• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Ticklish Males & Females in Mo.

ticklemaster99

Hello:
I'am a Straight 31yr old SWM. Never married & no kids. I just love tickling for the sport of it. I'm not in it for SEX, just good clean tickling FUN.
Im looking to make some new tickling pals Males & Females. I love tickling in general so it doesnt matter who i tickle a man or a woman i love to tickle anyone who is ticklish.. I also love to make new tickling pen-pals and excange thoughts and ideas and pictures and vid clips and etc etc, with hopes of maybe meeting up some time for some tickling fun. Myself im 31 will be 32 next month in Dec. I'm 6ft 4 313lbs size 15 feet, brown hair blue eyes, iam a tickler not a ticklee.. I love to tickle someone anytime i can. I never was ticklish even growing up i wasnt i use to win all the tickle fights and wrestling matches with my friends because they were ticklish and oh boy i took advantage of that ;-). I love tickling and hearing the roars of laughter and making people laugh until they cant laugh no more... I love to tickle feet is my favorite, but ive tickled almost everywhere on friends before i love FEET though. If intereseted in corresponding you can reach me at one of 2 e-mails or on this board you can reply or you can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] I belong to alot of Tickling & Bondage Clubs on Yahoo & AOl & MSN & Delphi you name it anything thats got to do with Tickling or Bondage im into it. I love to see people in bondage and see people getting tickled. So to me i love seeing Girls tickling Girls & Guys Tickling Guys & Men tickling Women & Women Tickling Men. I also like to share tickling stories & Pictures from the Web & i love to share vidcaps & share many sites that i like alot. Well i hope to hear from women and men alike i think St. Louis could grow alot as far as the Tickling in St Louis why should New York & Chicago and California have all the Fun theres just as many ticklish Men and Women her in the Midwest we just got to get our heads together and come up with some tickling dates and events and stuff like that. Take care all Goodnite & Godbless Kevin P.S. Happy Tickling to ALL

Im in the St Louis County Area.. West St Louis Co. Like the Kirkwood, Des Peres, Valley Park, Sunset Hills, Glendale, Crestwood Area. Iam like right in the middle of all those. Iam like 5 Minutes from downtown Kirkwood, 5 minutes from Des Peres, 10 Minutes from Sunset Hills, Like 10 minutes from Crestwood, 10 Minutes from Ladue. I'm like really close to 270 & 40 and also close to 44.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back