• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erins Pleasurable Nightmare

foosboy

TMF Poster
Erins Pleasurable Nightmare (Finally Finished)

Ok here is another idea I had. Should I continue? Or just leave it to everyone’s imagination? As always comments are welcome.

Erin walked home that night after going to the “Freak Festival” as it became to be known. A movie marathon of cult horror movies hosted at the local theater. It always seemed to bring out the weirdo’s who seemed to relish in dressing up as their favorite movie slasher character. Erin had always loved horror and suspense movies. She would stay up all night watching USA Up All Night when it was on. It was like she put herself in the spot of the victim and thought about what she would do. She would get so into it that she would get that anticipation burning in her lower belly and seem to jump at the slightest thing out of the ordinary. Some even said she liked being scared. This night was no exception as she walked up to the door of her new home reveling in the tense feeling as she looked around at the skeletal houses that were being built every where around in the new sub division. It was Friday night and she had all weekend to unpack and get settled in a bit before work on Monday. And with no phone or neighbors yet there will be no one to interrupt. She stepped into her new house and looked over at the clock “Oh my god” she thought. “It’s 3am and I need to get an early start in the morning.” Looking over the unpacked boxes she was glad that her furniture was mostly set up. She walked down the hall and pulled her blouse over her head as she stepped in to the bathroom. Tossing her top on the heap of cloths in the corner she looked in the mirror and admired herself. At the age of 30 she was quite the looker and knew it. Although dating a few guys she never really developed feelings for them but loved to tease, though even that wasn’t a turn on for her. “I wish I knew what was wrong with me?” She thought, running her hands over her breasts and down her creamy toned stomach. “I have the body of a goddess and drive the guys mad with my 34d’s. I’m a bit short maybe at 5' 2", but I have a slim waist and thanks to all those Tae-Bo video’s my legs and ass are firm. My pedicurist even compliments me on my cute size 5' feet saying how well formed my arches are, and how smooth they always seem to be. She even said I had the cutest little cherry toes she had ever seen ‘Giggle’. I just wish she wouldn’t tickle so much, it’s pure torture”. Erin slipped out of her open toed docker sandals and wiggled her toes. She sighed and walked to the bedroom where she sat on the bed and slid out of her pre shrunk dockers and flicked them across the room with a kick of her leg. She unclasped her bra letting her firm breasts almost pop out. The cool fresh air that hit her nipples made them stand out as she fumbled in a box for an oversized T-shirt. Slipping into her Raiders jersey she walked over and turned the light off. Walking back to her bed she almost tripped over a box that she didn’t remember being there. “Ouch! What the hell? I don’t remember a box there?” she thought hobbling over to her bed and wrapping up tightly in the covers. Erin was fast asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Or was she???

Last edited:
F/f, please. Nice tease, oh and for tickletoy3, sorry we don't respond to */m, yuch!
Love,
Anna and Heather

I appoligize that I can't finish in one setting. All my writing I do at work so I don't have much time. So here will be the second chapter. Anna and Heather I hope you are enjoying. I will finish when I have time :eek:

Erin woke around 8am. After a quick shower and her favorite breakfast, a cheese and tomato omelet, she decided to head to the gym for a quick jump in the private woman’s sauna and tanning booth. There were already a few cars in the lot but she decided to go in despite the fact that even though she was quite beautiful, she always felt like everyone was staring at her and making comments while she was there. Erin scanned her membership card and entered the private woman’s area. She was amazed that she was the only one there but decided to take full advantage of this time. After locking her cloths in a day locker and wrapping a towel around her firm breasts she walked toward the sauna. She could feel the cold air rush under the bottom of the towel that barely seemed to cover her toned ass and the “thwak” of her shower shoes seemed to echo in the locker room. She opened the thick wooden door to the sauna and was glad to see she had it all to herself. The room seemed larger to her, “Maybe it’s cause I’m the only one here.” she thought to herself. There were double tier’s of wooden slat benches lining the walls and a large wooden slat table in the center of the room. She used the ladle to poor some lavender scented water over the heated lava rocks which filled the room with a thick sweet smelling fog and laid down on the bench scotching around till she was comfortable. She slipped the tuck of her towel and adjusted it to lay loosely over her and closed her eyes. Erin could feel the sweat beading on her as the lavender was relaxing her when she heard the door open and voices fill the quit room. Erin had always relished her time alone here. She could think and relax without interference because the room was, for all intent and purpose, sound proof. Whether from the insulation or the wood she didn’t know, or for that matter care. Now that she was there she would stay despite her modesty and her hatred, or was it fear, of crowds. She could hear four voices but the fog was too heavy to see much beyond the table she was on. Although one did seem kind of familiar.

The other women talked and giggled as they jockeyed for position, stumbling through the fog. One of the woman bumped into the table where Erin was laying and looked down. “Erin? Is that you sweetie”? One of the women said as she leaned in to get a better look.

Erin opened her eyes and looked up to see Debbie, her pedicurist, looking down at her. “Oh hi Debbie. I didn’t know you came here”.

“Sweetie I will ‘cum’ anywhere ‘giggle’. But seriously we just joined and had to check out the sauna”. Debbie said smiling at her and sitting on the edge of the table. She reached out and tenderly placed a hand on Erin’s forearm. “Girls come over here and meet Erin, she is the one I told you about. You remember, Ms. Cutie toes”.

Erin felt a little uneasy at the “cum anywhere” remark. And blushed deeply when Debbie referred to her as “Ms. Cutie toes”. How embarrassing to have someone talk to others about of all things your toes. But she couldn’t get over how cold Debbie’s hand felt on her skin. This whole situation was making her kinda nervous and she started to get that feeling in her belly like when she watched horror movies. Trying to remain still and act as though she was alright with this chance meeting Erin saw 3 figures emerge from the fog as if gliding to a stop and looking down at her.

“Girls this is Erin. Erin these are the girls. That’s Sam, and Beka, and that’s Elli”. Debbie said as she pointed them out starting with the woman closest to Erin’s head.

Erin forced a smile, “Hi”. Now she was getting very uneasy and that feeling in the pit of her tummy was growing. She wanted to leave but didn’t want to seem unsociable or worse yet scared. After all she was a mature woman and in control of her feelings.

“Come join us!” Debbie said as she looked into Erin’s eyes. Her voice seemed to echo silently in the room. Then the other women chimed in whispering “yes come join us”. This was almost enough to make Erin jump out of her skin.

Erin gulped and tried to look like this didn’t bother her. “N-no thank you. I umm have to be going in just a couple of minutes”. She forced another smile and suppressed the urge to run.

“Are you sure sweetie?” Debbie said as she let her cold fingers lightly drag down Erin’s forearm making her break out in goose bumps. “You seem a little tense. Maybe you just need some company and a laugh or 2. In the end I’m sure you will be relieved and leave exhausted but happy.” Debbie stood up and pinching an end of the towel gave it a little tug letting it spin around her exposing the body of beauty queen.

Erin’s eyes gaped as she looked at her fiend now completely nude. It was almost choreographed with the towel maneuver. Just after Debbie tugged hers the other woman copied her letting there towels spin around there bodies. Erin looked over at the other woman to see the same chiseled, beautiful, busty look. Like woman out of an old Greek manuscript. Or the nude statues found at the Oricale at Delphi. She found herself tore between her disgust of the situation and the strange attraction she was beginning to feel toward the beautifully endowed woman now surrounding her.

This is good stuff. But I'm with chrisheaven-let the tickles begin! :wavingguy :woot: :couch:

Finally Finished

Hey gang. Again I apologize for the wait in finishing this story. As some of you already know I work at a prison so there are a lot of times I have pretty much nothing to do. But when we are busy there isn’t even time to eat lunch. Well anyway I hope you all like.

Erin didn’t have much time to think as Debbie and Sam knelt down at her sides. Debbie smiling at her would have possible helped calm her except for a strange glint in her eyes and the corners of her mouth curling in an unnatural smile which made Erin’s stomach knot up. So focused was Erin that she didn’t see Sam draping her towel in between the slats until she felt it tightening over her small wrist.

Erin gasped. “Hey! What’s....” But her sentence was broken by the feeling of her left wrist being pulled tightly against the warm wooden slat. Her stomach dropped and fear swelled up inside her as she pulled frantically trying to slip her hands free from the towels. “D-Debbie? W-W-What are you.....” Again her thoughts were broken when Beka and Elli grabbed her ankles and wrapped their towels once around then secured them to the outer most slats with inhuman speed. Erin tried to scream but it came out as a squeak. She pulled and twisted with all her might trying to get free. Fear filled her to the point she began shaking. Erin looked at Debbie, her eyes pleading. “D-Debbie?”

“Now, now. It’s ok sweetie. We aren’t going to hurt you.” Debbie said lifting her leg and straddling Erin’s hips. Erin was so caught up in Debbie’s eyes, which now seemed to have flames dancing in them, and her face that even still beautiful was somehow contorting into something evil. That she didn’t notice Beka kneeling in front of her left foot and Elli in front of her right. And where did Sam go?

“P-P-Please Debbie!” Erin’s eyes started to fill with tears of fright. “Let me go. Ok y-you g-got me. I’m scared.”

Debbie let out a low laugh. “Honey I don’t want you to be frightened, I want to hear you laugh!” And with that Debbie grabbed Erin’s smooth sides and began kneading them.

“AAAAHAHAHA NO! STOP HAHAHAHA” Erin was so frightened she never expected to be tickled and it tore into her emotions making the sensation that much more extreme.

“Stop? I don’t think so honey. We need you to laugh.” Debbie smiled and worked her fingers as if playing flight of the bumble bee with Erin’s delicate sides.

Erin tensed her body and threw her head back, eyes clenched tight when she felt Sam’s slender fingers lightly stroking the soft flesh under her arms. “Oh my god!” Erin thought. “Sam is under the bench!” She twisted left and right trying to break free from the mixed tickling. Debbie’s intense tickling on her sides was torture, but Sam’s light touch under her arms seemed just as bad. “NOOOO HOHOHOHO MORE HEHEHE PLEASSSSEHEHEHEHE!”

Erin’s laughter was intoxicating to the girls. Beka and Elli began raking their finger nails lightly from the sides of Erin’s calves down, circling her ankles then tracing the tops of her feet to her scrunching toes. The icy fingers sent her legs into trembling fits. Now the tickling was consuming her entire body. “EEEEHEHEHEHE NOT HEHEHE MY FEE HEHEHEHE T!” Erin screamed with laughter at the light touch over her soft feet. Her nipples hardened and her fingers balled into fists as she twisted frantically to escape. The knot in her stomach was gone and was replaced with a strange tickling that seemed to burn. Every ticklish stroke sent like lightning waves of warm laughter to the pit of her stomach.

Debbie began swirling her fingertips in circles over Erin’s giggling stomach, slowly working closer and closer to her belly button. Sam on the other hand had changed from lightly tickling her sides and warm hollows to malicious digs and pokes along her sides and her smooth pits. Erin was growing tired from the overload she was placing on her muscles. Her quivering legs, tight arms and twisting hips were becoming weak. Her tummy bouncing as she laughed and her breasts bounced. Her face a deep red and streams of tears ran down her cheeks catching her hair that was becoming matted in the mixture of sweat and tears. “OHHHOHOHOHO NOOOO HAHAHAHA S-S-STOPPPP PLEEEASEEHEHEHEHE!”

“Aw poor little ticklish Erin. Your so cute when you laugh. And why are you saying no when your body is clearly saying yes? Just look at how your nipples are standing up begging.” Debbie teased leaning down and taking Erin’s right nipple into her mouth. Debbie’s mouth was so hot against her tender sensitive flesh that it made her gasp. But what was worse was when Debbie was done suckling and blew across her engorged nipple the feeling was so intense on her hard nub that it hurt. Debbie gave the same treatment to Erin’s left nipple as her cold fingers spidered up her sides and deep into her helpless hollows. Erin’s burning in her tummy became a raging inferno but was too lost in her ticklish nightmare to realize how swollen her sensitive nubbin had become.

Beka and Elli fiendishly pulled Erin’s toes back holding them so her tender soles were stretched tight. They began scribbling their nails viciously up and down her arches. “AAAAAAA!” Erin screamed at this assault on her feet. Her most ticklish spot now helpless was being sadistically exploited without mercy. “N-N-NOOOOOO GOD HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO! S-S-STOHAHAHAPPP I - I - I HEHEHEHE CAN’T TEHETEHE TAKE IT AAAAHAHAHAHA!” Beka and Elli relished in her pleading laughter. Continuing there assault on her extremely sensitive feet they began darting their slippery tongues along the bottom of her toes before sliding in between each tasty digit. Beka looked up Erin’s jerking leg and saw her unconsciously grinding her hips. She saw Erin’s engorged love nub standing perk out of its sheath and the sweet honey that glistened on her swollen lips. She looked over at Elli who seemed to not be able to get enough of poor Erin’s right foot and winked.

Sam had changed position under the bench and was now looking through the slats at Erin’s juicy womanhood. She worked her fingers between the slats and began lightly stroking Erin’s inner thighs. Erin began gasping deeply between laughs and instinctively tried to move her hips down for the slightest touch to brush her throbbing nub. Debbie was still viciously tickling Erin’s sides but was also now raking her teeth along Erin’s neck.

Erin was beside herself with torture and lust. Her body was outwardly thrashing violently and her screams of laughter did not give away her need for release. “I think I know what my little toy needs.” Debbie cooed softly into Erin’s ear. Erin could barely hear her over her own laughter. Her mind was gone, all that was present was incredible electric shocks of ticklishness shooting throughout her body and an incredible burning pressure deep in her stomach.

Erin felt a new sensation, it was very warm and wet. She didn’t know what it was but at this point didn’t care. It started at her lower back and snaked its way slowly down. Wiggling and flicking between her firm buttocks tickling her virgin star making her gasp deeply and tighten her soft cheeks. The sensation continued along parting her bald puffy lips before flicking over her throbbing love nublin. That last tickle sending tremors deep into her pressure filled pussy was all she could stand. With a hard exhale her whole body flailed and jerked violently. Garbled words and animalistic guttural sounds shot out of her. Beka and Elli watched as Erin’s lips parted and a streams of hot orgasmic juices squirted down between them and drenched Sam who was under Erin licking it up with a long thin snake like tongue.

Erin woke with a start and a great feeling of relief. She felt something hot and wet between her legs and quickly tossed the covers aside. Her panties and bed was soaked, still breathing hard she realized how hard her nipples were and a warm relived feeling deep in her womanhood. Just then her clock radio clicked on. She looked over, 8:00am and the little green light was lit under Saturday. “Oh my god it was just a dream.” She thought in relief. Erin swung her legs onto the floor and sat there with her hands in her lap for just a second when she noticed fresh red marks on her wrists. She gasped and quickly looked down at her ankles to see the same fresh red marks. “Was it really a dream?” She thought

that was awesome! a wonderful tease buildup that exploded with a climatic ending (literally!) LOL! :wow:

Very good story

Well written and intense - mysterious ending - wonderful - I'm proud of you!

:xpulcy: wow what an ending. was it a dream or not? dang this was one hot story. ticklish erotic terrific and original. great work foosboy

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back