• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Friends

Sandman

TMF Expert
I remember hearing there was some kind of tickling in the show "friends"? Is this true? Someone explain it if so..

Yeah. It was the episode where Rachel dates that Danny guy and his sister is in town. Before the first commercial Danny chases his sister around then tickles her ribs on the couch. The laughter is great! Unfortunately, none of the main chars. have been tickled. I think they have been tickled during outtakes. Like the one where Ross has a baby, Pheobe's feet are sticking out of a vent for crying out loud!! TICKLE THEM!! Jeez!:mad:

Thanks but I heard about another one.. Not sure from where but it went something like this... Rachel is asleep and Courtany Cox is tickling her feet while she is asleep.. She keeps moving and smiling in her sleep and Courtany is having fun with it.. Phebeo then tells her something along the lines of "hey thats not right!" and Rachel wakes up and they both gang up on Courtany and tickle her on her ribs and Rachel shouts out "get her armpits".. It goes on for some time before the 3 guys walk in.. I know I either saw it or read it somewhere.. anyone else?

I never heard of that! I hope it's true! Maybe it's one of the newer episodes!I HOPE IT'S TRUE! Pleeeeeease be true!

I must have seen ALMOST every episode of Friends and have NEVER seen that one! I think wherever u heard it from was lying

Rumor Patrol

We Wish...

What Sandman is referring to is a story posted here many moons ago. Unfortunately it was fiction, a work of wishful thinking. It was never actually on Friends.

On a personal note, I have discovered that I am looking forward to aging, if for no other reason than selective memory... :)

Bandit

Bandt is right. There is no such scene as the one Sandman is referring to. The one Zechs mentioned, though, is really there, and it's really good.

Latin_Boy

There is an episoe where Rachel gets a little tickle. Little being the key word. Its around the time when Ross is with that Asian girl Julie. Rachel is standing up and Ross walks by and gives her stomach a little tickle. There isn't a huge reaction, but you can tell that it tickled her. And it envolves Jennifer Aniston so its that much better. Later on.

You know which one I enjoyed? The one where the four of them were trapped in one room of the apartment, as Ross and Rachel argued all night. And there were the girls, painting their toes and waxing their legs. GREAT sole shots!

Brief Racel tickles

Yea, i remeber, that episode, but my eyes were never on the screen when it happened. I'd hear her say 2 Ross "come on, cut it out" and my mind would suddenly go "what, is he tickling her?!". by then it would always b 2 late :(

If anyone has the new TV Guide, inside is a picture of Rachel (Anniston) with Ross (Schimmer) on a GYN table, checking a fetal moniter because she is pregnant. But, a-ha, if we look closer, there are her sweet little toes, complete with red nails and a toe ring. Wonderful! Man o man, I'm just gonna HAVE to see that episode on my big screen now, considering she must be in some kind of foot revealing stirrup position.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back