• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary: I want to tickle her all over again

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=34745

The above thread gives the background of the times I tickled a lovely colleague named Mary. At a training class last Friday I saw her for the first time all year – in fact, it was only the second time in 16 months that we’ve faced one another.

I played it cool as Mary and a few of her friends approached the class. I said hello to her but nothing else. If you read the thread I wrote about Mary, you’ll see why I’ve kept my distance. (She looked as lovely as ever, by the way.)

Entering the class, I made sure I stepped away from Mary and her friends, as opposed to trying to take a seat near her. She didn’t follow me, either. We were probably fifteen feet apart as the class started. I glanced at her a few times; she didn’t catch me looking. If she looked at me, I didn’t notice.

But here is why I’m posting: Asking the instructor a question, the person directly in front of me mentioned a “tickler,” in the business sense (sending colleagues a reminder). It took all I had in me not to look at Mary, but I wondered if :xpeepsofa she gazed in my direction, thinking of all the times I tickled her.

Thanks for sharing

Em Es,

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading both of your posts.

R414, how are you doing?

Thanks for the nice words, Reflexology414. And how have you been?

Em Es from September 03 said:
When I see Mary, on the outside I keep it casual but inside, I'm dying to touch her again. But unless Mary closes the distance, memories will have to sustain me.
:wub: Mem-ries... through the corners of my mind.... misty water colored mem-ories... of the way we were!

Sorry... the smart-ass in me surfaced for a minute. :woot:

What do you think, EM? Think you might try again for lunch? I'd almost bet from your prior relationship that she'd be happy you still want to renew your friendship - even after all this time. She'd probably be a little flattered that you still think of her fondly. :tickle:

Nice story...reminds me of my sig. I really should write a cool story like yours about it but I dont think it would come out as good. Well one of these days. Hey, if ya ever see Mary again tell her you want to tickle her feet like the old days! Youll either A. Get the old "brush off" or B. Tickle her and write another great story about it. She obviously likes or liked you (no woman with kids and a hubby would let you do that otherwise) so I predict B. would happen! Then again I predicted the Buffalo Bills would win 3 out the 4 SuperBowls they played in in the early 90s...yeesh! :(

Em Es

Thanks for asking. Things are still difficult, but I'm doing much better.

I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a PM or an email if you have the chance.

[email protected]

P.S. At the risk of repeating myself, I enjoyed your post.

Sole Seeker; Wickler Man; R414

Sole Seeker, The Way We Were is an appropriate theme. But Mary and I would have to role-reversal, as in the movie Robert Redford is the one who gets away from Barbra Streisand.

If Mary were to meet me halfway, I would invite her to lunch. But in the three and a half years since I changed departments, she's not even come a quarter of the way. There's no use wasting your breath asking out a woman when she isn't close enought to share the air you breath, right?

Thanks for the suggestion and encouragement, though.

Wicker Man, I just might joke with Mary about tickling her again were she to share the same air I breath. But before she gives me a bare foot, first let's see if Mary will at least give me the time of day.

Reflexology414, I sent you an e-mail.

P.S. to all - Please read my new Post Stories entry on my recent tickling session with the curvy and super-ticklish Mistress Annabelle.

Em Es

Thanks for writing. I'll get back to you soon.

P.S. It's good to see you too, SoleSeeker. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back