• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On The Rack

janwil78

I wake on a rack, with my wrists and ankles strapped in. My body is stretched tightly, and my position pulls my shirt up, so that my tummy and extended rib cage are showing. My heeled, thong sandals hang loosely on the ends of my toes, about to fall off. I hear a sound in the darkness at the end of the long room. What is it that I hear?..... (Continue the story, where I left off, and write until you're finished, and then leave a place for the next person to pick up, and so on and so forth.)

It's the click clack of high heels on a stone floor, growing progressvely more distinct. In the dim light, you make at the form of a woman - tall, elegant, wearing a black gown and blakc high heeled pumps. She is beautiful but has a contmemptuous sneer on her face. Can it be? Do you recognize her?

i felt a cool breeze on my recently pedicured toes coming from a door that had opened behind me. I started to become a little frightened as i tugged again at the wrist and ankle restraints. *No Luck* they didn't allow any movement at all. I was strapped down to this rack and not able to do anything about it. I heard the door slam shut as the small amount of light that was shown by the open door was now gone. I became frantic when i heard footsteps walking towards me.

P.S. happy birthday JanWill

Thanks (for the happy b-day wish)

No, I do not recognize her.

The woman is a tall cool aristoctratic brunette. "Doubtless you're wondering who i am and why you are here?" she purrs contemptuously, "Who I am is none of your affair. As for why you are here ... perhaps this will give you an inkling, you little fool!".

With a dramatic flourish she produces from behind her back ... a FEATHER!

(and happy bday)

thanks

My eyes grow wide with horror. A feather. Surely she can't be planning to... Surely she wouldn't. I look at my helpless tummy, greatly exposed. I see how easy it would be to slide the feather down the short sleeve of my shirt. I feel how my sandals barely hang on the ends of my toes. :eek:

She senses your concern ... and it amuses her! She circles the rack laguidly, a cryptic half smile on her face - she seems to be enjoying your obvious distress. Casually, she trails her empty hand behind her, "accidentally" knocking off your right sandal (which drops to the floor). "Ooooo ... did I do that?", she coos with mock concern, "My ... what a pretty foot you have though!". She stoops for a closer look at your helplessly displayed sole.

(oh no!!!)

I'm trying to lean my head forward, and see the woman at my feet. She's right next to them. I wiggle my now bared, helpless right foot. She seems to be admiring my feet, and my red toe-nail polish. I pinch the toes of my left foot hard around the thong of the other sandal, hoping to keep her from "accidentally" knocking it off, too.

feel free to add

Everyone feel free to add your own little piece to the story. I'm more than glad that sceej56 and marlin400 have added pieces, but anyone is welcome to.

The strange woman "accidently" knocks off the other sandal, leaving your helpless bare feet completely exposed. As a test, she slowly drags the feather in her hand on your left sole, and across your toes.

(P'S-Welcome to the forum, Jan, and Happy Birthday! Good Idea for a first post. I like this. It should turn out great-enjoy!)

Mitch

as she strokes the bottom of my sole with the firm feather i jump in histerics and squint my eyes hoping that this is not really happenening. I curl my toes over the balls of my feet to try and stop the tickling sensation of that single stroke. The woman looks up at me i notice that she has an evil smile on her face. Almost as if she had a long drawn out plan now that she figured out my feet were insainly ticklish. She grabbed another feather with her left hand giving her two tools to work with as she...........

began to leisurley stroke the feather between my toes making sure to cause a giggle with every caress. Then she turned the feather and took the end and scratched all over my arches with it. I wasn't able to do anything but whip my head from side to side and laugh myself into hysterics.

The tightness of the rack causes my laughter to be somewhat hard drawn, and I am soon heaving, gasping for breath as the ticklish sensations overtake my body. She sticks the feather between two toes on my right foot, and leaves it there for safe keeping. She then uses her long fingernails to lightly scratch the sole of my left foot, while still feathering the right foot.

You watch in horror as the lady drops the other feather and uses all ten fingers in a full force assault on your helpless feet. The ticklish sensations drive you mad, you feel certain that you are going to die, just when you think things can't get any worse, another lady, looking almost identical to the first walks in, eyeing your stomach.

The second women, walks over and gazes pitifully at my exposed ribs. She takes the feathers, that the first tickler dropped, and begins to swirl them around on my tummy. My laughter heightens in pitch.

The second lady skillfully uses the feather, drawing circles on your wiggling tummy. Large at first then becoming smaller and smaller. With each half circle she changes the pressure of the feather from the lightest touch to a soft pressure untill she reaches that petite ticklish button. Slowly dipping the tip of the feather into your belly button before touching the bottom. As she starts twisting the feather in your belly button her long nails start spider tickling up your sides, dancing on your ribs as you try to twist and escape. Walking her fingers under your shirt and up to your sensitive pits.

The first lady now takes your right foot into her hand and pulls your toes back exposing your soft creamy soles. With skillful passion she begins nibbling your ankle and ever so slowly down the center of your stretched arch. Raking her teeth up your wiggling foot to the helplessly exposed tender flesh just under your toes.

...........in comes a third woman-- aged about 20 wearing shorts and a shirt blouse unbuttoned at the neck just a little too far!. :wub: She has an evil smile on her face and says "Now for some begging!!!!!!".......she goes over to the rack and sits down at the feet.... :feets: :feets: :feets:

sitting at your feet she looks at the other woman already tickling and ass her to atop momentarily...the other girls is still running the feether up your sides and all over the soft milky skin of your stomach...the two girls each take a foot ans atart sucking on your beauiful toes...it tickles you a little since your toes are extremely sensitive...and they both beggin to tickle each foot with thei tongues...all while the thirda girl is teasing you verbally while running her nails softly on your soft underarms...

You don't what tickles worse, the two at your feet or the one fiercely tickling your exposed and taut underarms. Through your screaming, begging, and laughing, you begin to notice something......

You're actually starting to like this even though it is the most torturous tickling ever received!! You always had a secret tickling fetish and you never told anyone-not even your closest friends. You felt they would think of you as some sort of freak, so you buried it inside and went on with your vanilla life. Now the thing you always fantasized about was taking place. The tickling is killing you, but you are in the scenario of a lifetime and it's turning you the hell on.................. :firedevil :firedevil

This is a great idea...

Then suddenly the two tickling your feet step back and in walks an amazon of a woman. you tense looking at her linebackerish features, the long blonde hair topping off a stern looking face.

"Well now, what ticklish delight do we have here?" She stands before your feet and wriggles your big toes. "Hellow sweetheart, my name is Munschen and these feet are my dream feet.

Immediately your feet writhe all over again and she giggles evilly.

"Perrrrrrrrrrfect. Time for some serious tickle torture that will blow... your... mind."

She turns her back to you and cups her right hand under your left heel, wrapping her arm around your ankle. There is such power in your foot that she has to increase her grip on your heel and she delights in how frantic your foot is.

You jerk as a single finger slowly meanders up your sole, meandering all over your tender arch and you burst into hysterical laughter. Suddenly you are pounding the bed with your head and your bum as you buck intensely and arch your back to almost the breaking point.

"Just what I was hoping for sweetheart. And if you give me hours of this like I want, then I'll be very happy. And when I'm very happy, I love to tickle more. And more, and more and more."

The finger now meanders faster and faster, being joined by another finger and you pound the bed even more, screaming with laughter now and barely being able to beg her to stop. Suddenly the other three fingers come into play and the five finger tickling begins and the now five fingers are tickling as frantically as you are hysterical. Your entire sole is on fire with volcanic tickles and she is stroking those tickles into a frenzied pace, delighting in your agony.

"I'm so glad that you are here for me to tickle sweetheart. And I am even more glad that I have all the time in the world to tickle you too."

At that poiunt another women enters the room and to your horrer she is a twin your torturer.

"I'd like you to meet my twin sister Bruna. She is an evil tickler if not more than I am."

as the two extremely experienced ticklers stood in front of you with their arms crossed...u struggle against your restraints and wiggle your toes as wildly as possible...knowing that at this very moment they are devising a plan of how exactly to tickle you so that u will receive the utmost intense tickling of your life....

The two very experienced twin tickler sisters simultaneously are giving you the tickle torture from hell. They run their fingers from both of your bare, tender soles, over all ten toes, and along your lower extremities, finding their way up your terribly ticklish thighs, and knees, and behind your knees, making your body jerk, and you squeal with high pitched laughter, as they torture your lower body from soles to toes to thighs to knees.

Mitch

We haven't done this in awhile...thanks!

Your struggling, screaming, and begging fall on deaf ears and are to no avail. The ticklers are skilled and torturous, tickling every inch of your sensitive body. Nothing is left untouched: feet, toes, ankles, knees, thighs (that seem a little extra-sensitive) and upper body. These women are good!

You feel as if you are going to lose your mind. All the ticklish sensations are coursing through your body. Just when you think they're done or your body has desensitized, someone wakes up something else! Several thoughts are running through your mind right now:

How on earth did I get here?
Why did they choose me?
It's so torturous, yet I'm starting to like it. Does that make me some sort of freak?

The women are tickling as if they have all night. Will I make it?????

Oh No!!!!

Here comes a fourth woman, with feathered gloves. :firedevil She walks up to your taut tummy and rakes the feathers across it, adding to the screaming laughing pain you're already in. She then takes off the gloves and digs into your tummy with all ten fingers and you begin to howl!! You can't take it anymore and you pass out.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back