• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heartland Hell, Tranquil Tropics, and, a place where the icons are no one

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day road trip to the middle of the country that did not go well. They went 3-6, dropping two of three games in each city on the trip, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Friday evening to face the West Coast teams in a nine game homestand.
On Friday, the team opened a series with the Giants, and got off on the right foot, winning 6 -3, on a Mitch homerun, and a save by Bynes. Saturday proved to be more good news, as yet another Mitch homer, and a save by Naomi, added up to a 5-3 win.
In the meantime, to be defiant, Erin, who was still fuming over the idea of not being welcome at the Good Guys Saturday night tickle bashes, located a young adults club for people 18 to 25 in downtown Paradise, where no parents were allowed. Much to the dismay of Mitch and Naomi, after another vicious argument with her parents, Erin used the occasion of the Good Guys Saturday night tickle party to sneak out of her apartment, and attend the young person's fetish club. Erin's best friend was bound, and tied, naked to a bed in the middle of the fetish club, and was being unmercifully tickled, when, a security breach happened, and Mitch and Naomi entered the club, having bribed a bouncer, to get a bird's eye view of what went on at this young adults fetish club. The squeals of laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Were erupting from Erin's best friend, and Erin was naked as well, when her parents entered the club, and saw the goings on. Naomi erupted with rage, only to be rebutted by her daughter: "What the hell is this! Get your clothes on and come home with us, this instant, young lady! This is disgraceful! You are too young for this behavior!" Naomi shouted over the loud music. "How the hell did you get in here? This is a young adults club! Get the fuck out of here, mom! I mean it, or I will never speak to you again!" Erin screamed back. "Dont talk to me like that, Erin, Iam still your mother, and I dont have to listen to your big mouth!" Naomi shouted back. "Fine! You want me to come home? Give up your fetishes! Dont attend any more parties! Have dad stop tickling you, and sucking your toes! Give up your whole life for what you enjoy, and change! Otherwise, leave! I mean it mom!" Erin erupted. "You have no right to tell your father and I what to do! We are adults! If he wants to tickle me 24 hours a day, it isnt your business! You have no right to tell us what to do!" Naomi screamed back. "Neither do you, mom! This is a young adults club! I dont give a fuck if dad and you are the fucking big shots of Paradise Island! People my own age are here, and no one your age! We will discuss this later! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Erin screamed. "Miss Watts, Mr C, I'm going to have to ask you both to leave. You are causing a scene" A club manager said, as he came over. "I'll leave, with my daughter. If not, you can go fuck off!" Naomi screamed back. "Miss Watts, if you dont leave, I will have to call the cops, and you will be arrested for trespassing. You're an idol of the island, dont do this" The bouncer said. Mitch tried to steer Naomi to the door. "You are in over your head, young lady, you are dead meat when you get home" Naomi fumed. "Maybe I wont come home. Get out of here! You hypocritical, egotistical Bitch!" Erin screamed.
With that, Mitch and Naomi left the young adults fetish club, with Naomi looking like she was ready to erupt. Mitch tried to calm her down. "Nai, we need to calm down. She wont listen to us if we erupt at her. Let's deal with this rationally" Mitch said. Naomi glared at Mitch:" You know what, fuck you, Mr Diplomatic and egotistical. I dont have to be calm. My baby is naked in a fetish club with barely legal kids. Would you like it if she got fucked and pregnant, Mr know it all!" Naomi fumed. "No, of course not, and there's no need to erupt at me. Iam on your side. I want to talk to her when she gets home, but Nai, we have to be rational" Mitch said.
Naomi and Mitch, after a bite to eat, went home to wait for their daughter. She entered the apartment at 3am, in bare feet, having taken off her shoes so as not to be heard. She was met by Naomi. "Can we talk please" Naomi began. Erin had a sourpuss face: "Mom, you dont trust me. You dont know how mad this makes me. You're a hypocrite, and you got me into tickling. Dad and you tickle each other all the time, and naked strangers every weekend. Iam not doing anything wrong, and Iam 18. I wish you would respect my feelings, and my judgement" Erin said. "Honey, your dad and I love you with all our hearts. Of course we trust you. It's just, we know how young hormones are. We were young once, too, and we dont want to see you get hurt" Naomi said. "Iam not hurt, mom, Iam exploring, and Iam with people my own age, exploring. I have been tickled my whole life, and I've grown to love it. Why cant you respect that I have my right to explore it with people my own age, just as much as dad and you do with the team" Erin replied. Naomi sighed: "I dont like it, but you have a point. We want to trust you. Therefore. We will not make any more comments if you attend the young adults fetish club. We just want you to be careful, and use a condom and birth control if you have sex. We want you to enjoy. As your parents, it is our job to worry about you, and love you, until we die, even if we disagree" Naomi said. "I love you both, mom, but you have to let me make my own decisions, and trust me. I will be in college soon. You wont be there to police me all the way. Iam a sensible girl. I dont intend to get pregnant, or involved with drugs, or do bad things. Iam just exploring" Erin said. "That we understand, and we will trust you. We were just concerned, but I see now that we have to let you lead your own life" Naomi said.
The problem settled, the Good Guys continued their series, finishing the series with the Giants with a win on Sunday, and then beating the Padres two of three, before splitting the first two games of the Dodger series, and winning the homestand finale on a Mitch homerun, 5-4 in the 9th, on the last Sunday of the homestand.
So, there was a legitimate second generation of Good Guy tickle fetishist with Mitch and Naomi's daughter Erin. The reluctant parents, for the good of their relationship with their daughter, would have to learn to trust her, as much as they didnt like it. After all, it was their tickle fetish that started Erin on such a path in the first place. What would happen next?
Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back