• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing -- Screaming College Girl

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
So sorry this has taken such a long time. But between some personal situations and delays in filming I've been preoccupied. Everything seems to be back on track and we're still hoping to wrap this up by the end of June.
This shoot actually occured several weeks ago. In the movie there a couple times when Billy is editing tapes of his sessions, and I didn't want the woman in the tapes to be one of the victims--I wanted her to be someone who we've seen in the film, but have no idea what happened to her. I wrote in a waitress named Marlene who is a college-age girl who would be in these sequences. And I scored big on the actress to play the part.
She was exactly what I wanted: long dark red hair, very fair, young enough to still have the tiniest bit of baby fat around her waist (incredibly sexy) and a very pretty and expressive face. And ticklish as hell.
'Marlene' was tied to our make-shift bondage chair with her arms up over her head and legs tied (though she was loose from the knees down). Our ticklish beauty wore a green top which showed a little flesh at the midriff, jeans, white cotton socks that stopped at her ankles, and tan athletic shoes.
There was no narrative to the scene, mostly tickling and reactions--portions of which will also be used in the trailer--and hopefully we'll be able to show the entire sequence as a bonus feature on the DVD.
Once I was in Tickle Monster makeup I picked up an artist's paint brush and a back scratcher, and waited for the director to call action.
'Marlene' began to panic and say things like: "No, please," and "What're you going to do to me?" as soon as I approached her. The grimacing and laughter began immedaitely as I tickled the soft paint bristle along the sides of her face, in her ears and along the tip of her nose.
Then I used the back scratcher under her arms, but got a better response when I used it on her exposed tummy. The best response was when I tickled her tummy and sides with the fingers of both hands; leaning into her as I was, her screams and laughter in my ears was almost deafening (not that I'm complaining). She bucked so hard you could hear the back of the chair cracking.
I then moved down to her right leg, pulled it up and slowly unlaced her shoe as she cried out things like: "Don't do that, you monster!" And then I pulled off her shoe. Her cute, white-socked foot was now mine! I glanced back at her, she was frozen in dread over the tickling to come. The sock material was slightly damp from perspiration and had a subtle just-released-from-a-girl's-shoe-scent.
I stroked my fingers along her arch and the ball of her foot. She quickly began to scream/laugh, and when my fingers tickled her toes she went nuts (during one take she screamed: "I can't take any more!") Her toes splayed apart within the sock as I focused on them.
After shooting the sequence three times the actress was sweating profusely and was out of breath (She commented that it was the most intense workout she had in months. Hmmm, a tickling exercise program?)
My only regret was that I didn't tickle her knees. While I was tickling her foot I fought the urge to pull off her sock--we've got a lot of great bare foot shots in the film--I thought it best to focus on a cute girl in cute white socks.
While we gear up for the final weeks of shooting, the director is hoping to take what we've shot so far and fashioning a lengthly trailer to be shown at a film festival in June. If that all works out I'll let you know so that if there are any of you in the Pittsburgh PA area, you can check it out.
Stay tuned . . .

Thanks - I can't wait. The more tickling in the 'burg, the better! :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back