• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling bet in New England- true

NYguy2

This is a story which happened in the mid 90's in college in the New England area. There was a pretty good split of Yankee fans & Redsox fans there & there were always heated arguments, all in fun, that added to this special rivalry. Anyway, I started hanging out with a girl from Boston & she happened to be a Sox fan. I guess you can see where this bet comes in- but first a little about this girl. She was about 5'3" & slender- long light brown hair & blue green eyes, size six feet. When it was warm out, she always wore these half shirts & most of the time flip flops. She was a big wise ass so, there were many times when I would poke her sides- she would jump- & one or two times I grabbed her foot & gave it a tickle & she squirmed away. There were always people around, so it did not carry further. Her feet by the way were so soft- extremely soft. One night we were at a party & I poked her ribs- she asked why I always do that to her. I said because she was a wise ass & being that I had a lot to drink, I told her I had a thing for tickling. She just stared. I said one day I'll tickle you so bad. She said in her Boston phrase "nuh uh, I'm wicked ticklish!" I said exactly :) From then on, when we were around people she would lift her shirt to expose her sides or dangle her flip flops or take them off & flex her soles all while looking at me-- I would shake my head & she would laugh. Told you she was a wise ass- I thought to myself, she is so gonna get tickled.
Here we go. My suite mates were gone one night & I was drinking a beer & watching a Yankee Sox game. She came down to our suite & sat on the couch next to me. The Yanks were losing already, early in the game. She was wearing her normal things & she saw me looking at her feet. She said you are never gonna give up, huh? I said nope. She just shook her head. After that we played some game with shots, while watching the game. We were both feeling it. The Yanks were still losing, so I said how about if they come back, I get to tie & tickle you. She said are your crazy? She's like there's now way the Yanks will come back against my Sox, so she said ok. I never rooted so hard for them before! With every run the Yanks scored her smile faded just a little more. She alos looked nervous. They can't lose she said, "no sir!" Well, the Sox lost--- part 2 later.

Quit jerkin' around and write part two! :triangle:

Inquiring minds want to read it!

Promise to post part 2 soon- I've hardly had time to even turn on my computer this past week- been so busy.

So this is the ONE intance where I guess I have to root for the Yankees.lol

Nice story so far.

Peace

Ed

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back