, or maybe burnt at the stake. We can't do that now - it's "uncivilized."

Was a time, when these bastards would have been tried, convicted and hanged with dispatch. Can't do that either - South Africa abolished the death penalty to fit in with "civilized" world opinion.

What the chattering classes call "civilized", I call squeamishness. An society unwilling to liquidate its sociopaths is headed for a fall.

Strelnikov

The Cycle...

And then comes the backlash...and a period of repressiveness that will squash any creativity until the cycle turns once more...I think it's closer than we realize.

Completely disgusting. Even if our society could punish them how we think fit, humans, as a species, are not creative enough to establish what these men deserve. However; I do hope they receive the absolute worst.

Receive the absolute worst? Almost sounds like a paradox, 'cause they ARE the worst. Send 'em back to their maker as damaged good, slowly, with a carrot peeler. *scraaaaaaaape*

Yeah, I ain't nice 'bout such. Ain't sorry, either.

dvnc
who thinks some salt should be added...
and medical care, so it lasts for days...

Tragically, you've got to expect that sort of thing in Africa. Before the napalm starts flying, let me emphasize that the statement I just made is not rooted in racism, but rather in knowledge of the sad fact that Africa is home to a large number of tribal cultures that remained essentially unchanged for millennia until the European colonial powers dragged them kicking and screaming into the 18th Century, then left them to their own devices when upkeep of the Empire became too costly. As a result, they're dealing with modern problems through a Tribal mindset where the most ludicrous superstitions are given unquestioned credence. I've read reports of young men paying the local jujumen (Hollywood used to call 'em Witch Doctors) exorbitant sums for herbal concoctions that are supposed to make them bulletproof; of angry mobs roaming the streets with machetes in search of the evil sorcerors that steal men's penises and turn young boys into sweet potatoes, then killing anyone who runs from them on the grounds that they must be the guilty party; of schoolgirls in Kenya frothing with panic over rumors that a magician is forcing young girls to breastfeed frogs in order to steal their souls for an arcane ritual; and that's some of the milder lunacy. When the duly-appointed Health Minister of South Africa announces in his Official Statement On AIDS that it's due to a Satanic Conspiracy, do you really expect the average citizen, who in most cases has been purposely kept starved and ignorant by his government so as not to be able to pose an organized threat to the Establishment's deathgrip on power, to reject the notion that AIDS can be cured through magical means?

I appalled, I'm saddened, and I'm nauseated, but most tragically of all I'm not surprised.

We cannot begin to imagine the worst because we're simple humans, perhaps intelligent compared to the majority of people these days but nowhere near the genious, or in this case, atrociousness of the human race. These men, no not men, these wiskered things deserve much worse than a carrot peeler, much worse than boiling tar eating their skin away and letting the flies nest in their horribly mangled yet still functional bodies, and as simple humans we cannot begin to devise a plan so....not divine, but infernal. Anything we do to them is too nice, because they would eventually die. They deserve hell. I do hope that it exists, because if it does, that's their destination. The question is, how do we send them there? DVNC had a pretty good plan, but perhaps he had a better plan when he said they are the worst. Let their fate be determined by another twisted excuse for a human, maybe keeping Manson alive will serve one good purpose. Manson could undoubtedly plot an execution far more painful than we. Too bad we have no legal say in this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back