• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Buffy Summers) THE LAST LAUGH

tickletoy3

TMF Regular
THE LAST LAUGH

Starring Buffy Summers and the Buffy Gang. All characters are copyright by their respective owners and no infringement intended. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

Saturday, October 31
9:00pm

Somewhere in Sunnydale Cemetary..

“WHAP! THWAP! THUD!” Buffy went falling backwards, narrowly missing a nearby tree stump, only to spring back up without hesitation.

“Why do these things always seem to worsen this time of year?”, she asked redundantly. She then reached into her jacket pocket and produced her personal safety blanket. A wooden stake.

“Ok. Game over.”, she remarked, just before stabbing towards her intended target.

A shriveled scream. A poof of smoke. Dust.

Buffy then began to clean herself as she swatted her hands together. “That one wasn’t so bad.”, she thought. After inspecting her hands, she then brushed back her hair before straightening her jacket.

“Maybe I’ll head back to the Magic Bo-“, her thought was cut short by a sharp shrill in a nearby alley. “There weren’t any vamps in this area. I’ve already patrolled this part.”, she thought as she went running to the alley.

“Eeeeee!! Wh-wh-what are you??!!”, screamed the intended victim as she placed her arm in front of her face. She couldn’t bear to look at it.

“Leave. Go now!”, shouted Buffy as she stepped in front of her. The lady ran away quickly, almost tripping but managing to keep her balance.

“You wanna try that with me?”, asked Buffy as she stood firmly.

“Of course. I would love a few.. laughs.”, smiled the hideous figure before her.

Buffy reached into her pocket to remove the stake once more, tightening the grip in her palm as she took her stance. “Oh I think there won’t be time for.. uuh.. uhh.. ha .. haha… hah.. HAHAHAHA!!”, Buffy began to laugh. “There won’t be time for HAHAH HAHAHA HAHA HAHAA HAA HA HAAAA!!”

Buffy began to double in laughter, now holding her sides. The creature made his way towards her. Using one hand he swatted her backwards almost effortlessly. Buffy was now laughing hysterically but somehow managed to get to her feet. The creature came at her again, this time his fist clinched as he lunged forward. The slayer managed to duck just in time as his huge fist hammered into the brick wall behind her. She was still laughing for some unknown reason and knew it was time to retreat. There was no way she could fight in this condition.

“I have to get out of here.”, she thought as she was holding her side still giggling as she ran away. Ducking into another nearby alley, the laughter began to subside. “Got to get to hahah.. got to get Giles..haha.” All she could think of was the image of the creature as she made her way to the Magic Box.

The thick wooden door opened quickly as Buffy hurried inside. She locked the door behind her without even turning to look. She was still breathing heavily as she leaned against the door.

“Good heavens! Buffy are you alright?”, asked Giles from a nearby desk.

“Giles.. there’s something really weird going on.”, huffed Buffy as she managed to regain her composure.

“This is Sunnydale Buff.”, replied Xander in a deadpan expression. “It’s supposed to be weird.”

“Not now Xander. Can’t you see she’s hurt?”, interrupted Willow. “Buffy are you ok?”, she asked with a concerned half-smile.

“I’m ok guys, I’m ok.”, said Buffy as she wiped her pants and noticed a small tear in her jacket sleeve. “Hey.. I liked this jacket too.” She thought to herself as she inspected the tear.

“Was it a vampire?”, asked Giles as he noticed her scruffy appearance.

“No.. no no. No vamp. This was a weird.. well, creature.”, tried to explain Buffy. It looked more like a.. a.. demon.” Her facial expression gave a look of puzzlement.

“A demon? You’ve faced demons before Buffy. What made this one different?”, asked Giles.

“Not like this Giles. This demon said something strange. His last words were "I would love a few.. laughs.”

“Then you made him spit teeth, right Buff?”, joked Xander.

“No. Not exactly.”, responded Buffy meekly.

“What did you do Buffy?”, asked Willow now puzzled too.

“I laughed.”

“You laughed?”, asked Xander now even more confused than Willow.

“Yea. I couldn’t stop laughing. I couldn’t fight so I ran away. I barely made it back here. Giles I couldn’t stop laughing!”, she said, her voice now raising in anger more than before.

“Oh goodness.”, responded Giles. “Buffy.. could you give me a description of this creature?”

“Yeh. Like this.”, she answered, quickly picking up a pencil and sketching the image from her memory.

“I thought it was myth. No one has ever actually seen one of the creatures.”, said Giles, barely audible. He quickly began to fumble though his bookshelf while muttering to himself. “Buffy.. did he have a mark on his chest?”

“Yes. Like this.”, She then scribbled what looked like a crescent moon aimed upwards with small vertical lines inside.

“Looks like a smile to me.”, said Xander.

“You’re right.”, answered Buffy. “It does look like a smile now that you mention it.”

“Buffy.. Giles! Here’s something you might want to check out!”, exclaimed Willow looking up from her computer screen. “Demons are attacking Sunnydale! Loads of them!!”, she said, pointing at the monitor.

“Giles what are these things!!?”, now asked an angry Buffy.

“They are called ‘Laughing Demons’ Buffy. It was believed to be a myth.. however we know now that it’s not a myth. They are very real indeed.”

“Laughing Demons?”, asked Buffy and Willow in unison.

“That’s a new one.”, added Xander.

“Ok Giles. I want the 411 on these guys.”, demanded Buffy. “Fill me in.”

“Fill us in.”, added Willow as she took a seat next to Buffy while pulling out a chair for Xander to join them.

“Well.. they originated centuries ago.”, started Giles. “They essentially make their victims ‘laugh’.”

“So how come the lady in the alley wasn’t laughing?”, asked Buffy. “The one he was about to have for dinner before I showed up.”

“Yeah. And those people on the internet reports weren’t exactly in stitches.”, added Willow.

“No, you don’t understand. The laughter only happens when you physically resist the demons. If you panic or act in horror.. they don’t care because you are no threat to them.”

“Weird.”, stated Buffy as she steamed inside, realizing she was just told her slayer powers were useless against them.

“Why? And How do we stop these baddies?” asked Willow.

“So we either run away in fear.. or laugh our heads off?”, added Xander.

“Well.. yes.”, said Giles. “I’ll have to continue research. As I said, these creatures were always said to be a myth. Information is scarce and in parts.”

“Ok..so what do we know so far?”, asked Xander, now totally serious.

The wooden door again opened. This time it was Tara and Dawn returning from shopping. As soon as they entered the shop, a figure in a dark trench coat pushed them inside, quickly re-locking the door behind them.

“Bloody hell!! What’s going on out there?! The place is like a zoo!”, exclaimed Spike. “Demons everywhere!”

“Yeah.. me and Dawnie thought we were goners. We managed to run and hide our way here. We knew you might have some answers.”, added Tara trying to catch her breath.

“He better have some bloody answers! Those things don’t like me, you know!”, yelled Spike.

“And we care because..?”, asked Xander sarcastically.

“Not now you two.”, interrupted Buffy. “We’ve got a puzzle to solve.”

“Yeh, we heard screaming and some laughing too.. sounded really weird.”, said Dawn. We managed to grab some snacks before we ran.” She tossed some crackers to the table.

“Ok. Here’s what I do know.”, said Giles. Silence filled the room.

“They are called ‘laughing demons’. They originated centuries ago on three islands.” He stopped to wipe his glasses as he continued. “This is going to sound crazy.. but please just listen to the finish.”

He walked closer and leaned over the table. “They used to capture humans and use them to do their work, build their homes and pretty much whatever they wanted. They were always sadistic demons. They would sometimes capture a prisoner, male or female.. and well.. they would bind them wrist and ankle and well.. tickle them to death.”

“Tickle them to death?? That’s a first.”, added Xander.

“Hear me out. I told you they were very sadistic. But they were also very intelligent. They realized that laughing made their enemies useless and very vulnerable. They harnessed this power so that anyone who resisted them with violence would start laughing.”

“Makes them pretty much useless – anyone who resists them, that is.”, added Buffy, speaking with a mouthful of cracker. “I was there guys. I know the feeling of what he’s talking about..”

Xander examined the cracker in his hand before speaking.. “So if we can’t fight these guys.. how do we beat ‘em?”, he asked.

“Well, they travel in gangs and usually have a leader.”, added Giles. “That was the leader you ran into Buffy. He’s the one with the symbol.”

“How do we beat it.”, asked Buffy sternly.

“Well.. “Giles stammered.. “That is going to take further research.

“I’m on it.”, said Willow. “Giles, where were those three islands you mentioned?”

“Look.”, said Dawn. “The book with their picture in it has a little feather on the back of it. Think they were trying to tell us something?”

“Ok guys. You do the book thingie. Me, Spike and Xander will go and .. try.. to patrol.”

“Remember Buffy.. no violence. We don’t want you to become a victim too.”

“Got it Giles. We’ll do what we can.”

Hours later, the gang returned.

“Made it back.”, said Buffy. “Any luck?”

“Yeh TONS.”, said Dawn.

“Willow, Giles and me found out some interesting facts.”, added Tara.

“The three islands were called.. get this.. “Coochie Coochie”.. “Gitchee Gitchee” and “Tickle Tickle”, smiled Willow.

“Makes me get all itchy and squirmy just saying it.”, smiled Dawn as she munched on an apple.

“Ok.. what else?”, asked Buffy, smiling at Dawn.

“Well.. centuries ago.. as I mentioned.. they used to capture prisoners and take them there.”, added Giles. “Unknown to them, they once captured two witches.”

“That part got my attention!”, smiled Willow looking over at Tara.

“Well.. it seems the witches conjured up a way to escape and made their way off the islands.”, continued Giles. “They cast a ‘reflector spell.”

“What’s that?”, asked Buffy.

“That’s the good part. Can I tell it Giles?”, asked an excited Willow.

“Of course.”, he smiled as he paced the room.

Spike stood back, noticing the unusual aura of comfort and happiness in the room. He was hoping the demons hadn’t began a spell of their own.

“Well, they actually used laughter against the demons.”, began Willow.

“How?”, asked Xander as Buffy shifted beside him.

“Seems this spell.. this ‘reflector’ spell.. caused a trance and the demons fell victim to their own powers.”

“A trance?”, asked Buffy. “I’m confused.”

“They used a fluko feather.”, added Willow. “They used it to tickle the demons.”

“But those demons don’t feel a thing. We watched them in action. They stepped on glass, smashed walls, walked through fire.. nothing. And now you’re telling me they are.. ticklish?”, asked Buffy.

“This is bloody crazy.”, thought Spike to himself, shrugging off the idea thinking the scoobies had gone mad.

“No no.. wait. That’s the purpose of the reflector spell Buffy.”, added Willow. “See the feather has to be used, in connection with the spell. You have to say the name of one of the islands – or mix them together, while using the feather. It’s the only way it works.”

“You mean we have to..”, started Buffy.

“Yes.. tickle them to death.”, answered Willow. “Also by using the island names given, the spell also repells the user from the same result.. meaning the longer you use it.. the less the same spell affects the user.”

“So you’re saying the more we tickle those guys, the less the laughing spell affects us?”, asked Buffy.

“Exactly.” Answered Willow.

“Yes.. “interceded Giles. “Apparently, this continued through the ages. Hence today when someone is tickled, you often hear the words “coochie coochie” and such.”

“So you’re telling me..” began Xander..

“That all we have to do is tickle these guys and say the name of one of those islands? That’s it??”, asked Buffy.

“Yes.. but not so fast.”, replied Willow. “It has to be a fluko feather.. and here’s the really bad news.. the gang leader.. you know the one you had a run-in with?”

“Yes.”, replied Buffy.

“Well.. apparently, he’s not ticklish. Even with the fluko feather.”

“So how do we beat him?”, asked Buffy.

“That’s what we’re still working on Buffy.”, said Giles. “In the meantime we now know how to defeat the others.”

“So where do we get those thingies.. you know.. the fluko feathers?”

“That wasn’t easy Buffy.” Answered Giles. “After realizing what happened, the remaining demons tried to destroy every fluko bird possible.”

“And?”, asked Buffy.

“Seems the very last flock are here.. in Sunnydale itself. No doubt why the demons are here to begin with. They managed to get almost everyone.. except this little fella.”, Giles pointed to his nearby cage area. “Seems it was nesting right here in the Magic Shop. No doubt attracted by the elements here.”

Walking around the cage was a small bird covered in feathers of various colors. It was chirping happily as it’s eyes blinked at the scoobies.

“Come here little fella.”, said Buffy as she snatched it from the ground. “We’re gonna have to borrow a few of these.”, she said, plucking feathers from the bird.

She had just managed to pluck a couple when suddenly bricks and dust went everywhere, knocking her backwards. The Scooby gang fell backwards, trying to protect themselves from the flying debris..

“Is everyone ok?”, asked Buffy.

“Yeh.. I think so.”, answered Willow as she surveyed the room.

“LOOK!!”, exclaimed Tara.. “It’s got the bird!!”

The demon smiled, opened it’s large mouth and eagerly swallowed the bird. “Mmm.. tasty!”, it snarled.

“Wh-what do we do now??”, panicked Dawn.

“We get to safety!”, yelled Giles, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her into a nearby room as the demon walked forward.

“Ready for some laughter slayer?”, the demon boasted.

“Are you?”, asked Buffy, displaying a stiff yellow feather in her hand.

“Yeh.. you ready to laugh?”, added Willow as she grabbed a nearby feather from the ground.

“Gitchee gitchee!”, teased Buffy as she whispered the feather under his massive arm.

A look of puzzlement covered the monster’s face. “You can’t do.. uuh.. uuh.. oh no.. ha hah… hah.. haha.. no no.. HAHAHAHAHAA!!”

“Coochie coochie!”, teased Willow now tickling his oversized foot.

The creature began to wail in laughter.. “OHOHAOHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAAA!! NO MORREE HAH HOAHHA HAHA HA HAHAA!! STOOOPP!!! OHOHA HAH AH HAHAA HA HA AHA HAA HAA HAA HAAAA!!”

“Gitchee gitchee tickle tickle!”, said Buffy as she tickled his underarms unmercifully.

“Coochie coochie gitchee gitchee tickle tickle!” added Willow as she slid the feather up and down his soles.

“Keep it up Willow. He can’t take much more. Gitchee gitchee Coochie coo!”

“OHOHAOH OAHAHA OHAHAHA HAHA HAHA!! NO NOHOHAOHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHA AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!!!”

“Yes yes! COOCHIE COOCHIE!!”, smiled Buffy as she tickled the monster relentlessly.

“OHOHAOHAOH HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!! *POOF!*

Suddenly a dust cloud fell to the floor. The monster had died laughing.

“Well, that’s one.”, said Buffy. And we have how many?”

“Umm.. a.. a hundred.”, answered Willow very softly.

“Yes.. and that one just ate our last hope..”, added Giles, realizing the bird was no more. “That was the last one.”

“Great. So we have like a 100 of those things and only three feathers?”, asked Xander as he plucked one from the floor.

“Looks that way Xan.”, answered Willow reluctantly.

“Is there anyway we can multiply these things?”, asked Buffy as she inspected the feather in her hand.

“We could try a multiplication spell Buffy.”, said Tara. “It’s an intermediate spell.. but I’m not sure if it works on magical items.”

“Good thinking Tara.”, added Giles.

“We have nothing to lose by trying.”, added Buffy.

“Great. I’ll get the ingredients needed.” Tara left the room.

“Ok guys. Let’s take the two remaining feathers.. and start tickling.”

Buffy couldn’t believe she just said that. Being so used to stakes, crosses, holy water and cross bows.. she couldn’t believe her top defensive and offensive weapon was now.. a feather.

“You actually want me to do a coochie coochie dance with those beasts?”, asked Spike. “You’re crazy.”

“Would you rather die laughing?”, answered Buffy.

“Great. Do the coochie coochie.”, Spike laughed as he wiggled his hips. “Maybe I’ll call it a new dance.” Spike humored himself as he prepared to tickle the monsters. He found it almost absurd as Buffy.

“You can call it whatever you like if we live.”, she answered.

Dawn slid down behind the desk in the Magic Shop. With all the chaos around no one was sure if – or when – another demon might attack the shop. She could hear demon laughter from time to time, but kept her ears open for one of the gang laughing. A sound she did not want to hear.

“How is the spell coming?”, asked Giles.

“Almost done.” Answered Willow. She and Tara held hands as a whisp of smoke made it’s way up from the cloth between them.

“Let’s see what we have.”, said Tara, removing the cloth. There was still only one feather. “Oh no.”, she paused and frowned. “ It didn’t work.”, she said emptily.

“It’s ok sweetie. We tried.”, added Willow as she tried to comfort her.

At that moment, three demons appeared in the large hole left from the previous monster. “EERRGGG!! WE WANT FOOOD!! HUMANS!!”, one of the demons growled.

“Umm.. I have a apple!”, said Dawn, pointing the apple in his direction.

“VERY FUNNY HUMAN!! FOR THAT WE WILL HAVE YOU!!”, the demon snarled as it came closer to Dawn.

“BUFFFYYY!!”, she screamed.

“OHOHA HAHAH HAHA HAHAA HAHA HAHAHAHAA!!”, the demon laughed.

Surprised, Dawn opened her eyes to see Willow tickling the monster from behind. “Coochie coochie gitchee!!”, she teased tickling the monster all over.

“OHOHOHO HA HAHAOHOAHHAAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!! SSTTOOPPHOHAOH OOAHOHAH AHOAHAHA!! NO NOO HOHOH OHAH OHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHA HA HA HAH AH HAAAA!!!”

Willow only tickled faster and more intently, smiling as the monster curled up in the fetal position laughing himself to death.

“OHOHAOHOAHOAHOAHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAA!!! *POOF*”

To their surprise all three demons vanished in a poof of smoke.

“Wh-what happened?”, asked Dawn just as surprised as the rest of the gang.

“It worked.. the spell worked Tara!”, yelped Willow.

“What do you mean? We still have only one feather.”, replied Tara.

“No, you don’t understand.. you multiplied it’s power. That’s even better! Now we can tickle one and kill lots in the same time. We have to get the other feathers!”

As if on cue, Buffy and the gang entered the shop. “We don’t have much time.”, said Buffy. “Did the spell work?”

“Did it ever! We can make them even more powerful!”, gleemed Willow, proud of her lover’s accomplishments.

“Great. Do it.”, Buffy then exchanged feathers with Willow and took guard at the door. Willow and Tara held hands and began the chant once more.

“How did you do? Did you get many?”, asked Giles.

“Maybe about 20. There was just too many of them .”

“You did what you could.”, replied Giles, just as proud of his slayer’s accomplishments.

A few minutes later, Willow and Tara returned arming Buffy and Spike with the new feathers as Willow took the third. Xander, Dawn, Tara and Giles all took cover under the desk as they could hear the demons fast approaching.

“Get down everyone.”, said Giles as the door ripped from the bolts.

“ME SMELL HUMANS!!”, snarled one of the demons. Tapping on it’s shoulders, Buffy crouched with the feather. As the monster turned he was greeted with tickle talk. “Tickle tickle gitchee gitchee cooochie!!”, Buffy tickled like never before, faster and harder all over. The monster melted in helpless laughter.

“OHOHOHA OHAHAHAH HAHA HOAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAA HAHAAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!”

“Have some more!”, smiled Buffy as she tickled his foot to no end. “Gitchee coochie coochie gitcheee!” She tickled at her leisure as the monster was defenseless against the feather.

“OHOHAOHOAHAHAH HAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!! *POOF!*”

Suddenly 9 of the monsters vanished in a cloud of smoke. As others entered the room they met the same ticklish fate. Beginning to overpower the monsters, Buffy, Spike and Willow kept tickling the monsters to death. Buffy could see there were only 3 left so she took guard over Giles and the gang as Willow and Spike tickled away. They were down to one monster. A smile came over Buffy’s face as he began to dissolve in laughter.

“OHOHOAHOHAOHAHOAHHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!” Suddenly, the monster reached forward and grabbed Willow’s hand in one hand and Spike’s hand in the other. His huge mouth went into a snapping motion..

“Drop the feathers!” yelled Buffy.

The monster gulped the feathers realizing he had just swallowed his own death.

“The same effect as a vampire swallowing holy water.”, thought Buffy as the monster poofed into smoke.

The monsters were gone. Silence fell over the room. They had done it.

Dawn began to yelp in excitement as Tara hugged her. Willow smiled and Buffy relaxed. Xander smiled and Spike considered the absurdity of what had just happened. It’s the first time they had ever tickled evil to death.

“Wait.” Giles interrupted the celebration. “We still have a bigger problem.”

“What’s that?”, asked Buffy, looking in the direction of Gile’s pointing motion.

“The leader.”, gulped Xander. “I think I just wet myself.”

A huge menacing figure with the familiar symbol snarled and growled in front of them. Xander reached for the last feather..

“It won’t work on the leader.. remember?”, reminded Willow as Xander stood in front of the beast.

“Oh yeh.” He swallowed silently. “Forgot.”

A thick fist greeted the brave teen as Xander went sailing across the room.

“Will the boy learn?”, said Spike as he confronted the monster.

He didn’t fare much better as seconds later, he too went sailing against the wall.

“Giles.. what do we do?”, asked Willow as Buffy confronted the monster.

The demon snarled as his fists went hurling at Buffy. Her slaying senses enabled her to leap out of the way and land behind the monster.

“Giles??!!”, asked Willow, a tone of desperation in her voice.

“I’m looking!”, he answered, hunched over behind the desk, scowling the book before him.

Willow reached out and took the feather Xander had dropped as the monster attacked him. She wasn’t sure how much good it would do, but maybe the magic would help.

The feather attracted the monster’s attention. He began to ignore Buffy’s attempts against him. She was now able to attack him more like the old Buffy since the feather had made the effects of the monster’s own spell begin to fade.

Buffy gave him a fist to the side and a roundhouse kick to the head before landing on the ground beside him. Slightly annoyed the monster brushed her attempts away and reached for the feather. As before, his huge mouth began to snap towards Willow’s hand..

“Drop it!”, screamed Buffy as she realized the monster was about to eat Willows hand in order to get the feather.

Willow released the feather and scurried behind the desk once more, clinging to Giles. Tara and Dawn only watched in horror.

The monster gulped in glee, his tongue grazing along the edge of his mouth to savor the taste. He then began to giggle and laugh, slightly bending at the knees. Buffy used the opportunity to kick him across the room away from her friends. After a few seconds, the monster regained his composure.

“You’re out of feathers slayer!” The monster laughed and snarled, eyeing his intended target. Buffy.

“Here it is! Here it is! It’s in the witches diary.. “ A feather just under his left armpit will render the leader helpless for one hour. It was then that we escaped the island. We will gather research and continue our findings on how to destroy the leader.”

“We need a feather!.. and he just ate it!!”, frowned Willow.

“Oh goodness.”, added Giles. “We’re finished.”

The monster then grasped Buffy in one hand while he reached for Willow with the other. Holding both of them facing each other, he laughed as they kicked and struggled against his tightly clinched fists.

Dawn stood up from behind the desk.

“Are you crazy?!!”, yelled Tara as she pulled at Dawn’s arm.

“Dawn! What are you doing??”, yelled Giles in total disbelief.

The slayer’s sister pulled her arm away from Tara and eyed the monster intently.

The monster laughed and held his two prisoners up while they gasped for air..

“You got something to say little girl.. before I make you my next meal??”, he licked his lips at the thought of such a tasty morsel.

“Only this..”. Dawn then reached into her pocket and produced a bright red feather.

“Coochie coochie!!”, she teased under his left armpit.

“Wha-ohoha.. Wha-“ The monster’s eyes widened in disbelief.. “OHOHAHOHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!! NOT THERE!! OHOAHOAHOAHAAHAHAHAA!! NOT THERE!! NOT THERE!! OHOAH HAHA HAHA HAH HA HAH AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!”

“Gitchee gitchee coochie cooo!”, teased Dawn as she tickled faster in his armpit.

The monster immediately released Willow and Buffy, dropping them to the floor. Both girls began to grasp at their throats and breathe heavily as they watched Dawn continually tickle under his arm.

The monster tried to pull his arm down, but Buffy quickly grabbed it and kept it over his head as Willow helped pull.

“Tickle him Dawn! Tickle like crazy!!”, she winced as Dawn continued her assault.

She was enjoying her moment. She effortlessly whispered the feather up and down his armpit, smiling and thinking how helpless he was. It was she, little Dawnie, the simple ‘little girl’, who was bringing the beast to tears and to his knees. All with a simple feather.

”Gitcheee gitcheee coooochie gitchee tickle tickle tickle!!”, she continued as the feather danced under his arm.

“OHOHOAHOHAOHAAAAAA!!.. “ Suddenly silence. The monster seemed frozen yet flexible. Buffy and Dawn released his arm and stood up, wiping themselves.

“Is he dead?”, asked Tara.

“No. Only frozen.” Replied Giles. “Whatever we do, we had better act quickly. We have one hour before he awakes and I seriously doubt the feather will work again. That’s why the witches left without destroying it.”

“I’ll check on the others.”, said Willow and she and Tara helped revive Xander and Spike.

Buffy gave Dawn a stern look. “Where did you get the feather?”, she asked.

“Stole it.”, answered Dawn meekly. “It was pretty and well.. I just took it. Found it the other day on Gile’s desk. “

“Why didn’t you mention this earlier?”, scolded Buffy.

“I didn’t want to get into trouble. Besides.. I actually didn’t think much about it. It was just a feather.”

Buffy smiled. “For once I’m glad you didn’t.” She hugged her sister. “You handled yourself pretty well there kiddo.”, she smiled, brushing Dawn’s hair.

“It was just a feather.”, she returned the smile. She twirled the feather in her fingers watching it spin. She let the feeling of power surge as she remembered the monster’s helplessness and his begging laughter. She felt warm inside.

“What are we gonna do?”, asked Buffy as she returned to Giles.

“All locked up and secure.”, interrupted Xander as he pointed to the monster.

The monster was cuffed in restraints. His arms over his head and his feet in stocks. He was still ‘frozen’ but should be awakening soon.

“It’s good a thing Giles had those goodies from the last “Witches of Salem Convention”., smiled Willow.

“I always say..Never underestimate the power of a good convention.”, added Xander.

“Silly boy.”, nudged Willow as she smiled at Xander.

“What are we gonna do with him Giles? When he comes to?”

“I’m looking.. I’m looking.. trying to find something..” mumbled Giles as he flipped pages.

“Uh oh.. look!”, pointed Tara.

The monster began to shrug his head side to side. He was still groggy but slowly regaining his senses.

“Better hurry!”, gasped Willow. “Doesn’t look like we have much time left.”

“Here it is .. The only way to defeat the leader of the “Laughing Demons” is.. “

“Oh dear. The page is torn!”, gasped Giles.

“It has to be here somewhere!”, exclaimed Buffy. “Quick! Search the floor!”

Spike found a curled up ball of paper in the corner. Picking it up he began to rasp the paper between his fingers. “I think this is it.”.. he handed it to Giles. “Looks like gibberish to me.”

“It’s the witch’s writing. Only humans can read it, but I have no idea why.”

“They don’t bloody like us, that’s why.”, replied Spike. “They wouldn’t care if all those beasts ate us big bads for dinner,.”

“I don’t know about that Spike.”, Willow tried to make him feel better.

“Ah here it is.. a fluko feather can be used to kill the Leader.. IF.. it is wielded by a chosen one.”

“You mean a Slayer?”, asked Xander . “As in Buffy?”

“Er.. yes, I suppose so.”, answered Giles as he adjusted his glasses. “That’s why they thought it wasn’t ticklish in the earlier writings. They had no slayer then, but must have come across one.”

“Oh goodie.”, added Spike sarcastically. “No slayer. I should be in such bloody heaven.”

“Not now Spike.”, said Tara, surprisingly since she is usually the silent one.

“We have a Slayer!”, gleemed Dawn.

“We sure do.”, continued Buffy. She placed her two hands together and stretched forward causing a popping sound. “This is so gonna be fun.” She took the feather and made her way to the helpless demon.

“Hello there. Remember me?”

She took her time, walking around him. Surveying his helpless situation.

“Yes..” the monster grumbled..

“Well..see.. I’m a slayer.. and.. “

“Oh no.. no no.. “ A look of panic crossed the demons face as he noticed the feather and began to pull at the restraints. "Oh NO!"

“Oh yes.. “, smiled Buffy. “Tickle tickle tickle!”, she smiled.

“OHOHOHOHA OHAHAHAH HAHAH HAHAHAHA!! STOPP! OHOAHOHAOHAOHOAHAHHA HAHAHAAHAA HAHAHAAAAA!!”

“Stop? Now why would I do that? Hmmm? Coochie cooochie coooochie!!”

“OHOHOHA OHOHA HAHAHAH HAHA HAHAH HAAA!!!”, the monster burst in laughter. He tried to struggle but he was so helpless he couldn’t do anything.

“Feels good doesn’t it? Not being able to defend yourself? Gitchee gitcheeeee!”

OHOHAOHOAHAA HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAAA!! NO NOOOHOHOHOO!! I’M A LEEEHEHEHHEHEEEEEE DERR!! OHOAHOHOAHAH HAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHHA HAHA HAHA HAHAAAA!!!”

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle”, teased Buffy as she danced the feather’s tip over his chest across the symbol and under his arms.. back down across his tummy. She took a deep breath then pouted her lips.. “Coooochie coooochie coooochie coooochie..”

“OHOHOAHOHOAHAA HAHA HAHAH HAH HAHAH HAHA HA HAHA HAA HAA HAA AHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA!! I CAN”T STAND ITT OHOHAOHAOHAHAHAH!! STOOPP!! OHOHAOHAOH OHAOHAHAHAH!! PLEEEEASEEE!! OHOHAO OHAOHAH AHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAH HAHAA HAHA HA HAHAAAA!!!”

The rest of the gang watched almost in amusement. Dawn was reliving the feeling of power and thinking how Buffy must feel as she was tormenting her captive. Giles was thinking he just wanted the monster dead.. but did find amusement and pleasure in seeing how easily his slayer was rendering a most powerful beast helpless. Tara and Willow were sharing thought telepathically while Xander and Spike were having.. well, Xander and Spike thoughts.

“Are you glad to see me? Gitchee gitchee! Are you glad to see me? Tickle tickle tickle!! Hmm?”, asked Buffy as the continued to tickle the poor monster out of his mind.

“Yes you are.. coochie coochie“ The monster tried to answer but could only keep laughing even harder. “Yes you are.. coochie coooo!” Buffy continued to baby talk while tickling him without mercy.

She loved this feeling of power too. Here she was, hardly lifting a finger while rendering this monster to a helpless blob of laughing mess. No fighting. No effort. It was almost too easy. So effortless, so easy.. yet he was so helpless. She was enjoying it by the passing second.

“You’re just soo happy to see me!! Tickle tickle tickle!!”, she kept at him, not letting up for a bit.

“OHOHOHAOHOHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!! NO MORREE!! NO NO MOOORREE!! OHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!”

“Why you’re just tickled to death!! Tickle tickle tickle!! Yes you are!! Just tickled to death!! Gitcheee gitchee cooochie cooochie coooo!”

“OHOHOAHOHWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” The monster arched his back and released the loudest most agonizing laughter he could. “OHOHOHAA PLEEEASE STOOP!! OHOHAOHAOHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAAA!!”

“You know what? I think I will.”, said Buffy as she stopped the tickles.

“Buffy have you lost your mind?”, yelled Xander.

“No. I want to play with his feet for a while. I’m having fun here Xander. Don’t rain on my parade.”

The monster was breathing heavily, knowing he was helpless and defenseless. He wiggled his feet side to side in the stocks. “Pleeease Slayer.. no more..”, he tried begging.

“Oh but I’m just getting started.”, she answered with a smile, obviously ignoring any and all thought of sympathy.

“Gitcheee gitchee gitchee gitcheeee coooo!”, she teased as she danced the feather across and up and down his helpless bare soles.

The monster melted in gushing laughter. “OHOHOAHOHAOHAHAH HAHAHA HAHA HAHAH AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAA HAHAHAHA HAHAAAA!! OH OH STOP!! OHOHAHAHAH!! PLEEEEASE STOP!!

“Would it work with me Giles? I mean, Buffy is my sister and I do have Summer’s blood, remember?”

“Umm.. why.. ye-yes.. I suppose so.”, answered Giles, surprised at Dawn’s question.

Dawn walked over to Buffy, ignoring the pleas from the monster for mercy. “Let me try Buff.”

Buffy smiled and handed Dawn the feather. She lightly whispered the feather up and down his arches.. “Tickle tickle tickle”, she smiled, listening for the responding gushing laughter.

“OHOHOAHOHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!! NO NOOOOO!! YOU CAN’T DO THISS!!OHOHAOH OHAOHAOHOAHOAH HOAOHAAAA!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!! OHOHAOHOAHOAHOHAHAOHOAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Looks like she’s doing a pretty job to me there bub.”, answered Buffy, her arms crossed as she watched Dawn torture the captive.

“OHOAHOHOHAOHOAHHAHAH HAHA HAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HA HAHAHAA!! STOOPP!! OHOHAOHAAA!! STOOOP!! OHOAHOHAOHAOHAHAA!!”

"What's that? Keep going?", Dawn grinned. "Oh I'd love to!", she laughed.

She began sliding the feather between his toes. “Coochie coochie!”, she smiled as she watched the feather go back and forth wanting it to tickle even more each time. “Gitchee gitchee tickle tickle tickle!”, she laughed.

“OHOHOAHOHOHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHHA HAHAH HA AHHAAA HAHA!!! NO NO!! OHOHAOHAOHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAAA!!! OH OH PLEEASE!! NO NO!! OHOHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!

Tears began to trickle down his face as he humiliatingly began to beg the human girl at his helpless feet.

"OHOHOAHOHAAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAAA!! OHOAHOAHAHA!! PLEEASE!! OHOHOAHOHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!! NO NO MORE!! HOHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAH HA HA HA HAAA!!"

“Ok Dawn. Let’s end this. Hand me the feather.”

Dawn smiled and handed the feather to her sister. She listened to the helpless laughing that followed as he tried to stop laughing but couldn’t. She felt that warm tingle inside as she took her place back alongside the gang. Xander gave her a hug as they watched Buffy put an end to the agonizing torture.

"Aah that was fun.", she smiled at Xander.

“Gitchee tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle gitchee gitchee gitcheee cooo!”, teased Buffy as she tickled his left armpit furiously. This had to be his weakest spot since it had rendered him helpless before.

"OHOHAOHOHA OHAOH OHAO OHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!! NO NO NOT THERE!! OHOAHOAH OHAHAHAHA HAHAH!! NOT THERE!! NOT THERE!! OHOAHO AH HAHA HA HAHOHOAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HA AHA HA HAHA AH HAHAAA!!!"

The monster’s eyes widened even more as Buffy concentrated her efforts in his armpit. He howled helplessly in screaming, hysterical agonizing laughter, struggling against the restraints as best he could.. but he was helpless and knew it.

“OHOHOHAHA HAHAHA NO NO NOOO OHAOHAOHAHAHAHA PLEEEASE!! NOOO!! OHOHA HAHA HAHAHAH HAAAAA!! OHOHOAHOHAOHOAHOAHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAH HAHAHHAHA HAA!!”

Buffy made herself even more comfortable and continued to dance the feather’s tip in his armpit. He begged in helpless laughter before taking one last deep hysterical breath. .. “OHOHOAHOHAOHOAHHOHAA HA HA HA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. aa.. . *POOF*

The monster vanished into a thin cloud of smoke. His laughter lingered for a second or two after he had vanished. It was over.

Buffy dropped the feather and swiped her hands together to get the dust off.

“That’s that.”, she said. “Guess he was tickled to death to see me.”

Xander frowned.

“Sorry. Just couldn’t resist.”, said Buffy as the gang smiled and joined her. They turned their attention to mending the broken wall in the Magic Box.

“No problemo.”, said Willow. “Magics brickis.” Suddenly a new brick wall covered the area and the shop was returned to normal.

“Willow! The magics??!!”, fumed Tara.

“It’s ok. It’s just my way of celebrating.”, smiled Willow.

“Yes.. we had better get back to .. whatever it is we do when we aren’t hunting monsters..”, mused Giles.

As the gang left, Giles closed the magic book he had been researching. He couldn’t help but notice the feather that Dawn had noticed earlier.

“Tell us something, indeed.”, he said to himself.

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back