• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Holmes tickled......

SoleProprietor

TMF Poster
Now...I don't watch the show "DAWSON'S CREEK", but a few months ago I saw scenes for an upcoming episode of that show...and I could have sworn I saw one of the characters (my sister says his name is Pacey, or some such thing...) tickling Katie Holmes character on the tummy and hips while she lay on the sofa.
I never was able to catch that episode...and have been waiting to see if it gets rerun.
Has anyone seen this at all?

I've seen it before. It's not that great. They're lying on the couch together, and he moves closer to her, and she goes something like, "Pacey, no" You don't see him tickling her, but you see her laughing. I don't watch the show either, BTW. I just saw an Alert for it a while ago. Unless I'm thinking of a different clip than you.

OK, guys, it's like this:

Katie Holmes (as "Joey") is tickled for several seconds by "Pacey". It occurs after they talk about not going too far sexually and Pacey, I believe, says something like, "There are other things we could do..."

He leans over and starts to squeeze/tickle Joey's waist. You can't see his hands well, but you can see tickling action occurring. As Bluelight recounted, she says, "Pacey--no!" while she is smiling widely and arching her back in response to the tickling. She also has her hands near his, trying to stop his attack.

Because he doesn't really get her that well and because the scene is short, she never actually breaks into laughter. However it IS Katie Holmes getting tickled and reacting in a ticklish way. Definitely worth seeing!

dig dug

Mucho thanks for the info fellas! That whole thing was just gnawing away in the back of my mind. I'm happy to know that I wasn't seeing things. LOL.

Peace!

There is another episode I believe where Katie was tickled. IT was in he first season, when Joey used to climb into Dawsons window. The were watching T.V. and then started fighting over the remote, which turned into a tickle fight. This one was cool too. Later on.

I've heard of that early scene but I have had no luck finding it so far . . . fortunately, the show is due for syndication next year so hopefully we'll have the chance. Weighing in on the scene with Pacey, I have to say that I love it myself, but that's just because Katie Holmes is like my ideal ticklee. Of course, I think it should have gone on longer, but I can still remember my heart stopping the first time I saw it. Since catching it on the repeat, I've almost worn our that section on my tape.

It doesn't matter how long the scene is or where she's getting tickled. If it involves Katie Holmes it is definately important.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back