• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story

smirk

Hey have any of you read a story of a female burglar that breaks into a womans house, tickles the womans feet while she's sleeping and durring her escape out of a window the woman starts tickling her feet? I read this story and it was supposed to have a part 2. I haven't been able to find it. Be most grateful to anyone who has it, or would be willing to finish it. thanks

Hey,

I was actually the one who wrote that story a long time ago. I finished it, but, for some reason, it did not post entirely on the website. I will take a peek in my "archive" to see if I have a copy of it.

~~OldEnglish

Hey...

I found the first part of it. Here it is... I'll work on finishing it. Mind you, please don't hate it. I wrote it when I was 16. LoL (I'm overage now, though, so no questions about if I am legal or not;))

"Crime Doesn't Pay"

Sue had returned from an evening out with friends late that night and had fallen asleep on top of her bed after only getting semi-changed out of her clothes. She wasn't drunk...just exhausted. She had gotten her silk pajamas on, which were long black silk pants and a long sleeved black silk top, but had fallen asleep before she had taken her nylons off her feet. Sue was a rare specimen...perfect beauty and brains, as well. She was sort-of the girl next door, sweet type of girl, and her main flaw was that she was very gullable, as well. She had strawberry blonde hair that hung to her shoulders and was very athletic, as she used to be a track runner. She was in her earley twenties, also. And, unfortunately for her, she was a very deep sleeper, too. She was such a deep sleeper that she was unaware of what was happening in the living room...

The window provided very little resistance to the brick that was hurled through it. The cat burglar was striking once again. The burglar collected items in the living room, kitchen, and den of Sue's house before walking down the corridor to the bedroom. She was not expecting Sue to be home and was startled when she saw Sue lying on top of her covers. The cat burglar quickly jumped back into the hallway for fear of being caught by Sue...

No one in town knew exactly who the Cat Burglar was, except for the Cat Burglar herself. She was a female college student that also worked at a shore store at a local strip mall. She was a friend to everyone, but had hit hard times financially and wanted more than anything to stay in school, so she stole things from people's houses and sold them to people on the street. She did not know Sue personally, but had serviced her in the shoe store on more than one occassion. The cat burglar's name was actually Nicole.

Nicole peered around the corner again to see if Sue had awoken, but she had not. Nicole crept into Sue's room to get her jewels. Nicole was wearing all black today, so that no one would spot her in the night. She wore a black t-shirt and black, tight-fitting Levi jeans. She also wore black cowboy boots, in case she had to do some climbing. She quickly did her work and deposited the jewels into her stash of Sue's items. She began to walk out of the room, when she thought to herself, 'Man, she's a deep sleeper. That was one of the easiest jobs I've ever done.' Nicole turned the corner when she stopped short in her tracks. She knew that the girl on the covers looked familiar and now she knew who she was. She had seen her at the shoe store before and one thing about her stuck in her memory for some reason....her intensely ticklish feet. Nicole peered aroound the doorway once again and saw once again what she had thought she had seen earlier...the only thing covering Sue's ticklish feet were a pair of nylons. A devilish thought went through Nicole's head...should she tickle Sue's feet? Her head said no and to get out as quickly as she could, but her fingers said yes. She thought back to the day when Sue had gone into the store to purchase a pair of sandals and she had giggled throughout the entire fitting. Nicole made up her mind to give Sue's soles a quick stroke. She quitely placed her stash outside Sue's bedroom in the hallway and tiptoed to the foot of Sue's bed. Sue was lying on her side, with her right leg sitting on top of her left leg. Nicole bent down and looked nito the nyloned soles of Sue. Nicole sort-of felt sorry for Sue. Not only had she just been ripped off, but she was now about to be tickled on her feet while in her sleep. Nicole placed her right pointer finger onto the heel of Sue's left foot. There were no corns, callouses, or dry spots on Sue's heel. 'She probably gets pedicures every week. Maybe that's why her feet are so ticklish," though Nicole to herself, with a snicker. Though Nicole could not see it, her finger, even though it was just sitting on Sue's heel and not moving, had caused a light smile on the face of Sue. Nicole thought that she was not getting a reaction from Sue, so she hesitantely brought her pointer finger to the arches of Sue. Still not moving her finger, Nicole left her finger in the center of the arch so it was lightly touching Sue's foot. The smile on Sue's face spread throughout her entire face, but Nicole was still unable to see any reaction. Wanting to see some sort of reaction, Nicole began to lightly draw circles on the arch of Sue's foot. This was too much for Sue. She tried to move her foot, but her other leg was still on top of it. And because she was sleeping, she did not know what was going on, so she could not move. Giggles began to come out of Sue's mouth and she was beginning to stir a little bit. Nicole quickly stopped and ducked down on the floor. Sue turned over so that she was now on her back. Nicole got back up and started to walk out of the room, but she could not resist. She had to tickle Sue's feet for a little longer. She went back to the foot of the bed and began to lightly stroke the heel of Sue's right foot. Sue immediately began to giggle under her breath. She could not help it. Sue, however, was so deep in her sleep, she could not wake up. She could do nothing but pull her foot back every few seconds, only to unknowingly move it back for more tickles. Nicole continued to do this for ten more minutes, before she realized that she would have to leave soon before the sun came up. She got up and collected her stash. She went through the living room and went to a window where she would be able to escape. Back in her bedroom, Sue was waking up after her tickling ordeal. She did not knwo that she was being tickled in real life, for she thought it was only a dream. She heard someone walking around in the living room. 'Uh-oh. Someone's in the living room. I'd better investigate,' thought Sue to herself. She got off her bed and crept down the hallway to her living room. She peered around the corner and saw a burglar picking something up off the floor. Nicole spotted Sue watching her and went for the window. Sue saw that the burglar had taken a lot of stuff from Sue and Sue did not want Nicole to walk away with it. She ran over to Nicole, which was hard as her nylons slid over the hardwood floors. Nicole already had three quarters of her body out the window before Sue grabbed onto her legs. Sue fell to the floor for leverage and began trying to pull Nicole back into the house. Sue now had most of Nicole in the living room, but Nicole's upper part was still outside. Sue went for one, quick pull, but pulled Nicole's cowboy boots off by accident, and she fell hard on her butt. Nicole made a big lunge for the window, but Sue had once again clamped onto her legs, but this time she only by her ankles. Nicole was kicking at Sue to try to loosen her grip. Sue knew that if she let go again, Nicole would be out of her house and Sue would loose everything she owned. It was then that Sue glanced down to the feet of Nicole and noticed a pair of nylons covering her feet. Sur remembered to what she thought was a dream that her nyloned feet were being tickled and thought to herself, 'I'll bet it was her that was tickling my feet! Well, let's see how she likes it!!!' Sue let go of Nicole's left foot and trapped her right foot under her armpit. On the other end, Nicole thought she was only one foot away from making her exit. Sue began to draw circles on Nicole's right foot and Nicole's eyes widened like never before! She did everything she could do to hold back the inevitable laughter, hoping that Sue was only brushing her foot by accident. In reality, Nicole's feet were insanely ticklish. Everyone was always taking advatantage of her weakness whenever they could. Sue stopped drawing the circles on Nicole's foot and Nicole was relived. 'She didn't laugh. Either her feet aren't ticklish or her eyes are bugging out her head right now. But everyone's feet are ticklish...' though Sue to herself after ehr experiment. Nicole didn't think she would be able to last a second longer until she burst out laughing. The last thing she wanted Sue to know was how ticklish her feet were, especially where she was so vulnerable at this present moment, with her nyloned soles being held onto by Sue. Nicole outstretched her arms to reach for a branch in a nearby tree so she could pull herself out when she felt her foot being stroked by Sue's fingers again. Nicole bit her lip down and clenched her hands into fists to try to quell out of the tickling sensations on her feet. She hoped it would be a short tickle session by Sue like the last time. She figured that if she could withstand two ticklings on her foot, Sue might give up on the idea. This time, though, Sue was not stopping. She was determined that Nicole's feet were ticklish by the wiggling she had done before and figured that even if Nicole could take it, at this rate, Nicole was going to escape anyway and Sue had might as well get some fun out of it. Sue dragged her pointer finger up and down Nicole's foot twice and then stopped on Nicole's arch. She started drawing lazy circles all over Nicole's nyloned arches. On the other end, Nicole was just barely hanging on. Her head was bouncing back and forth as she was trying to hold in the laughter. 'Why did I wear nylons today?' thought Nicole to herself. 'Why didn't I put on some socks or even my barefeet would tickle less than these nylons!!! I'm going to burst if she doesn't stop!'

(I'll finish it...don't worry. LoL)

Holly cow, I didn't even think that you would be here on the site. You have a great mind for writing tickling stories. Please finish... what a cliffhanger! =)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back