• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nightclub. Love pantyhosed feet

hen

Nightclub. Love pantyhosed feet

Once, i was in a night club along. After more than 7 beers, i finally met a woman. She was a hooker. Beautiful brunette, black long hair, almost 1,70 metres. She was wearing a white blouse, short skirt, black dark pantyhose and high heels. We were along in a table. I was sitting next to her. After 30 minutes talking and drinking , i asked her if i can caress her hosed legs. With a smile, she agree. She was drinking vodka with lemon and i was drinking just beer. After a few minutes caressing her hosed legs, se just giggles and told me that she is extremely ticklish, especially when she was wearing pantyhose. I asked her if she want me to continue and she just said “i never said that you have to stop”. I put one of her legs in my lap and continue my assault caressing up and down very slowly, feeling that hosed leg. We were talking for more than 20 minutes and she just giggles all the time. She put her other leg in my lap.
When i remove one of her shoes, she told me giggling “tickle me very slowly, because i can´t stand it for long. I tried to touch only her pantyhose and she loves it. She remove herself the other shoe.
I tickled her very slowly, up and down from her feet to her legs and she just giggles and sometime laugh.
Twenty minutes later, she asked me to go to a room. We went to a small room. Only a bed and a little bathroom. There, we had sex and tickles for two hours.
Thanks

Hen

Great Stroy Hen, where you from? I would like to meet a hooker like that somewhere....LOL

TicklesFemales

Nice story. I wish you would describe her better.

By the way, you forgot to mention any details of the money involved. :devil2:

In my life i just tickled a lot of hooker. it´s very easy. the problem is that you have to pay a lot of money, because you have to pay the drinks for her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back