• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 17

primetime

Verified
okay folks, FINALLY!!! time for another chapter in the ongoing wrestling/tickling series. i thank all the fans for your patience and no, i havent forgotten the series, it is just a matter of finding time to write. both WOWF and WOWE will still appear at their regular times (Sunday-Mondays), so still look out for them every week. the pay per view is approaching and i hope you are ready for it, because it will be fun to read. anyway, on with the show! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd came to life as a new show of WOWE began. the fans were still buzzing over tonight's show as they were going to be treated to a gauntlet match! they also were excited about the upcoming pay per view, PANDEMONIUM.

Lee Marshall: "hello everyone and welcome to Women Of Wrestling Entertainment! i am Lee Marshall and with me is Jonathan 'the Coach' Coachman! Coach, another week, another exciting episode!"

Coach: you are definitely right about that Lee! tonight will mark the end of an era. when PANDEMONIUM hits, Terri Gold will not be a part of the main event! there is no way she can beat FOUR women tonight! NO WAY!"

Lee: "we will definitely see about that! it isnt fair Coach!"

Coach: "oh well! that's what she gets for tickling Stephanie McMahon's feet! you NEVER cross the boss!"

the camera then showed a shot of Stephanie McMahon, sitting at her desk in her office. she had her beautiful smile and she was ready to address the audience. "Hello there! I am Stephanie McMahon, General Manager of the WOWE. as you all know, PANDEMONIUM is almost here and there will be 5 matches at the event from WOWE. considering we are the BEST organization, our matches will be the best there are. here's what he have so far. the WOWE Tag Team titles will be on the line as Law & Order will defend their titles against two women from the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. in a special TATTOO match, the Disciplinarian will take on Ivory, where the loser gets TATTOOED!!! then, a match i just put together, the lovely Lita will face Gorgeous George! this is no ordinary match. it will be a 2 OF OUT 3 FALLS match, SUBMISSIONS ONLY!!!!! and finally, at the end of the show, we will have the last two matches decided. i will name the #1 contenders for the Continental title AND the World title. enjoy tonight's show!"

"2 out of 3 falls huh? good, i get to humiliate that slut Lita TWICE in one night!" Gorgeous George laughed.

"we know you will, but tonight, i want you to have some real fun humiliating Terri Gold. i know everyone is sick and tired of hearing her whine and cry about losing to me. put her out of her misery. that's if even if she makes it to you. she still has to get past Vine and Poison." Hollywood said.

"dont worry Hollywood, there is no way she will get past me!" Poison boasted.

"that's if she gets past me!" Vine laughed.

"looks like i have the night off..." Jazz smiled.

"just humiliate her okay? as for you Chyna, i am sure you will have no problem beating that moron Spanish Red." Hollywood smiled.

"when i am done with her, she will be nothing but tobasco sauce, spilled all over the mat...." Chyna smiled as she walked out of the tWo dressing room.

CHYNA (tWo)

vs

SPANISH RED (GLOW)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for ONE fall! introducing first, please welcome SPANISH RED!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Spanish music began to play and the crowd booed as Spanish Red made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a red, one piece bathing suit, with sheer nylons and white wrestling boots, Spanish Red began to walk to the ring. she had a scowl on her face as she focused on tonight's task. Spanish Red didnt like Chyna threatening her and she was going to teach Chyna a lesson. she wanted a piece of Beckie as well and she knew that if she were to beat Chyna tonight, Stephanie McMahon would have no choice but to name her the #1 contender for the Continental title. she made it to the ring and scowled at the crowd as she awaited her opponent.

Lee: "this is going to be one heck of a match! we have been waiting for these two to get it on in the ring!"

Coach: "I have to agree with you Lee! although i think Chyna is going to squash Spanish Red easily!"

"......and her opponent, representing the Tickling World Order, she is the NINTH wonder of the world, i give you..........CHYNA!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black leather top, with black spandex shorts and thick combat/wrestling boots, Chyna began to walk to the ring. she had no expression on her face as she made eye contact with Spanish Red. Chyna wanted to detroy Spanish Red as she felt Spanish Red cost her her chance to become the WOWE World Champion. Chyna was going to break every bone in Spanish Red's body, then tickle whatever remained into oblivion. she made it to the ring and stared down her opponent.

Lee: "now there is a woman i dont want to mee in a dark alley!"

Coach: "i agree with that! look at the intimidating size of Chyna! if i was Spanish Red, i would say my prayers!"

ctft2001, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Spanish Red charged Chyna and tried to deliver a clothesline. Chyna didnt budge, then she cracked a smile. Spanish Red bounced off the ropes and tried another clothesline, but Chyna caught her by the throat and lifted her up, preparing to chokeslam her. Spanish Red raked her nails across Chyna's eyes and Chyna let go of her. Spanish Red then dropkicked Chyna in the knee and Chyna fell to the mat, kneeling on one knee. Spanish Red then bounced off the ropes and dropkicked Chyna in the back of the head. she then quickly rolled Chyna over and went for the cover. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! Chyna kicked out by literally throwing Spanish Red off of her. she then got to her feet and Spanish Red went behind her, jumped on her back and tried to put Chyna in a sleeperhold.

Lee: "Spanish Red is trying to put Chyna to sleep!"

Coach: "do you blame her? i rather deal with a sleep Chyna than have her wide awake!"

Chyna began to feel the effects of the sleeperhold as her legs started to wobble. she then fell backwards into the corner of the ring, smashing Spanish Red in the turnbuckles. Spanish Red fell to the mat in a heap as Chyna shook out the cobwebs. she then saw Spanish Red charging her again, then she caught her by the neck again and this time, managed to chokeslam her to the mat. Spanish Red moaned in pain, then felt a crushing blow as Chyna delivered a leg drop across her throat. Chyna then went for the cover. 1.........2.........kickout. Spanish Red kicked out, but barely. Chyna smiled as she stomped on Spanish Red's stomach. she then pulled the woman up from the canvas by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she looked at the lifeless form laying on the mat and smiled. now it was playtime! she pulled Spanish Red up by her hair again and put her in the abdominal stretch. Chyna wretched back hard and Spanish Red screamed in pain. Chyna had a twisted smile on her face as she listened to Spanish Red's agonizing screams. she then winked at the camera and began to lightly stroke her fingers across the exposed stomach. Spanish Red tried to stifle the giggles, but Chyna kept her stroking going.

"ah, what's the matter? if Spanish Red a ticklish little girl? kitchy kitchy! tickle tickly ribs!" Chyna teased.

Spanish Red then let out her laughter. "NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! DONT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"i'm a bitch huh? kootchy kootchy koo!!!" Chyna teased again.

Spanish Red's body writhed in ticklish agony as the fingers continued their evil torment. her legs began to get limp like noodles as the tickling was taking it's toll. her slumped over as giggles continued to pour freely from her mouth. ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she weakly shook her head "no". Chyna then lobsterclawed her ribcage and Spanish Red's eyes popped wide open. a new batch of delirious laughter poured from her mouth as she felt Chyna's strong fingers tormenting her ribs. Spanish Red started to get desperate and she reached up and poked Chyna in the eye. Chyna released the hold immediately and tended to her eye. Spanish Red was on all fours on the mat, trying to regain her breath. Chyna recovered and went after Spanish Red. Spanish Red then delivered a lowblow and Chyna fell to the mat. Spanish Red got back to her feet and stared at the fallen giant.

"you think you're funny tickling me huh? well, let's see if sus pies are ticklish!!" Spanish Red threatened.

Chyna felt Spanish Red grab her ankles, then put her in the figure four leglock. she screamed in pain, but that didnt concern her anymore as she felt Spanish Red unzipping her boot. Chyna looked on in horror as her boot was slid off her foot, exposing her white sock. Spanish red smiled as she saw the socked foot and she knew she had Chyna right where she wanted. her fingers then grabbed the tip of the sock and began to peel down.

"DONT YOU DARE TAKE OFF MY SOCK!!!" Chyna yelled.

Spanish Red ignored her and the sock peeling continued. the sock then came off Chyna's heel, then her arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally, the sock was plucked off her toes. Spanish Red smiled as she looked at the wide foot. Chyna braced herself as she knew what was about to happen. Spanish Red then raked her nails across the huge, but tender sole and Chyna erupted into hysterical laughter.

"NOOOOO NOT MY FOOT!!!! NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!! HEHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!" Chyna laughed.

Spanish Red continued to torment Chyna's foot and managed to tickle between the thick toes. Chyna's body bucked off the mat and she immediately began to drag herself to the ropes. Spanish Red felt Chyna pulling her towards the ropes and continued to tickle the toes. Chyna then grabbed the rope and ctft2001 told Spanish Red to break the hold. she reluctantly did so and let go of the hold. she began to curse in spanish as Chyna got back to her feet. as Chyna leaned against the ropes, Spanish Red clotheslined her over the top rope and both women fell to the arena floor. Spanish Red got back to her feet as well as Chyna. both women then began to punch at one another. Chyna got the better of it, grabbed the back of Spanish Red's head and tried to ram it into the ringpost. Spanish Red blocked it with her foot, punched Chyna in the stomach and rammed Chyna's head into the rignpost. Chyna fell in a heap and Spanish Red smiled. she then tried to walk away, but Chyna grabbed her ankle and tripped her to the mat. Chyna then got up and put Spanish Red in an ankle lock. as she twisted the ankkle, she also began to unlace the boot. she managed to get the laces undone and pulled the boot off, exposing the nyloned covered sole of Spanish Red. just when Chyna was about to tickle the tender sole, she heard the bell rang. she looked up at ctft2001 in the ring and he was calling for the bell.

Lee: "what happened? why did the referee ring the bell?"

Coach: "i dont know. wait, how long were they out of the ring?"

ctft2001 told TK81 his decision and TK81 made the announcement. "....ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that BOTH women were counted out. as a result, we have a DOUBLE COUNTOUT!!!!!!"

Chyna got back in the ring and began to yell at ctft2001. he told her that it was a 10 count and the match was over. Spanish Red got back to her feet and couldnt believe what happened either. she cursed towards Chyna and walked back up the ramp. Chyna put her hands on her hips and growled. she wanted to win, not have the match end in a draw. she shook her head and left the ring as well.

**********COMMERCIAL*********

Stephanie McMahon appeared on camera again at her desk. she had a smile and once again, addressed the audience. "....hello everyone, in light of what just happened in the match between Chyna and Spanish Red, i have made my decision in regards to the Continental title at PANDEMONIUM. Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter will defend her title against Chyna......AND Spanish Red in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!!! that should be lots of fun....now, as of for next week's show, which is the FINAL show before PANDEMONIUM, i have prepared what i call an "appetizer show". we have a tremendous lineup as Cheyenne Cher will face Daffney! Lita will take on Mystery! Ivory will face Vine and for the main event, Riot will face Jazz in a STEEL CAGE match! so fans, enjoy the rest of tonight's show and next week's show. in fact, WOWE will always bring you the BEST in women's wrestling...enjoy the rest of the show tonight!"

"this is Julie Day standing by with the former WOWE World Champion, Terri Gold. Terri, tonight you have perhaps your toughest challenge. tonight, you have to face not one, not two, not three, but FOUR women in a gauntlet match. there is no rest, no tag team partners, just you versus the tWo. plus, if anyone inteferes on your behalf, you lose your chance to face Hollywood at PANDEMONIUM. Terri, with all these odds against you, how will you do it?" Julie asked.

"you know Julie, i have been involved in so many matches, this by far will be the toughest. but, i have to do what i have to do. i want Hollywood again! i want to prove to her that i can beat her and i will get my belt back! tonight will be tough, but in the end, i will prevail...." Terri said.

"good luck Terri, good luck." Julie said as she watched Terri walk away.

Coach: "Terri Gold is going down!! this is going to be so sweet!"

Lee: "folks, the GAUNTLET match is next!!!!"

***********COMMERCIAL*********

TERRI GOLD

vs

VINE (tWo)
POISON (tWo)
GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)
JAZZ (tWo)

WOWE GAUNTLET MATCH

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as the WOWE World Champion, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. with the purple strapped WOWE World title belt around her waist, she walked to the ring. she had a huge interest in this match as she should. she made it to ringside and sat down next to Lee Marshall and the Coach.

Coach: "just dont sit there Lee! stand up and welcome the GREATEST World Champion of ALL TIME!!! Hollywood, welcome to ringside!!"

Hollywood: "thank you Coach! you know, i always thought you were one of the best announcers in the business."

Coach: "thank you champ! Lee, say something!"

Lee: "welcome Hollywood..."

Hollywood: "nice to see you too. what's the matter Lee, are you still upset that your heroine Terri Gold is the FORMER champion? well get use to it because i am going to be champion for a LONG.....LONG.....TIME."

Lee: "i will admit you are a tremendous champion, but Terri Gold is your greatest threat! that's why Stephanie made it so tough for her to get her rematch."

Hollywood: "no, she made it tough because fans are sick and tired of Terri being in the main event. she is a LOSER! she's WASHED UP. it will be quite pleasurable to see her lose tonight...."

"....ladies and gentlemen, this match is a special GAUNTLET match. if Terri Gold survives an opponent, another will come to the ring. should Terri lose a match, the match is over. now, introducing first, here is TERRI GOLD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd erupted into cheers as the music of Terri Gold played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her blue top with yellow trim, blue shorts and blue wrestling boots, Terri began her walk to the ring. she smiled brightly as she was confident she could pull this off. she knew she had to beat her opponents quickly to conserve her strength. as she got to the ring, she spotted Hollywood at ringside. Terri pointed at Hollywood and told her that she would face her later.

Lee: "looks like Terri is calling you out champ.."

Hollywood: "yeah right! Terri Gold is telling me how much of a wimpy bitch she truly is! Lee, she's a joke. i am going to enjoy watching her lose..."

Coach: "that's right Lee! your girl Terri is going down!"

".....and her first opponent, representing the Tickling World Order, here is VINE!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and Vine made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white tWo t-shirt with black tights and black wrestling boots, Vine made her way to the ring. she was excited about the chance to take down her former tag team partner's #1 nemesis. Vine knew if she beat Terri, that would also vault her career. she got to the ring and pointed at Hollywood.

Hollywood: "go get her girl!"

Coach: "that's right! go get her Vine!"

thewindowguy64, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Terri immediately charged Vine and nailed her with punches. Terri then threw Vine across the ropes and clotheslined her. she went for the quick cover. 1........2........KICKOUT! Terri then threw Vine across the ropes again, then lowered her head. Vine kicked Terri in the head, then followed up with a clothesline. she went for the cover. 1...........2...........KICKOUT!! Vine then pulled Terri up by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across Terri's throat.

Hollywood: "look at my girl go!!! i told you Terri has no chance!"

Lee: "it's early and i know Terri will come back!"

Coach: "give it up Lee! Terri is going down!!"

Vine then pulled Terri up and then put her in the abdominal stretch. Terri moaned in pain as her back was wretched. Vine then winked at Hollywood, then began to tickle Terri's belly. Terri held in the giggles, but she started to let it go when Vine twirled her finger in her bellybutton.

"EEEP!!! n-n-nooooooo!!! not...hehehehehe there!!!" Terri giggled.

"tickle tickle Terri Werri....." Vine teased as her fingers continued to probe Terri's ribs and belly.

thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to submit and Terri refused. Vine had fun poking her fingers in between Terri's ribs. Terri squealed wildly as she felt Vine's fingers digging into her ribs. the ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system and Terri laughed wildly. Terri's legs began to get mushy and Vine released the hold. Terri fell to the mat in a heap and Vine grabbed Terri's ankle. she wanted to attack Terri's weakness. Terri felt her ankle grabbed and immediately flipped on her back and shoved Vine off of her, using both legs. Vine fell to the mat and Terri got to her feet quickly. Vine got back to her feet and she charged Terri. Terri saw her coming, then out of nowhere, she nailed Vine with "Sweet Chin Music". Vine fell to the mat in a heap and Terri made the cover. 1................2.............3!!!!!!! the windowguy64 called for the bell.

Hollywood: "i-i dont believe it!!! how lucky can this woman get?!!!!"

Lee: "that's one for Terri!!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, Vine has been eliminated. now please welcome, representing the Tickling World Order, POISON!!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Terri Gold looked up at the top of the ramp and saw Poison appearing at the top of the ramp. she was a little tired from Vine, but now she had to focus on a tougher opponent. Terri knew her night was just beginning!

UP NEXT: can Terri survive the gauntlet?

okay folks, how did you like this episode? can Terri survive the gauntlet? feedback always welcomed.

Love this series but lately youve been going off on too many WOW wrestlers. Its a good thing you supplied the link or I wouldnt know who youre talking about. Also youre abandoning angles. After Dawn Marie won a match by tickling her opponents feet she looked at Lilian Garcia and in a dominant yet coy tone she said "youre next." What happened to that? Let Dawn capture Lillian in the locker room tie her up and tickle her feet ala the way Carmella kept on working on Christys feet. Otherwise the story was great Primetime. I always look forward to this series! :manicd:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back