• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Feathers Part 2

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
Here’s part 2 of the Red Feather’s as I promised. Hope you like!

The Red Feathers part 2

Jonathan Samson, the cabin boy and only male member of the pirate crew ‘The Red Feathers’ was currently swabbing the decks on board of the pirate ship, The Jade Flower. He had been cabin boy upon the ship for about a month now and had been treated fairly well… not including the tickling and sexual torture of course but let’s not go into that right now.

It was a boiling hot day and all of the rest of the crew were below deck, enjoying the shade and cool. John rather enjoyed the hot weather and was only wearing an old leather apron with some old briefs that he had stolen from the last ship they had raided. Though in truth one reason he was staying up on deck was to escape being tickled half to death. Not that he had any major objections to it but when he had been tickled to orgasm three times in one day, it got a bit overwhelming.

John set his mop to one side for the moment and laid back on one of the masts enjoying the warm sun and cool breeze. Just then he felt a grip on his arms and they were pulled back around the mast. As John struggled fruitlessly he felt rope being tied around his writs and his arms were stuck fast to the mast. A figure walked from behind the mast and revealed herself to be…

(Is the tension high enough yet?)

“Sara!” John groaned as his chief tormentor stepped out in front of him. It was indeed the African beauty who had tickled John the most on the pirate ship. Though it had never been by herself Sara had been relentless in her attacks on him. She was by far the best tickler on the ship and she let everyone know it. John had seen Sara tickle other members of the crew to blubbering wrecks.

Sara was also a beautiful woman, 6’5 feet tall, long luscious legs with good size 7 feet that she constantly took care of. She also had a thin belly with a large deep navel and huge… well you know. Sara’s face was beautiful but had a constant expression of contempt on it. It was as if she believed she was God’s gift to the world (to be fair she actually did think that in some ways) She had short, rough hair, raven black. Which went well with her ebony coloured skin.

“Well, well what have we got here?” She sneered.

“A young Englishman tied to the mast of a pirate ship, dressed in nothing more than an apron and some dirty briefs.” Snapped John, a little tired of Sara’s greater than thou attitude.

Sara poked John in the ribs making him give a slight squeal “Don’t talk back to me boy or this’ll go a whole lot worse for you.” John did shut up, knowing that Sara wasn’t bluffing. His eyes widened as she pulled out a long knife that she had strapped to the back of her trousers “Don’t worry.” She said, grinning at John’s expression “This isn’t for you, but for those tiresome rags you wear.” With that she cut at the clothes John was wearing until he was as naked as the day he was born but still tied to the mast.

“Now where shall we start?” Sara murmured while she scoped out John’s body “How about… here!” She suddenly shot out her hand and started to claw John’s belly and used her other hand to dig into his ribs. The shock hit John suddenly and he through back his head and roared with laughter as Sara raked her fingers down his ribs and pinched his belly.

“OHHOHOHOHHOHOAAAAAAAASTHAHAHAHAPPPPPPPP!!!!”

“Not yet slave!” Sara shouted enthusiastically as she brought other hand down to his belly hand poked her fore finger into John’s navel making him give another burst of laughter. She wriggled her finger in his navel while using her other hand to squeeze his sides wildly. Sara grinned as John bucked wildly against his restraints; she loved having anybody under her power like this, even the toughest person crumbled under her skillful fingers. She had actually been bored with the crew until John arrived to torment.

Sara stopped for a second while John got his breath back she stood up and smiled at him “I see that you’re enjoying yourself.” She said, noticing his already stiffening cock. John groaned as he realized what Sara was going to do to him. Sara was still smiling at him “But we’ll save that for now I think.” She said as she knelt down and grabbed his ankles.

“Noooooo…” John pleaded and moaned as Sara got both of his feet in a tight arm lock and lightly brushed her fingers against his soles.

“Do you like this John?” She taunted “Do you like my fingernails brushing you feet? Do you like me tickling your little feet? How about if I start using my tongue?” And with that Sara started to lick John’s toes. Delving into the space between them slowly. John started to thrash wildly against this new assault as he got even stiffer downstairs…

“SARANOPLEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHANONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

“Oh but John, I’m having so much fun!” Sara laughed as she made lighting dashes with her fingers all over John’s soles. John tried to fight the tickling by scrunching up his feet but to no avail. Sara just placed her fingers in the skin crease and started to tickle there, making John force open up his feet again.

Sara made a quick change of tactics and left John’s feet before starting to spider tickle his waist, up his sides to his armpits and back down again rapidly. John’s eyes bulged as Sara began this new assault. Every time she started to tickle him in a different place, his senses went wild as each new area that was attacked felt the electric shocks of being tickled. Finally after several minutes of being spider tickle, Sara stopped and John sagged and tried to regain his breath.

After a few minutes John finally regained his composure and started to wonder where Sara had gone when a bright red object was shoved in front of his eyes “No…” He moaned in hoarse terror “Please not that Sara, anything but that! I’ll do anything you want just don’t use that!”

“You mean this little thing?” Sara sneered as she ran the stiff feather through her fingers “What’s the matter John? Is a big man like you afraid of a little thing like this?” And with that Sara started to brush the feather up and down John’s chest, emitting a series of giggles.

“SarahaahahahahapleasenohahahahahamoreI’mbeeeeehagging!” John spurted out as the feather went across his broad chest. He wriggled uncomfortably as the feather did its work at weakening him even further and making him squirm uncontrollably.

Sara smiled at John’s obvious discomfort “I like to here you beg like this John but I prefer a much bigger laugh from a man like you.” Sara trailed the feather down to John’s stomach and put it into his navel. The effect was tremendous as John entered a new gusto of laughter. Feathers tickled and titillated him the worst out of all the things on the ship. They tickled him the worst, made him incredibly horny yet were light enough that they didn’t exactly release him from his sexual torment.

The feather now went down John’s stomach, past his abdomen and rested just above his erect penis. Still giggling madly he looked at Sara and tried to plead with her but Sara only gave him a mischievous grin and slid the feather all the way down. John shuddered as the feather slid up and down his shaft; finally he exploded in tortured laughter.

“OOOOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAASTTTTTTAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

“That’s right Johnny boy! Squeal, laugh and beg for me!” Sara cried as the feather tickled the tip of John’s penis, sending him into agonizing bliss. Sara began to get turned on with this amount of control over someone she began to moan slightly with the pleasure “What’ll you do to let me release you torment John? I’ll let you cum if you agree to do something for me.” Sara said still teasing John’s penis and knowing he was only minutes from breaking point.

“But he won’t.” Came a calm voice from behind Sara. She spun round and saw the captain of the ship, Zhen Chan, standing by a barrel. Sara growled at the back of her throat at the only person she feared on the ship. Zhen Chan walked coolly over to the two “Let him go Sara.” She said calmly.

“Or else what?” Sara sneered but with a hint of worry.

“Or else you get the wheel.” Zhen said, giving Sara the worst threat on the ship. Sara’s face betrayed her horror and fear at getting the wheel but only for an instant. She snarled and turning on her heel, went to the stairs that led below the deck. Zhen Chan looked at her retreat with some amusement before turning to John.

“One of these days I’m going to have to sort her out.” She said thoughtfully.

“What’s… the… wheel?” John panted, still out of breath.

“The worst tickling device known to mankind.” Said Zhen “Just pray you never have to face it. Oh I’m sorry; you look as if you need a little help.” She said, finally noticing John’s predicament. She walked over to where he was tied up and drew out her knife, going to cut the rope when she had a better idea “You know… Even though this was the reason I actually kept you on the ship I think that the girls are overdoing things somewhat.” John nodded enthusiastically “So therefore I’m making you a full member of the crew. So now you actually have to give your permission before something like this can happen. How’s that sound?”

John grinned gratefully but has his reservations about whether anyone would actually ask his permission or not. He was still out of breath from the torture that Sara had given him; he was going to ask Zhen to release him before he realized that she wasn’t there. He was all alone on deck. John gave an exasperated sigh as he realized he would now have to wait until nightfall to be released. And the worst thing about it was the fact he still had a throbbing erection…

To be continued…

Your thoughts? (Be nice)

your story was cool but.............

Your heronie at 6'5".........would she really have such small feet!!!!!! Size 7. I would think size 12 at a minimum.

Giantfan :devil2:

Part two is almost better than teh the first. Continue this way! :evilha:

Giantfan said:
Your heronie at 6'5".........would she really have such small feet!!!!!! Size 7. I would think size 12 at a minimum.

Giantfan :devil2:

Really? I don't know much about foot sizes so I just guessed.

that was really good. honestly, i'm not much of a fan of f/m tickling but this is good! keep 'em coming! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back