• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leann's Secret

foosboy

TMF Poster
Ok here is just something I have started to throw together. This is the first part and its really just a set up for the good parts. WARNING this first part is very mushy and sad. If you all think it will make a good serial or even just a 2 part’er then I will finish up when I have the time. If not then let me know and I’ll hit the erase key. As always critics and nit pickers welcome, just don’t hurt my feelings.

Leann a buxom woman now of 30 year of age was sitting all alone in her childhood friends house. Leann had agreed to house sit for Jeny while she was away on vacation. She and Jeny had been friends for so long, but when the tone blond yoga instructor won that trip for 2 to Hawaii and left her to house sit she was a bit more than a little put out. Jeny had taken her new boy friend on the trip and never bothered to ask Leann if she would like to go. Leann long had feelings for Jeny but never told her on the account of her never showing any interest. Leann a raven haired woman standing all of 5' 1" with her 34c’s and slim waist was a picture of beauty. She weighed around 118 which fluxed from time to time but never losing the curves of her ample breasts, slim waist and firm round bottom. She believed herself to quite fetching, even her petite 5 ½ feet with deliciously rounded toes caught the eyes of many men. If it wasn’t for the deep secret she kept. One which driving her mad with lust as she thought about nothing else than Jeny and how she would get her back for not taking her. Leann’s thoughts drifted to the 29 year old Jeny. How her blond short hair lightly feathered and teased left the 5' 7" woman’s creamy neck exposed. And how her 30b’s always stood firm in her clothing accenting her toned stomach and firm shapely buttocks. Her thoughts drifted lower like she had Jeny standing in front of her for examination. She remembered her toned legs and how picture perfect her smooth tanned size 7 feet always seemed to tease her with their red polish. A plan started to form in her mind. On in which she would get her revenge for being left behind and for letting Jeny know just how much she felt for her.

Leann was sitting on the couch wearing her usual daisy duke jean shorts and a t-shirt which did little to hide her perky nipples which was pressing through her bra. She was going over her plan when she heard a car coming down the long driveway to Jeny’s country house. She sprang up and ran to the window to see who it was as no one ever came out that far unless they were lost. She saw Jeny driving up in her BMW, but she was alone! Leann figured she would come rolling in with her new boy friend Mike in tow. Now that just blew her plans out of the water. She ran back to the couch and sat back down pulling her feet under her and leaning on the arm rest then started watching a re-run of Stargate SG1.

The door swung open and Jeny entered the house kicking her flats off violently. Her mascara had been running and her face still red as she looked at her old friend. Leann saw her friend and jumped up. “What’s wrong sweetie”?

“Mike just dumped me! We spent all that time in Hawaii and he never even made a move on me, then when we were in the airport he said he didn’t think it was going to work out”. Jeny started to cry again as she felt Leann’s arms wrap around her and hold her tight.

“Oh my poor baby. It’s ok sweetie I’m here for you”. Leann began gently rocking her and caressing Jeny’s back with her hands. “Come over here and let it all out.” Leann guided Jeny to the couch and sat down patting the cushion next to her.

Jeny sat down next to Leann still weeping as she looked down at her red painted toes. “I don’t know what I did? How could he dump me like that? He just used me for a free vacation and never even loved me”. Jeny sobbed as she brought her hands to her face.

Leann pulled her tightly into her chest hugging her and stroking her hair. “It’ll be ok sweetie, I’m here and will make everything better”. Seeing her best friend like this was upsetting for her. And her plan was only a quick flash in her mind. “Why don’t you go upstairs and take a nice hot bath and let me make you some nice tea. Maybe we can find something to cheer you up when your done”.

Jeny sniffled and smiled a bit as she looked up at her life long friend with tears in her eyes. Leann ran her finger up Jeny’s side quickly as she smiled at her. Jeny quickly pulled away covering her side with her arm and let out a cute little giggle. “Now get up there while I make everything better”. Leann lovingly said motioning with her head to the upstairs bath.

Jeny went upstairs and started the bath water as Leann went to the kitchen and put some water in a pot. Leann took down the spiced tea and dropped a couple of bags in the water then turned the heat on. She could hear the water upstairs stop and a bit of splashing around. “The poor thing, I could have told her this was going to happen. I am the only one that really knows her and truly loves her. I will have to make her realize that. She will be so happy when I’m done cheering her up. She will never want anyone but me”. Leann thought to herself as she stirred the tea.

A while later Jeny came downstairs wearing her silk Japanese style robe and curled up on her side laying on the couch. She stared blankly at the tv and didn’t even notice Leann walking in with the tea. Leann sat on the cushion next to Jeny’s feet and sat the tea on the coffee table. She couldn’t help but catch herself staring at Jeny’s soft tan feet. Leann put her hand on Jeny’s shoulder and rubbed gently. “Sit up sweetie and have some tea. I promise before the night is out you will have forgotten all about your troubles. I will make you happy again, you just wait and see”.

Jeny smiled as she looked at Leann and for the first time almost got lost in her friends crystal blue eyes. “Thank you Leann, you have always been there for me and supported me no matter what.” Jeny said reaching for her tea.

“You should know by now that I will always be there for you, you’re my best friend.” But what Leann was really thinking was Jeny was her love and her life, if only she knew. If only she shared the same feelings.

“Now then sweetie I was thinking...” Leann trailed off as she looked again at Jeny’s dainty toes and slowly scanned up her legs to her shapely hips, then to her breasts, which were in danger of bursting out of the robe, finally meeting her eyes with a smile. “You right down on a piece of paper 5 of your favorite things to do and we will see what can be done to cheer you up”.

Jeny reached over the arm of the chair and grabbed a Garfield “While you were out” pad and started writing. When she was done she handed the paper to Leann and blushed as she smiled.

That's beautiful! Nothing like romance! We are very impressed!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Primetime, ticklingnemesis, towwer98, Master Cartman, tklr5150, please respond to this post, as we really want to see what's up!!!!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Yah to Foosboy!

I just read the story and found my self drawn into it. I think you really have something with this one. I just love a nice and sexy story. Please do write the next part. :whip: ;)

Nice post Foos. I like the idea and I like the intro. I definitely want to read more. Just don't keep us waiting too long for the tickling to start. HeHe

Sorry for the wait gang. I only write while at work and only when I have time. Been working days the past few days and outside at that (Irish decendents should never go in the sun for 2 straight days, nasty sun burn). Anyway I will try to get the rest of the story out in a day or so, hehe I want to try and get the right inspiration. I had it flowing the other day when I started but ran out of time ((

Ok here it is the long awaited ending. I hope it lives up to expectation. I kinda had to rush a bit cause I was running out of time but anyway here it is. Anna and Heather I hope you like.

Leann read the paper as her eyes grew wide. She couldn’t believe what she was reading, especially after all these years, she thought new Jeny but what she was reading was like it came from another person. Leann looked up from the paper in time to see Jeny look away and cover her face with her hands. “It’s ok sweetie.” Leann said sliding down off the couch. She knelt in front of her friend and gently grabbed her wrists pulling her hands away to see her blushing deeply trying to avoid eye contact. “Just give me a few minutes and I will work something out ok?” Leann smiled at her and held Jeny’s hands caressing the backs with her thumbs as she stood.

“Mmm.” Was all that Jeny said as she nodded now looking at Leann’s smooth legs with a shy smile.

Leann went upstairs and started rummaging through drawers and closets. Jeny sat on the couch with her legs drawn to her breasts and sipped her tea with a look of sadness but an anticipation starting to burn deep down. She didn’t know what Leann had in store for her and for that matter she didn’t know why she wrote those things down. Maybe it was because she was vulnerable and her emotions were running awry. She didn’t know why but was starting to feel ashamed.

After about 20 minutes Leann came back down stairs with a big smile. “I think everything is ready.” She said reaching down to take Jeny’s hand and help her up. “Are you ready hun? I really think your going to like this.” Leann said.

Jeny nodded. “I guess so. It’s just that....”. She didn’t finish as she felt Leann’s finger lightly touch her lips.

“Shhh, I have the perfect plan to cheer you up.” Leann said reaching behind her and producing a silk handkerchief. She smiled and lovingly placed it over Jeny’s eyes and tied it. She tested the blindfold to ensure Jeny couldn’t see then took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Leann led her to the computer room where she had converted the futon into a bed and helped her sit down. “Jeny hun you wrote that you of course love yoga, I know you instruct but I have only ever seen you do basic warm up stretches. What’s an advanced stretch position”?

“Umm well there are a few. Here is one that I don’t find as much as a stretch as a show. It’s one I do during our exhibitions when we go and try to get new members.” Jeny adjusted her robe letting it drape down between her thighs and pulled her right leg up tucking it behind her arm and head. Then did the same with the left crossing her ankles behind her head. “For some reason this stretch seems to get peoples attent.....OOPS!” Jeny didn’t finish because she lost her balance on the cushion and tumbled back but still held the position. She giggled as she rolled around for a moment on her back like a turtle.

“Oh I love it! Can you keep that stretch? If so don’t move for a minute.” Leann said looking wide eyed and lusty at her friend.

“Hehe sure, like I say it’s not really a stretch as much as for show.” Jeny felt the edge close to her right side and wiggled to her left so she wouldn’t fall off. As she reached out to her sides with her hands she felt something smooth wrap around her wrist. “Leann! What are you doing?”

“Oh nuthin.” Leann giggled. “Don’t move remember.” She said as she finished tying the knot in the silk sheet. She walked around the other side of the futon and wrapped Jeny’s left writst in the same fashion pulling her arms tight.

“Hey now? Stop that! How am I supposed to do more yoga when you have my arms tied?” Jeny said struggling a bit.

“Just be still a second.” Leann said pulling on the bow tie that held Jeny’s silk belt around her waist. “I told you I will make things all better and cheer you up so stop trying to get out of it.” Leann pulled the silk belt out from around Jeny and moved to the head of the futon. She wrapped the belt between Jeny’s crossed ankles then back again before spinning each end around her ankles then tying the ends and tucking it in so the knot couldn’t be seen. “That doesn’t hurt does it?” She asked lovingly.

“No but I think this is going too far, you can let me up now.” Jeny said trying to hide the fact that she was getting a bit nervous. She pulled again at her wrists but were unable to budge them. Leann was standing back admiring her work. She bit her lower lip and breathed deep as she watched Jeny wiggle her smooth feet. Her toes scrunched and her legs wiggled making her firm ass raise and lower onto the bed. Leann felt a warm exciting feeling begin to grow in her lower belly.

Leann sat down on the futon next to Jeny. “Well that’s two things on the list.” She said smiling. “Lets see now what was another thing? Oh ya!” Leann’s words were taunting Jeny. Leann let her fingers creep up to Jeny’s out stretched arm and began spider walking them down the inside stopping just short of the smooth well that was hidden by her robe.

“Hehe no fair! I hehe didn’t mean I hehe wanted to be tickled.” Jeny giggled and twisted under Leann’s light touch. “You know I can’t stand to be tickled. And like this? I’ll go insane.” Jeny said frightened. She did write being tickled but she didn’t mean it in this way. Despite her fear, just thinking about it began to kindle a small fire in her lower belly.

“Oh I know you don’t like to be tickled, but you did put it down. And I’m just trying to cheer you up.” Leann teasingly said letting her fingers wriggle up along Jeny’s side.

Jeny giggled and twisted at the silky touch of Leann’s fingers through her robe. “Hehehehe Ok! You got me hehehehe now please hehehe stop! Hehehe.” Jeny did in fact hate to be tickled. She found it quite torturous but at the same time very stimulating. Only she had never been tickled while helpless to stop it, and never by another woman.

“Oh! And just who do you think you are telling to stop?” Leann laughed at her friend. Standing up and letting her index finger scribble back up Jeny’s side as she positioned herself at the head of the bed. She found it quite arousing watching Jeny’s hips swaying and bouncing up and down. “Now remember sweetie you’re the one who gave me the ideas, and your stuck with me till I think you have cheered up.” With that Leann twisted the fingers of both hands into Jeny’s deep ticklish wells.

“AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HOHOHOHO PLE HEHEHEE SE STO HAHAHAP” Jeny screamed with laughter twisting and bucking her hips in a vein attempt to escape. The fire in her tummy began to grow as ticklish electric shocks began surging into her.

“Oh my! You are such a ticklish little thing aren’t you? Hehe Lets see how ticklish these wriggling tootsies are. If they are half as ticklish as they are beautiful you may be in big trouble dearie.” Leann cooed as she watched Jeny’s smooth feet wiggle and scrunch just inches from her face.

“NOOOO HAHAHA NOT MY HEHEHEHE FE HEHEHE ET PLEASE HAHAHAHA ANYTHING BUT MY HAHAHAHA FEET HEHEHEEHEHE!” Jeny screamed with laughter. Her hips wriggling madly as her legs tugged with everything she had to break free. Jeny’s deliciously toned buttocks bucked up and down slamming onto the futon. So quick was her movements that her robe that was neatly draped between her thighs fluttered and slid down to her stomach exposing her smoothly shaven mound and glistening lips. She could feel the silk as it slid down and the cool air that encircled her crimson lips but didn’t care. Jeny only wanted one thing and that was for the tickling to stop before the fire that began to rage in her loins became unquenchable. And what was only known to Jeny was just how sensitive they were and arousing it was to her for any sensations that came from her overly sensitive feet.

“Anything huh? Hehe well aren’t you such a naughty little girl showing your kitty to everyone.” Leann giggled letting her fingernails draw circles over Jeny’s calf’s and down the hollow behind her knee. Jeny continued to laugh and buck like a wild woman. Leann could feel her own lustful fire raging deep in her loins. Her best friend, her love and now it seems her toy lay bound half naked for her pleasure. She found herself drawn to the sight of Jeny’s ever engorging lips. She couldn’t help but notice the honey that was flowing up like a well and beginning to run down toward Jeny’s perk little star fish. Leann jumped up and began stripping like she was in a race. First her T-shirt she almost tore when it got caught on her bra hook, but with a light tug the T-shirt came free releasing the plastic hook at the same time. Her firm breasts and aching nipples exploded out of there bondage feeling the cool air that fast sent small shocks through her nipples. Letting her arms fall to the button on her shorts so did her bra. Leann snapped the button and tugged, with a “ZIP” her shorts fell to the floor like leaves in the fall. As she reached down to shimmy out of her red G-string panties she felt a cool feeling. Looking down she could see a dark wet mass that had been soaked by her cotton panties.

Jeny was still giggling and gasping for air. The poor girls red face matched the color of her dark red toe nail polish. Her loins were on fire and she could feel a tickling as her sweet juice slowly ran down her crack and over her twitching button. She had no idea what Leann was doing, or for that matter was vaguely aware of anything other than the much needed air that was flowing into her lungs.

“Now then dearest I have a special surprise for you.” Leann, knelt down and leaned in whispering into Jeny’s ear. Letting her fingers glide up Jeny’s sides just under her damp robe exposing her totally. For the first time the cool air lapped at Jeny’s stiff nipples which made them ache. Leann dragged her nails down Jeny’s exposed sides and back up her smooth stomach making large circles around her firm rounded breasts. “You are being watched by 213 people. You see sweetie I started your yahoo web cam. Not only can they see you but they can hear you too.” Leann twisted Jeny’s hard nipples making her gasp. Then slowly took off the blind fold and pointed toward the computer which showed the web cam screen.

Jeny could hardly focus through her watery eyes and when she saw the camera she became so embarrassed that her face flushed to almost a purple as she turned her head to try and hide her face. She couldn’t believe Leann was doing this to her. Although she always found a little public exhibition to be quite the turn on she would never have done anything like this, but the fire in her belly betrayed her. As she became more turned on. And when Leann walked over to the computer and typed something before turning the volume up so she could hear all the voices each trying to out do the other in telling Leann what to do next.

Leann walked back over to the futon and knelt down facing Jeny’s creamy love muscle then showed her 2 long feathers. Jeny’s eyes widened and she pleaded for her friend to stop. Tears swelled in her eyes as she heard the voices chime in unison “Tickle her!”.

“No crying now sweetie, it’s time for you to be happy.” Leann said almost commanding as she began her assault with the feathers. Using them both, one on the back of either of Jeny’s legs. Leann could hardly contain herself as she watched Jeny’s legs spasm and quiver. The sound of her voice laughing and the sweet smell of her red swollen pussy. Leann leaned in and began swirling one feather over Jeny’s hard stinging nipples and the other she lightly swept up her parted ass cheeks over her quivering star and flowing juices. Jeny was beside herself with pleasure and hysterical laughter. Her once tiny hidden nub was now throbbing and shooting out of its protective hood. Jeny was gasping and grunting like an animal between laughs. Her hips wriggled and thrusting upward in hopes of the slightest touch. She no longer cared that she was being watched by a couple hundred people or that being tickled by another woman was making her want to orgasm. She only knew she needed to and didn’t care how, by who or even who was watching. Leann felt herself swelling inside as her breath became rapid watching her love’s sweet suffering. She began to grind her hips as she flicked the feather in quick circles around Jeny’s throbbing nub. Without warning in mid laugh Jeny let out a loud gurgling grunt. Her face was almost purple and the veins stood out in her neck . Her whole body shook violently as she pushed out an incredible orgasm. Spewing her sweet honey like a fountain Jeny squirted into the air. Several squirts jetted through the air as wave after wave shook her body. Leann was stunned. She had only ever heard of squirting before and never thought she would see it. Non the less she was mad with passion. She leaned over Jeny and untied her quivering legs. Jeny’s eyes were rolled back in her head and she was gasping as Leann slid Jeny’s legs out from under her arms. There were shouts and whistles coming from the computer at the sight of Jeny’s squirting orgasm. Leann untied Jeny’s wrists but could wait no longer. She slid between Jeny’s legs with her own. She could feel the hot juices on her hard exposed nub. Leann grabbed Jeny’s legs and closed them tight holding her ankles in a head lock. Lost in lust she began sucking on Jeny’s toes while scribbling her nails rapidly over her arches. Jeny screamed with laughter and delight. She could feel her hard nub sliding on Leann’s as there hips grinded together. Leann’s soft little feet squeezed and caressed Jeny’s breasts before being taken in the same manner. Leann’s small feet now held tight by a hysterical Jeny. She began returning the favor letting her nails rake up and down Leann’s smooth sensitive soles as fast as she could. Leann screamed in such a high pitch it almost broke the moment but the tickling and simultaneous stimulation very quickly brought both woman to guttural primal screams of passion as there bodies stiffened and shook at the same time. Toes flexing and curling with each mind ripping orgasm that squirted hot juices against each girls sensitive nublet keeping them cumming for several minutes straight. Both now totally exhausted curled up in each others arms.

“I have a something I need to tell you.” Leann said softly. “I have loved you for many years and am glad I finally got to give you the pleasure you have given me and deserve.”

Jeny turned to Leann and looked into her eyes, “I have something to tell you too. I was so afraid you wouldn’t understand me. I have loved you for the longest time. I’m so happy we had this time, lets not let it end.” Jeny said and kissed Leann deeply and lovingly.

This is needed for often!

Lovely! Sweet! Erotic! Booyeah! This foosboy is the kind of story the Forum needs!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Magnificent and Great Story!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back