• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyber Tickle...

Cbarton

2nd Level Yellow Feather
...inspired by this pic.... Cyber-Tickle

Annetta sat down at her desk. Another busy night awaited her. This idea of working from home seemed great at the beginning, but now was becoming drudgery. Every night when she got all the kids to bed, she would sit down and begin. Stock watching, news reports, the weather for her daughter’s soccer matches, then she was able to relax for the night. She spent all day as a transcriptionist for a medical practice in town. It was good money and allowed her to stay at home and not have to worry about child care issues and the like after her husband ran off with his lipo-sucked, bust-lifted, no good…well, you get the idea. Netta, as her friends called her, was on her own. The checks from all the typing and the alimony were more than enough for her and her daughter. Now that the work was done, it was time to have a little fun.

A few months after Carl left her, she had run into an old boyfriend from high school. He was very much taken (the cruelty of it all!) but was very pleasant to her as they chatted. They had reminisced a while before he had to return to the office from his lunch hour. She thought back to all those fun times. A few stood out in particular. Netta was very ticklish, and truly enjoyed getting the stuffing tickled out of her. She never told anyone, except him. On a few dates, he allowed him to get her feet and give them an all out tickle assault. She gave him the standard resistance, but never enough to escape. It was wild, wonderful, and oh so erotic to her. It didn’t take him long to figure out what she was doing and then began to indulge her ‘little quirk” as he teasingly called it. Carl never caught on to it, just like everything else in life, so it had been years since she had had such a good tickling. On a whim, she found several web sites that night that were totally and completely about her ‘little quirk!” She soon found she wasn’t alone, let alone quirky. She hid in the shadows as it were and enjoyed all the stories, pictures, and video clips that she could find and download.

One section that really caught her eye was the personals sections of these sites. She saw many people like her looking to be tickled, or be the tickler. She even saw some in her own city, but was way to shy to try and contact them. Besides, she had a daughter to raise. One site had a small chat room, and she went in on occasion, never saying much but watching in fascination to all the conversations. More than a few were talking about going to personal rooms or IM windows from various services for some ‘cyber-tickling.’

Now, Netta wasn’t too naive and knew what this meant. She had avoided those areas, think the cyber-sex scene was a place for the totally desperate at best and a cruel joke at worst. Pretending to be tickled or to tickle someone? What idiots! It’s not like one could do it to themselves very well as they typed. It was bad enough that she had been single for these past two years. Why make herself more depressed by acting like she was doing it, only to be so very cruelly reminded when it was over that it was all a fake? To her, it was like pro wrestling. What did it prove? Nothing really happened and it would be recycled over and over again, different faces but the same routines. She actually got brave to ask one of the other ladies on the web site who was into it, and she sent her ‘the script” from her last encounter. It was interesting, to be sure. The two of them were very descriptive in what they told and responded to each other. They seemed very ‘into it” to the point of erotic, but it just seemed like cotton candy to her, sweet taste but not lasting very long in her mouth.

Tonight, however, the conversations were on two main topics. One was the usual swapping of cyber and role-playing requests. The other was a weird discussion of tickling machines that mutated into a discussion about robotic devices and sci-fi tickling methods, even ‘tickling via computer.’ One guy was saying how cool it would be to be able to tickle someone far off just my entering commands in his PC, a “Playstation that tickled” he said. Another wanted to create a way that he could send a signal through his PC to another PC that would trigger a tickle response in who ever was at the other end. Many others, all real geeks, she thought to herself, thought it would be ‘so cool,’ etc. but many others said it could never happen. Netta yawned as she watched them drone on and on about how they would use it. She finally got the nerve and typed in “Guys, get a REAL LIFE and find a DATE for once, you morons!” She got a bunch of “Amens” and “right-ons” from many of those in the chat room. Some started cussing her out.

Netta logged out of the chat room. Having had enough, she rested her head on the top of her desk, the long day having caught up with her. After what seemed only a second, she heard a loud sound. An IM window had popped onto her screen from one of the men in the chat room. She thought she had logged off, but evidently hadn’t. The screen name was RFD, one of the self-proclaimed ‘geeks’ on the web site. The window simply had printed on it, “WANNA CYBER?” in bold capital letters. Netta replied with a simple “Buzz off” and closed the window. It popped back up just as quick, stating that ‘participation was not optional.” When Netta tried to close it this time, the window would not close.

“I’ve waited a long time to try this, Netta. You cannot stop me now…” declared the text in the window. “I don’t HAVE to do anything except ignore you..” she typed back. She tried to hit the ‘iggy’ button, but his text kept coming. “Prepare for a true cyber-tickling experience, my fair Annetta. The sequence has begun!” said the fast-appearing text. She tried to log out or reboot her PC, but nothing would respond. It appeared he had taken over her PC somehow. As she started to reach for the power button on her PC, her mouse slide towards her. Before she could grab it., it had wrapped the cord around her right thigh and was pulling her away from the PC! She reached toward the out of control mouse with her left hand. Suddenly, the cord to her keyboard began to quickly loop around her left arm and hand. It tightened quickly and pulled in the opposite direction that the mouse pulled at her leg.

Netta looked down and saw her body was pulled wide open, as if she was being held down. “What is happening to meeeeeeeeee?” she screamed. She saw more text appear on the screen. “Relax, Netta. My fun and your laughter are about to begin…” She tried desperately to use her right hand to free herself, but the mouse cord pulled it down by the wrist and pulled it into the web formed by the cord on her thigh. She looked and saw several red dots growing larger on the screen. “Prepare for the cyber-tickling of a lifetime, Netta. I have spent years creating this program and you are the first to try it out.”

Instantly, two red beams of light shot out from the screen and shown on her belly. Her cropped tee covered little of it and she watched in horror as the dots shot out little finger-like projections onto her skin. The projections took on a 3-D effect and begin to poke and prod her. The skin on her tummy, as was the rest of her, was very sensitive and she tried to hold back the giggles as the 3-D light projections became more firm and active. “No..RFD….stop this…now…” she pleaded. She was shocked to hear a voice come from her speakers, “Tickle tickle, Netta…got a ticklish tummy? We know you do…” The fingers grew larger as they explored her bared abdomen. She fought hard to not let RFD know she was losing her ability to resist.

Another two light projections came out, towards her free leg. The quickly grew hands and fingers and played all over her thigh and knee, finding more tickle spots. At this she howled as she felt the tickling sensations grow exponentially. It was all she should do to hold it in and deny him the pleasure of winning. His voice over the PC now was teasing her, asking how ticklish her legs were, if she could stand more fingers on her knee, how much did she want her navel explored. Netta clamped her mouth as shut as she could to fight it off. It felt as if every nerve ending on her belly and thigh were being hit by the beams.

Next, two more projections. Netta tried to move toward the PC tower, to find some way to turn it off. As she reached for it, the projections hit both armpits at once. At this, she lost it. Giggles, then roars of laughter shot out. It was too much for her now. She begged and pleaded for it to stop between spasms of laughter and giggles. Yet another series of lights shot out. Fingers and hands grew out and shown between every rib. “NO…PLEASE!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!! I …CAN’T…TAKE… ANY…MOHORHORHORHOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” Netta lost all control and became a giggling mass as the lights poked on the space between each rib. And all the while, the voice of RFD kept imploring her, “DO you doubt cyber ticking now? Do you believe how real it can be, Netta? Dare to put us down and ridicule us again? This will happen every night you insult us and chide us. I will find you and make it worse every time!”

Now, her body was covered in red light. It seemed as if RFD's red beams were able to penetrate past her clothes. The cords from the mouse and keyboard had pulled her body so the light from the screen could cover her whole body. Netta could feel it as first her torso was hit, then the agonizing sensation as they traveled down her legs toward her feet. Defenseless, all she could do was react as they struck her waiting soles and toes. Her voice was going quiet as all she could muster was a near silent,exhausted laughter now. A bright crimson hue covered her body as relentless torture kept on.

The tickling was relentless. Netta lost all sense of time or sanity as it went on. Ten, 15, 20, 30 minutes, 1 hour...she had no idea how long it persisted. It seemed there was no relief in sight. The more she fought it, the more intense the tickling became. The horrible red beams were all over her, making every neuron fire and send tickling sensations to her brain. It was the only thing that existed in her head. She had never felt or imagined anything as intense as this. Her efforts to escape were as weak as they were fruitless. Any of the pleasant and erotic rush she normally felt were washed away by the suddenness and intensity of the attack.

RFD stayed silent, as if he was sitting back and enjoying her misery. Then, his voice returned, asking, "Well now, Netta. How real do you think it is now? Is cyber-tickling a reality to you? Care to chide us now?" All she could do was weakly shake her head 'no' in response. "Good, it seems my program works far beyond my wildest dreams. My nights now will become anything but boring now.." Then the world went black as, mercifully she past out from the intense tickling.

The next thing she knew, her head shot up from it’s resting place on the top of her desk. She looked around. No one was there. She looked at her PC screen. It had logged her off the web server after going without use for several hours. “Wow…what a dream. I must have fallen asleep after leaving the chat room…” She prepared for bed and slept very well.

The next day, she logged onto the tickling web site. She went to the chat room as usual and was having a fun time until one of the "cyber-boys" popped in. The usual debate began again. She got fed up with one and gave a snide reply. Just as she did, an IM window popped up. It was from RFD. “You must have forgotten your lesson..” was all it said. Netta shrieked as she saw several red dots start to appear on her monitor…

I LOVED it!! I thought it was well written..and she certainly deserved that merciless tickling...

*Sigh* I would give ANYTHING to be able to do that to someone, heh.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back