• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 18

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter of the wrestling/tickling series. i just thought of something. some of you new readers probably have never seen WOW when it was on television. so, these characters may be foreign to you. as long as you visit the websites, you will become more familiar with them and if you follow the entire series, you can get a feeling for their on screen personalities. how many of you remember the series? anyway, enjoy this next part. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.webkitten.com and GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/

Debra sat at her desk when she heard a knock at the door. she lifted her head and saw a tall beautiful woman standing before her. "Hello Stacy..."

"Debra, WHY did you make a match with Torrie and Christy against Dawn and Carmella?!" Stacy asked.

"i thought it would a great match! it gives Torrie and Christy a chance for revenge!" Debra told her.

"but WHY am i part of the stipulation? you know Dawn wants to...you know.. do something with me...." Stacy said, holding her arms to her chest.

"Stacy, i understand your concern, but this match also gives an opportunity for you three to have Dawn Marie stop harrassing you. i know i put you on the line, but hopefully Torrie and Carmella will win..." Debra told her.

"i guess. but the thought of what Dawn will do with me makes me real nervous. i am really...you know....sensitive.." Stacy said as she turned and walked out of the office. she hoped that Torrie and Christy won their match at PANDEMONIUM, otherwise, she would become Dawn Marie's plaything for 30 days.

Debra watched Stacy walk out, but then Bronco Billie entered the office. Debra watched Bronco Billie sit down at her desk with a concerned look on her face. "yes Billie?"

"hi Debra, i was wondring if i could have a match against Gail Kim at PANDEMONIUM?" Billie asked.

"i'm sorry Billie, but the matches i am alloted to give have been filled. we have the U.S. title on the card, along with Sable vs Victoria, Christy and Torrie vs Dawn Marie and Carmella and now we have a 'haircut' match with Molly and Ice Cold. the last match i can make is Trish defending her championship. but i will tell you what i can do. next week, on the last show before PANDEMONIUM, you can take on Gail Kim again." Debra told her.

"i guess that will have to do. Gail embarrassed me when she beat me. i have to prove to her that i can beat her. thank you!" Billie said as she sat up. next week, she wanted to prove to everyone that she is a worthy contender. next week, she wanted to make Gail Kim squeal.

SABLE (Glamour Girls)

vs

FARAH, the Persian Princess (WOW)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome FARAH, the Persian Princess!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd gave a nice ovation as soft Persian music began to play and Farah made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her gold belly dancer style outfit with gold wrestling boots, Farah made her way to the ring. she was nervous as she was a victim of the Glamour Girls before. the one thing she remembered is that Sable herself was ticklish. Farah figured if she could get Sable first, she might just pull off the upset.

Johnny C: "well Brain, this match should be a good one. Farah is one tough competitor and she is going to give Sable all she can handle!"

Bobby: "you're joking right? Farah couldnt beat a wet paperbag! Sable is going to teach this ham an egger a brutal ticklish lesson!"

"....and her opponent, representing the Glamour Girls, i give you........SABLE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Sable's music began to play and the crowd booed as she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black leather sleeveless top, with spandex shorts and black wrestling boots covered by black kickboxing shin guards, Sable began to walk to the ring. she walked with a confident strut and even licked her lips as she saw Farah waiting in the ring. Sable loved the power she had over her opponents, making them uncomfortable and she especially loved teasing their bodies. tonight, Sable wanted to send a message to Victoria on what will happen to her at PANDEMONIUM. she entered the ring and smiled seductively at Farah.

Johnny C: "i have to admit Brain, Sable is one accomplished wrestler. her mere presence is intimidating to her opponents. look at Farah! she looks like she's about to meet her maker!"

Bobby: "oh this is going to be so much fun! bye bye Farah!"

scubedu, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Farah figured she had nothing to lose so she charged after Sable. Sable saw her charging and clotheslined her to the mat. Farah winced in pain as Sable stood over her. Sable reached down, grabbed Farah by the hair and hoisted her up to her feet. she then slapped Farah then threw her against the ropes. Sable then nailed Farah with a dropkick and Farah rolled on the mat in pain. Sable smiled as she saw Farah get on all fours and try to crawl away. Sable then grabbed Farah's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she let go of the ankle and dropped and elbow to the small of Farah's back. she rolled farah over and went for the cover. 1.............2.........PULLUP! Sable pulled Farah's head up, breaking the count.

Johnny C: "what is Sable doing?"

Bobby: "she is just toying with Farah!! haha! i love it! this is getting good!"

Sable rolled Farah onto her back and straddled her waist. she then held Farah's wrists above her head. scubedu checked to see if Farah's shoulders were pinned to the mat and Farah kept rolling side to side, keeping her shoulders from getting pinned. Sable liked Farah's body squirming under hers and used her free hand to lightly stroke the smooth armpits of Farah.

"hehehehehehe!!! stop that!!!" Farah squealed.

"stop what?" Sable teased.

"hehehehehehehe stop tickling meeeheheheheheeeee!!!!" Farah giggled.

"kitchy kitchy koooo!!! i'm tickling you!!!!!" Sable teased.

Farah broke out into uncontrollable laughter as she felt Sable's fingers tickling her underarms. her body kept twisting so her shoulders werent pinned, but the tickling was getting to her. she looked up into Sable's eyes and saw pure evil as Sable continued to tickle her. Sable's fingers continued their torturous path and started to slide down across Farah's neck, down her sternum and into her belly. Farah thrashed about as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. she didnt want to submit to Sable's tickling. Sable liked the fact that Farah was still trying to fight, but she knew she could end this anytime she wanted. she then looked into Farah's eyes.

"if this wont make you quit, perhaps you will once i get your feet...." Sable teased.

"NO!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!" Farah screamed.

Sable got up off of Farah, then flipped her over to her stomach. Farah tried to crawl away, but Sable wrapped her legs around Farah's trapping her ankles. Sable then licked her lips as she started to unlace Farah's boot. Farah was beginning to whine as she felt the laces come undone, then she felt the boots sliding off her feet. she then squealed when Sable removed her socks. Sable stared at the pinkish soles of Farah and smiled. she knew these tender soles were extremely sensitive and she was going to enjoy this. she grabbed a big toe and slowly traced her fingers across Farah's sole. Farah exploded in laughter as she felt Sable's nails scraping along her sole. Sable made sure she attacked the meaty part of the foot, the ball, paying special attention to the base of the toes. Farah continued her squealing and scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit. Farah began to tap the mat as she felt Sable's fingers tickling her toes. she slapped the mat in pure desperation. scubedu called for the bell.

Johnny C: "that's it! Sable forced poor Farah to submit!"

Bobby: "well, to no one's surprise, Sablew is a winner! i cant wait until she makes that heathen Victoria submit!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout as a result of a submission, SABLE!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Sable had her hand raised by scubedu and she smiled. she then grabbed a microphone and sat next to an exhausted Farah. "VICTORIA!!! i hope you are paying attention. you see this ticklish foot?" Sable asked as she held up Farah's sole. "well, imagine this being your foot when my nails tickle all over it like this!!!" Sable laughed as she tickled Farah's foot.

Farah laughed even harder and tapped the mat more as her foot was getting tickled by Sable again. she felt fingers digging in between her toes and it drove her crazy.

"Victoria, at PANDEMONIUM, we will have a match, but let's have a RACK match. i will tie your helpless body down and i will tickle you.....ALL.... OVER!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm, i cant wait to hear you beg me for mercy. you will submit to me Victoria, you WILL submit!!!!!" Sable challenged as she continued to torment farah's bare foot. Sable couldnt wait to get her nails on Victoria's body. PANDEMONIUM was so close, yet so far........

*****************COMMERCIAL************

"Sable, you are so funny! i loved watching Farah scream. i cant wait to see what you are going to do to Victoria!" Stacy Karter laughed.

"oh, i am going to have so much fun tormenting Victoria. she is going to learn that messing with the Glamour Girls can get you...well, off......." Sable smiled.

"now, we just have to wait for my opponent. Sunny, you HAVE to beat Jungle Grrl! i dont want to defend my title against a woman who just had shots for rabies." Trish told Sunny.

"i HATE David Mclane! he made this match! i swear, it's going to backfire on him! i am going to beat Jungle Grrl and force her to watch PANDEMONIUM from home!!!" Sunny laughed.

"good luck...we'll be watching...." Trish told her, holding her championship title belt across her shoulder. she knew this match was huge for her as well as Sunny.

SUNNY (Glamour Girls)

vs

JUNGLE GRRRL (WOW)

"...ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for ONE FALL and it could determine the #1 contender for the WOWF World Championship! if Jungle Grrl wins this match, she will have the chance to face Trish at PANDEMONIUM for the World title! if Jungle Grrl loses, General Manager Debra will come out and announce the #1 contender for the Women Of Wrestling Federation World Championship! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is SUNNY!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Sunny's music began to play and the crowd booed as the "Agent" for the Glamour Girls, Sunny, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a t-shirt with blue shorts and white canvas shoes with white socks, Sunny began to walk to the ring. her face showed a scowl as she was not pleased she had to wrestle Jungle Grrl. she wanted to win badly as she would like nothing more but to piss off David Mclane. she made it to the ring and flipped off the booing crowd.

Johnny C: "now why is she doing that?"

Bobby: "are you deaf?!!! are you blind??!!! listen to the humanoids!!! they have to audacity to boo Sunny? these humanoids here tonight collective IQs are not bigger than Sunny's shoe size! they are morons!"

"...and her opponent!!! here is........JUNGLE GRRL!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Welcome to the Jungle" began to play and the crowd erupted into cheers as Jungle Grrl made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her leopard print wrestling dress and barefoot, Jungle Grrl began to walk to the ring. Jungle Grrl knew how important this match is as if she wins, she has a shot for the World Title at PANDEMONIUM. plus, she couldnt wait to torture Sunny. Sunny was a nuisance that had to be dealt with. Jungle Grrl made it to the ring and with a sinister smile, she stared at Sunny.

Bobby: "now there's a face not even a cockroach could love!"

Johnny C: "will you stop!!! Jungle Grrl is a very attractive woman!"

Bobby: "attractive to who? drywall?"

TicklerDae, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Jungle Grrl chased after Sunny, who then got out of the ring and ran around the ring. Jungle Grrl eventually caught Sunny and rammed her head on the ringpost. Sunny fell to the arena floor and Jungle Grrl easily threw her into the ring. Sunny got on her knees and began to beg Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl planted her barefoot in Sunny's midsection, then slapped Sunny. she then scooped the blond bombshell up and slammed her to the mat. Jungle Grrl then dropped a knee across Sunny's chest and smiled when she heard Sunny whimerping. she then pulled her up by the hair, but Sunny retaliated by poking her in the eyes. Jungle Grrl then tended to her hurting eyes and Sunny stomped her foot on Jungle Grrl's exposed foot. as Jungle Grrl hopped on one foot, Sunny followed up with a clothesline.

Johnny C: "look at Sunny go!!!"

Bobby: "hahaha Johnny boy!!! Sunny has a few surprises for Jungle beast!"

Johnny C: "that's Jungle GRRL!!"

Bobby: "whatever....are you sure she's a girl?"

Sunny then grabbed Jungle Grrl's bare ankles and dropped her leg between Jungle Grrl's thighs, making Jungle Grrl howl in pain. TicklerDAE warned Sunny about low blows and Sunny screamed at him. she knew was in the fight for her life and she was getting desperate. she then covered Jungle Grrl. 1...............2..........KICKOUT. Sunny was concerend as she knew the longer the match went on, the harder it would be to beat Jungle Grrl. she pulled Jungle Grrl up by the hair and tried to slap her. Jungle Grrl blocked the slap and scooped Sunny up and threw over her shoulder. Jungle Grrl then delivered a powerslam and all the wind went out of Sunny's lungs. Jungle Grrl then looked at the crowd who was cheering her on. she then gave the throat slash and quickly got to the top rope. she stared at a motionless Sunny on the mat and she jumped off the top rope, performing her finishing manuever, the frogsplash. she connected with the manuever and the crowd went wild.

Johnny C: "it's over!!!! Sunny is now a spot on the mat!"

Bobby: "very funny! what incredible luck! hey, what is Jungle Grrl doing? why does she have Sunny's ankle?"

Johnny C: "looks like it's tickling time!"

Jungle Grrl grabbed Sunny's ankle and easily pulled off her laced canvas shoe as though it was a high heel pump. she then easily peeled off the sock and stared at Sunny's bare sole. Jungle Grrl knew she had the match won, but now she was going to have some fun. she wanted Sunny to submit in front of everyone. she did a stepover toe hold and quickly stroked Sunny's foot. Sunny's eyes shot open and she realized she was exhausted and now her barefoot was at Jungle Grrl's mercy.

"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny....what a delightful foot you have here! i am going to have so much fun tickling you. tell Trish that this is what's in store for her. i made Lana Star submit to it and so will Trish. but for now, it's YOUR TURN!!!..." Jungle Grrl teased.

Sunny screamed in hysterical laughter as she felt Jungle Grrl's fingers tickling her barefoot. Sunny's body thrashed on the mat as the ticklish sensations tore through her body. Jungle Grrl loved watching Sunny suffer. she liked how soft and velvety the sole was. Jungle Grrl's fingers seemed like they sank into the ticklish flesh, causing poor Sunny ticklish fits. Jungle Grrl played with each toe and Sunny was in agony. finally, she tapped out. TicklerDAE called for the bell.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, and the #1 contender for the WOWF World Championship, JUNGLE GRRL!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Tickler DAE raised Jungle Grrl's arm in victory as she held Sunny's foot. Jungle Grrl was excited to get her chance to face Trish at PANDEMONIUM. she then looked at Sunny again and decided to send a message. she began to tickle Sunny's foot once more.

"STOP!!!! STOOOOOOOOP!!! I SUBMITTED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Sunny laughed.

"tell me Sunny, who's going to win at PANDEMONIUM, me or Trish?" Jungle Grrl asked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sunny screamed.

"answer the question. if you get the answer wrong, i wont stop tickling your foot until PANDEMONIUM...." Jungle Grrl laughed.

"YOU WILLL!!!!!! YOU WILL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!! STOP!!!!!!" Sunny screamed.

"i thought so...." Jungle Grrl laughed, then relased Sunny's foot. Jungle Grrl then looked at the crowd and smiled. her chance to finally become the World Champion was close. she raised her arms in victory.

Johnny C: "there we have it folks!! at PANDEMONIUM, Trish Stratus will defend the WOWF World Title against Jungle Grrl!!!!"

Bobby: "that flea bitten witch!!! how could she embarrass Sunny like that?! i know this for sure, she will not and i repeat, NOT, beat Trish for the title. mark my words!!!!"

Johnny C: "we shall see wont we. well folks, that will wrap it up for tonight. next week's show is the last show before PANDEMONIUM!!!! enjoy all the action! this is Johnny C. for Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan, wishing you a good night. see you everybody!"

Bobby: "bye humanoids........"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Harley's Angels defend the Tag Team titles against Francine and Jackie Gayda, plus the entire PANDEMONIUM card is announced!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? the pay per view is coming up and i for one cant wait! how about you? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back