• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Hu confession (Thanks Bandit)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HU!!!

Bandito, m'man, m'MAIN man, I'm once again in your debt pal! This is a thunderstrike of a find. VERY significant. WHAT a gal! She was Miss Hawaii in what, '93?

Rxx

Awsome...

I was trying to decide who would represent the asian comunity in my Celebrity investigation storries, now I know who it will be.

Good going bandit.
:cool2:

De Nada

Thanks back atcha, dajerx....I sent that question so long ago that I finally stopped checking for the answer!

I once skipped a Maxim chat with Kelly back in the early days of Maxim chats, to go out with a beautiful blonde. The blonde worked out, but everytime I thought of it I regretted missing the chance to ask Kelly "the question."

We're rollin on 38's amigos!!! Let's keep up the efforts!!! :)

Bandit

Fucking hell YES!!! I've always loved Kelly Hu. I doubt all of her black belt karate moves will be usless when her is tied and sadistically tickled tortured.

I think Kelly Hu is hot, and she is 2nd on my Aisian beauty list next too Tia Carrere. I wonder who would win a scrap between Kelly and Lucy Lui being that they are both well versed in mortial arts.

We should probably get in the habit of posting the text on the forum not just linking to it, other sites are going to be much less reliable about preserving this mission-critical information! :)

Aloha Kelly!

I hope you don't think this too silly, but are you ticklish anywhere? Your smile radiates like the Honolulu sun, and even your toes are cute! So I've always wondered, and it would be fun to know.

KELLYHU_ANSWERS:

Funny you should say my toes are cute, because I've always hated my toes. But to answer your first question about being ticklish, I'm violently ticklish everywhere - it's like torture for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back