• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mom´s friend

hen

I hope you understand. I´m trying to do my best with my english.
enjoy.

Once, I was playing baseball in the street, in my neighbor with my friends. I get thirsty and i ask to one of my friends that live in that street, if i could drink some water from his house. He told me “ok”, “ask to my mom, she is there”. She is a white woman, black long hair and has beautiful legs and feet. She always wore pantyhose. When i got inside the home, she was lie down in the sofa watching tv without shoes and wearing a dark tan pantyhose. What a beautiful view, lovely pantyhosed feet resting. I asked her if I can get some water to drink and she told me “sure, you know where you can get it”, so I went to the kitchen thinking how can i make to be close to her feet. When i get courage i went back to the living room and without ask i sat in the sofa, close to her hosed feet. She didn´t pulled back her hosed feet. She just looked at me with a big smile and continue to watch the tv. I just have forgot the baseball game and my friends. I started to tickle one of her soles very slowly, toching only the hose with only one finger. She didn´t complain and when i looked at her, she was with a big smile and watching tv. I just tickled her feet two times before, but quickly. I continued to tickle her hosed feet drawing circles in her soles and she just giggles and continue to watch tv. I tickled her for more than twenty five minutes till the end of the movie that she was watching. She just pulled her feet back with a smile in her face, stood up, goes to the phone and call somebody. I had to comeback to the baseball game.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back