• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Campout Cootchie Coo?

Would you be interested in a Camp-out Tickle Gathering?

• No... I don't DO gatherings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

josie

TMF Regular
I've been chatting with a fellow ticklephile who works at a State Park/Campground in NH. Would anyone be interested in some campout cootchie coo? :tickle: I'm thinking of doing this in summer.... say in mid July. Post here with your ideas.

<<<<---- Josie

Thanks josie

thanks for posting the poll. im the ticklephile shes been talking too.. if you all decided youd like to i could more then likely get you a discount cause i love you all lol. well i cant wait to see what ppl say

dont feel bad

hey fmw50 i havent been to a gathering since i turned of age.. and to be honest i dont think a gathering has been hosted this far north before. i hope to attend one very soon, or help host this one.

Actually, there was one in New England some years ago. Rhode Island or Connecticut. JESTER was the name of it. Lady ain't doin' it anymore, though. Also munches in New York, a couple gatherings in Albany, and TTD has his thing goin' on in New Jersey, which I understand has become quite the safe and sane deal. He and his woman are cool, too, and great company.

Just gotta look around the Eastern section of the gatherings. TTD and Josie post about their events, and NEST is kickin' down in Philly, which is train-accessable.

Just gotta try!

dvnc

Absolutly

As a New Hampshire boy born and bred, I can say that having a gathering up this way would be fantastic, It's hard to get to philly ot NYC from here and even Boston can be a hike depending on traffic. Anything you need, I'd be willing to help out.

Devil :devil:

I agree

Yes Devil i agree, as much as id love to go to philly to go to a gathering it sucks with traffic and gas. Specially when you poor lol well its nice to see another new hampshire person, i thought i was the only one lol

I'd call myself a maybe. I grew up in New Hampshire and live in New York now; I'm close enough that, with the right circumstances coming together, I could be up there for this Campout Cootchie Coo. And hi, Josie, it was nice meeting you at NEST.

maybe...

WorkInProgress said:
I'd call myself a maybe. I grew up in New Hampshire and live in New York now; I'm close enough that, with the right circumstances coming together, I could be up there for this Campout Cootchie Coo. And hi, Josie, it was nice meeting you at NEST.

Sounds cool... It was good meeting you too

<<<<---- josie

HI Josie :) Sounds great to me,if this idea does happen to have enough interest to get the green light and the plans would be for a weekend as those are best times for me to get away.

I am so in favor of Camp Coochie Coo. Personally, I have Camp Lockedown where lots of intense tickling has and will continue to take place. Our next gathering is the weekend of the 25th...we'll be gathering for tiki torches, smores, bondage and tickling.

My goal is to have people travel with tents and sleeping equipment and to stay for several days in my tickle camp.

Ever so much luck organizing in New Hampshire, please keep all of us apprised, you have no idea how many people would love to show up until you schedule it.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

hey everyone, yes we would love to see this happen i have to get in contact with josie, stuff has been hectic for me over here and i havent seen joise around on the messangers. We will be working at this tho, would love to see this happen.

StephanieLocke where is this camp of yours sounds great would love to come

news...

WorkInProgress said:
Anything more to come on this?

Well if it's going to happen, someone else will have to organize it. I was laid off today due to budget problems at my school :ignite:

I wish I could do it, but I can't afford it...

Sadly,
Josie

Damn, Josie, I'm really sorry to hear that. Experienced several layoffs myself. Do remember the empirical truth of layoffs - they are, first and foremost, a fiscal screwup on the part of the management of that "business". Someone mis-assessed the expected earnings (assuming your school is not state-funded) and it's THEIR screwup that cost you and your workmates.

It ain't great comfort now, but it will help ya, long term. It ain't YOU. It's money. Money, money, money.

Really sorry about your situation. Hope one of your locals proves to be as diligent as you in organizing. C'mon folks - someone jump in and help here!

Ahh, Josie, so sorry to hear about the job crash & burn. Been having that happen myself a couple times lately. Best wishes and good luck on having this happen sometime in future.

budget cuts...

dvnc said:
Damn, Josie, I'm really sorry to hear that. Experienced several layoffs myself. Do remember the empirical truth of layoffs - they are, first and foremost, a fiscal screwup on the part of the management of that "business". Someone mis-assessed the expected earnings (assuming your school is not state-funded) and it's THEIR screwup that cost you and your workmates.

It ain't great comfort now, but it will help ya, long term. It ain't YOU. It's money. Money, money, money.

Really sorry about your situation. Hope one of your locals proves to be as diligent as you in organizing. C'mon folks - someone jump in and help here!

Well it's partly my boss' fault... but not really. See he stuck to the budget, but last year we didn't get all the EPE money we could have because these students arent too great about sticking to something. So then State Ed put us under "corrective action"... and said that they won't let us run in the red after June 30... even tho they won't get all the EPE funds in to balance us til this fall. Finally, it's also our president's fault. He is cutting Adult Education funding by 2/3. So, imagine our funding was $600,000 before... it will be cut to $200,000.

Unfortunately money makes the world go round... thing is, I have bills to pay too... Ugh. I am still so angry and hurt. See, the part time teacher at my site had her position cut, and my boss decided to lay ME off and offer her the full time slot. Mind you, I'm gonna contact the union rep about this cuz he also said my HEALTH was an issue... discrimination, anyone?

I will stop blabbering on now... ppl can e-mail me if they want the full story. I think I'm gonna put it in my Live Journal so I don't forget any of the facts before I see the rep.

As for someone else hosting... maybe NJJen?

Unhappily yours,
Josie

Sorry to hear what happend,, Josie!

Campout coochie coo huh?

Hmmmmm perhaps an idea for a future Hyenas Club Gathering.

TTD

Ain't seen Jen around much of late. Might wanna prod her in mail.

Still think your situation with your work is a drag, darlin'. That health comment would've steamed me, too. Hope your union slaps the daylights outta the fool.

Best watch that rascal TTD... He's lookin' for ya, darlin'. ;) Hope he or Jen can assist!

dvnc said:
Ain't seen Jen around much of late. Might wanna prod her in mail.

Still think your situation with your work is a drag, darlin'. That health comment would've steamed me, too. Hope your union slaps the daylights outta the fool.

Best watch that rascal TTD... He's lookin' for ya, darlin'. ;) Hope he or Jen can assist!

:shock: Me? :wow: Moi? A rascal?
:shock:
Sir I believe you have me confused with another :cool: :idunno:

TTD

:couch: I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND A GATHERING, SAY IN NEW JERSEY OR PHILLY!

Anyone scheduling anything for the summer months?

no gathering

MyAuntGreta said:
I'd be totally into it. NH would be great, depending on where abouts.

I'm sorry.. I guess you didnt read all the posts in the thread. I will be unable to host the gathering because I was recently laid off. And just to boot, I'm rather ill right now with whats likely bronchitis. Not a whole lot of fun :( If someone else would like to host, that would be fine with me.

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

I would love to see this go through

Hey there everyone I know Joise cant really do this do to her recent string of bad luck. But i dont want to see this fall through. Being the Asstant manager of the park that Joise was thinking about doing this in I would be more then happy to attempt to take the horns and try to get this into motion, granted I never been to a gathering lol. The good news is even though im the asstant manager my brother is the manager lol, and im sure i could get a large section of camping sites all together. The rules call for 4 adults per site, and the area im thinking of using has 10 sites, but it could easily accomidate more then 40. I would however like to know how many people would really be thinking about going to this.

For everyone who would like to check this out... this is in Gorham New Hampshire.

go to http://www.nhstateparks.org/ParksPages/MooseBrook/MooseBrookCmp.html

and click campground map to see what the place looks like... im thinking of taking over the picnic area, a nice fairly secluded area if we have it all to ourselves.

If you are intrested in coming please throw out some dates that you all think would be best.

I'm curious, Shadox Fox: Does your brother know what kind of community you're hooked up with? What does he think? Just the voyeur in me.

Anyway, I'm a maybe. Late July is best for me. No promises, though.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back