• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three's Company Alert

AllOfHerTwist

Hi everyone.

Tonight at 11:30 (PST, anyway), TVLand is airing the 3's Company episdoe "Jack Looks For a Job", containing my personal all time favorite mainstream scene.

There was a recent post that touched upon this scene, but just in case people don't know, I believe it comes relatively early in the episode. Jack is looking for a job, and takes one as a door to door encyclopedia salesman. He tries out his selling techniques on Janet, who (tyring to mess him up) starts flirting with him. To get back at her, he throws her on the couch and tickles her ribs REAL GOOD.

What i love about this (aside from always having a crush on Joyce DeWitt when i grew up), is that he stops for a moment when Chrissy walks in, and you can really see Janet (Joyce) struggling just to catch her breath. Then, after a short break, Jack starts on her again.

Great scene, worth checking out. If anyone has the ability to make a clip of it, even better.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back