• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desparate Housewives -- Leslie Ann Warren!

bandt001

TMF Master
On a fluke I watched this show tonight and was nicely surprised!

While Terri Hatcher's character suffers through a double date her mother (Leslie Ann) arranged, you see her in the back ground laughing and telling her date, "I'm very very ticklish." She repeats it laughingly at least 3 times, at which point Terri Hatcher stands up and yells "Good God, she's very ticklish! How many times does it have to take before you get it???" or something similer.

Just hearing the words out of Terri's mouth was enough for me, but I've been a fan of L.A.W. since "Pure Country." :)

Nice surprise on a Sunday!

Bandit

I saw it to. Great scene. But you must have been a little overzealous, actually she never said very. The mother was saying "that tickles", and Terri Hatcer said, "Good God, she's ticklish how many blah blah". Still, great scene.

I saw it too. I never miss an episode and with all of the feet they show, it's about time they tickled someone, even though it wasn't the feet. Still a great scene!

Kind of interesting that Lesley Ann Warren should play Teri Hatcher's mom. In 1975 LAW played Lois Lane on a TV broadcast of the Broadway musical "It's A Bird It's A Plane It's Superman", and we all know what role TH is best known for.

Looking at Terri Hatcher, I couldn't help but wonder if that sort of thing doesn't run in the family?... :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back