• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 16

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in the ongoing saga of Esmerelda's life. i love the feedback you give and i love the way you all get involved with the characters. it does a writer proud when he sees so many people really get into the story. i just hope this next part doesnt disappoint. enjoy and your feedback i salways welcomed.

Esmerelda was dazing off into space, listening to the lecture in her psychology class, remembering the events that just took place in her life. she remembered how her new friend and former tormentor, Karina, had invited her to the women's locker room and there she saw Karina and her friedns, Olivia, Sasha, Tanya and Vanessa tickle torture an innocent victim named Mya. Mya was a sweet girl who was on the University's women's basketball team. her crime was being the best friend of Karina's recent nemesis, Kiana. Esmerelda remembered how they tormented both women and how Karina made Kiana perform oral sex on her best friend. the part that scared Esmerelda was that she actually enjoyed watching that scene unfold. the visual of Kiana's lips sucking on Mya's womanhood turned her on. Esmerelda did feel a little guilty about feeling that way. all her life she thought she would meet some handsome man and her sexual activity would involve men. but, there was something about two women making out. Esmerelda crossed her legs, thinking about two women going at it. she then moved her eyes and took notice of a small Asian girl, sitting two rows in front of her in the front row of the class. she looked so cute and adorable and Esmerelda began to daydream about her. she wondered if the girl was ticklish. Esmerelda then began to picture the little Asian girl tied down, completely naked and getting tickled tortured all over her body. Esmerelda then saw the bottom of the girl's foot as she sat on her leg, with her sole peeking out. Esmerelda wanted to touch that cute little foot. Esmerelda licked her lips and began imagining what the Asian girl's womanhood looked like. she wanted to see it get teased and tickled. Esmerelda's mind kept thinking on what it would be like if the little Asian girl cummed in front of her.

"Esmerelda, do you know?" a voice said.

Esmerelda snapped out of her trance and faced forward. her face turned red as she realized that the professor had asked her a question. "huh? um, sorry. can you repeat the question?"

"is my class getting boring?" the professor said, smiling.

"no! no, of course not. i'm sorry..." Esmerelda said, blushing.

"can anyone esle answer the question?" the professor asked.

Esmerelda sat there, blushing at being snapped out of her trance. she knew the professor well and felt bad that she wasnt paying attention. the class ended and Esmerelda went up to the professor and apologized for not paying attention. the professor laughed and told her not to worry about it. Esmerelda left the classroom, but on her way out she spotted the little Asian girl. her mind raced as she pictured capturing the cute girl and stripping her naked and tickling her. Esmerelda wanted to tickle her feet, then perhaps tickle her vagina until the girl cummed all over herself. a dark thought crossed Esmerelda's mind as she knew if she were to tell Karina, her fantasy could come true. she left the classroom and headed back home. as she walked, she saw Mya sitting on a bench, talking with her fellow basketball teammates and Esmerelda stopped and turned around. she didnt want to face Mya and quickly turned the other way and walked as fast as she could. her heart began to race as she prayed Mya didnt see her. Esmerelda was so wrapped up in trying to avoid Mya, she didnt realize where she was walking and bumped into someone.

"HEY!!!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" a voice sounded.

"i'm sorry..." Esmerelda quickly apologized.

"Esmerelda?!!! oh, it's you!" Vanessa said.

Esmerelda looked up and saw that she ran into Vanessa. she then saw the rest of the "clique", Olivia, Sasha, Tanya and of course Karina. "hi guys!"

"what's up Esmerelda?" Tanya replied.

"nothing much. what are you guys up to?" Esmerelda said. she then looked around and saw that they were at a soriority table, Tau Kappa Lambda and noticed that there were other fraternity and soriority tables set up as well.

"not too much. we are just here helping Olivia and Sasha. they are trying to recruit new pledges as part of their pledgehood now. in fact, this Friday night, they will be officially a part of TKL. i'm so proud of them..." Karina said.

"wow! that's cool! i'm happy for you two!" Esmerelda told them.

"thanks Ezzie! hey, since the ceremony is Friday night and we can invite guests, we want you to join us. you ARE going right Esmerelda?" Olivia asked.

"yeah! we would love to have you there! it is going to be a special night!" Sasha smiled.

"me? at a soriority ceremony? sure, i would love to go!" Esmerelda said.

"good, then it's settled. i will pick you up and we will have the time of our lives at the ceremony. you know Esmerelda, you are really becoming a part of us. i like that..." Karina told her.

Esmerelda blushed at the compliment and it made her feel good inside. she was beginning to feel like a part of something and she felt more special. especially being a part of the most popular girl's clique in the entire school. she hugged the other friends and she made her way home. Friday was going to be lots of fun.

Friday night arrived and Esmerelda looked at herself in the mirror. she wore a white blouse with black slacks, thin white cotton socks and black dress shoes. her long hair was tied back in a ponytail and she put on her glasses. Esmerelda then put the glasses on the tip of her nose, made a sexy pose and blew herself a kiss in the mirror. she giggled at her silliness and finished getting ready. ever since she became friends with Karina, her self confidence went up. she always viewed herself as plain and ugly, but Karina made her see herself as very beautiful. Esmerelda has always been beautiful, but she lack the confidence. now, she liked the fact that she found herself sexy. she then grabbed her jacket and walked towards the parking lot. when she got out there, she saw Tanya and Vanessa waiting in a car. she didnt see Karina though.

"hey Esmerelda! come on, let's go!" Vanessa shouted out as Tanya was behind the wheel.

Esmerelda stepped into the backseat and closed the door. "hey, where's Karina?" she asked, putting on her seat belt.

"Karina had to take care of some things, but she will be there tonight. she told us to come get you, so we can all sit together." Vanessa replied.

"cool! i'm ready...." Esmerelda told them as they began to drive off. Esmerelda listened to Tanya and Vanessa talk about soriorities and men of course as she laid her head back. she wanted to tell them about the little Asian girl in her class and maybe even tell them about her fantasy. she decided not to and wanted to wait to tell Karina. she knew Karina would probably help her fulfill that fantasy. thoughts of the Asian girl filled her mind and Esmerelda wanted to touch the girl's feet badly. she wanted to hear the screams of laughter, then the moans of ecstacy when she made her cum. Esmerelda couldnt believe she was thinking this way. Karina had become quite an influence on her.

the trio all arrived at the soriority house and it was decorated nicely, like something of a Grand Ball look. Esmerelda, Tanya and Vanessa made their way in, hugged a few other soriority girls, then sat down. they left one seat available for Karina when she showed up. Esmerelda then saw Olivia and Sasha on some sort of stage with the other pledges. Esmerelda thought they looked very beautiful in their evening gowns. she looked at every pledge and all of them were strikingly beautiful. but, her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when she saw the same little Asian girl on stage. she looked so cute and adorable in her white evening gown and white high heels. Esmerelda felt herself getting turned on just looking at her. as the cermony progressed and speeches were given and some cheesy performances, Esmerelda couldnt take her eyes off the girl. there was conflict inside Esmerelda's head. one voice was telling her to behave and this is not her true self. the other voice told her that she only lives once. tell Karina to kidnap her and tickle the girl into obilivion!!! Esmerelda shifted in her seat, listening to both voices.

"now ladies, we are now at the final process for our pledges! tonight, we have something special. we have the Table Of Doom and at the request of a special friend of this soriority, we are going to tie down someone and have a little fun. we are going to TICKLE TORTURE someone and force them to cum. it is time for the ENTERTAINMENT!!!!" the Pledge Mistress announced to the crowd.

mumbling filled the air as the ladies in the audience whispered about who was going to get tickle tortured in front of hundreds of women and forced to cum as well. Esmerelda's mind started to spin. she prayed that the little Asian girl was going to get selected. she knew pledges go through horrendous stuff and Esmerelda knew she would cum in her own pants just watching the Asian girl suffer. she saw the look of terror in the Asian girl's eyes and Esmerelda knew she must be ticklish! Esmerelda held her breath in anticipation. her concentration was shattered when she felt her wrists being grabbed!

"huh? what? why are you grabbing my wrists?" Esmerelda asked when she realized Tanya and Vanessa grabbed her wrists.

"come with us Esmerelda!!!" Vanessa told her, pulling at her wrists.

"is this a joke? i'm not a pledge, let go!" Esmerelda said.

"let's go Esmerelda, it's torture time!" Tanya laughed.

Esmerelda fought as hard as she could when they started to pull her towards the Table Of Doom. then, a more husky type woman came over, scooped her up like a rag doll and carried her over to the table. Esmerelda tried to struggle, but she was quickly strapped down on the table, her wrists above her head and her ankles locked down in stocks. fear gripped her heart when she saw the pledges standing around her. "LET ME GO!!! I'M NOT PART OF THE SORIORITY!!!"

"we know, that's why you were chosen. no one can say we haze our pledges, it's only you...." the Pledge Mistress said.

"HELP ME!!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE TICKLED!!!" Esmerelda yelled.

"too bad Esmerelda, we are going to so much enjoy watching you suffer!" Tanya laughed.

"let me go!!!!!! where's Karina?!!!!" Esmerelda yelled.

"she's not here to save you.........." Vanessa smiled.

Esmerelda struggled at her bonds, but then she felt her body getting stretched as the table pulled at her limbs, like a stretch rack, forcing her body to become taut and completely immobile. she then watched as other sisters of the soriority cut her shirt off, leaving her in her bra. then she watched in horror as she saw her belt come loose and pulled out. then her pants were cut open and peeled off her body, exposing her panties. then, she felt hands removing her shoes and peeling off her socks, exposing her cute, soft barefeet. Esmerelda began to whimper as she realized she couldnt move and Karina wasnt there to save her.

"now, each of our pledges will have five minutes to tickle torture this nerd! let's the game....BEGIN!!!!" the Pledge Mistress announced.

Esmerelda held her breath as she saw some beautiful blond pledge approach her. Esmerelda was unable to defend herself and she was completely vulnerable. she watched the girls fingers getting closer and closer to her exposed armpits and her body tightened up.

"kitchy kitchy koo!!!" the girl teased.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! WAIT STOPPPPPPPPPPP!!! HAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE OHOHOHOHO!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Esmerelda screamed.

the girl traced the tips of her fingers all over the smooth hollows of Esmerelda's armpits. Esmerelda couldnt even thrash as her body was stretched out. all she could feel was the fingernails tracing all over her sensitive skin. she screamed to the top of her lungs, begging for mercy. the ticklish sensations ripped through her body as the girl dug her nails deep into the armpits. Esmerelda screeched loudly and heard the audience applaud her tickle torture. a thousand things ran through Esmerelda's head at this point as she was being tortured. it had been a long time since she was tortured and hoped that it would end soon. she kind of got her wish, when the buzzer sounded. the five minutes were up.

"NEXT....." the Pledge Mistress said.

Esmerelda tried to catch her breath and saw the next girl approach her. this one licked her lips as she eyed Esmerelda's ribs. she poked Esmerelda in the ribs, and Esmerelda reacted with a snort. the girl kept poking the ribs and Esmerelda began to giggle uncontrollably. the girl then massaged each of Esmerelda's ribs, sending the poor girl into hysterics. Esmerelda couldnt stand it as the tickling began to take it's toll. what scared her more was that there was 15 pledges, so that meant 75 minutes of tickle hell. her hair had come udone and it started to flail all over the place as the girl played with each and every rib. the girl even had the audience count each rib with her, further humiliating Esmerelda. the buzzer sounded and the next girl began. this one plunged her index finger deep into Esmerelda's belly button, sending her into silent laughter. it tickled so much and it drove her mind into mush. all she could do was laugh as the girl played with her soft tummy. her face turned red as she was running out of breath and she felt so humiliated. minutes passed and the buzzer sounded again. pledge after pledge, kept tickling Esmerelda. they tickled her armpits, they tickled her sides, they tickled her ribs, they tormented her tummy. then after another buzzer sounded, Esmerelda heard a chant that scared the living hell out of her.

"TICKLE HER FEET!!! TICKLE HER FEET!!!! TICKLE HER FEET!!!!" the crowd chanted.

Esmerelda opened her tear soaked eyes and in front of her was the little Asian girl! the girl had a sinister grin on her face as she approached Esmerelda's trapped feet in the stocks. Esmerelda looked at the girl with pleading eyes, praying she would have mercy.

"do you have ticklish feet like me? your feet look really ticklish!! kitchy kitchy koo!!!! i tickle you!!!! kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!!" the Asian girl teased.

Esmerelda exploded in laughter when she felt tiny fingers dancing over her soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEEEEEEEEEET NOT THE FEEEEEEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!! IT TICKLES HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!"

the Asian girl tickled Esmerelda's feet without mercy. she raked her nails up and down the pink soles and enjoyed listening to Esmerelda scream. she liked how soft and velvety the soles were and her fingers danced over the delicate arch. Esmerelda's eyes were shut tight as she tried to block out the sensations. but, it was no use as her feet were the most ticklish spot on her body. the Asian girl bent back Esmerelda's toes and raked her other fingers up and down the taut sole. Esmerelda wanted to buck off the table, but she couldnt move. she just had to lay there and take it. Esmerelda felt her toes getting tickled and she prayed to every known living being to man to have her torment stop. she felt it was ironic that the same girl she wanted to torment, was now tormenting her. the buzzer sounded and the crowd booed. they then cheered again when the next pledge went right back to Esmerelda's feet and tormented them some more. Esmerelda laughed and laughed and laughed until she started coughing. that didnt stop the pledges as they each continued to torment Esmerelda all over her body. the tickled the pink, delicate webbing between Esmerelda's toes, they tweak her soft spot on her knees, they attacked her inner thighs, her precious bellybutton, her firm ribs and all over her armpits. Esmerelda was tortured beyond her limit. all she could think about was being tickled nonstop. she wanted it to end. she heard the buzzer stop and as she tried to catch her breath, somehow, her mind kept count of the pledges. 13 pledges had tormented her for over an hour. there was only two left.

"NEXT......." the Pledge Mistress announced.

Sasha walked up to Esmerelda and stared at her. "oh Esmerelda, i am going to enjoy tormenting you. i missed your breasts....."

Esmerelda pleaded with her eyes for Sasha not to humiliate her. during all of her tortures, Esmerelda was always in private, now she had over a HUNDRED women looking at her. she began to mewl as her bra was removed by Sasha. Sasha looked at Esmerleda's breasts hungrily as the crowd cheered her on.

"TICKLE HER TITTIES!!! TICKLE HER TITTIES!!!! TICKLE HER TITTIES!!!!" they chanted.

Sasha then began to tickle all over Esmerelda's sensitive breasts and enjoyed listening to Esmerelda laugh. "no one can save you now nerd......"

Esmerelda laughed even harder. she felt Sasha's fingers dancing over her breasts, then her mouth formed an "O" when she felt Sasha licking her nipples. Esmerelda's nipples became erect and Sasha gently nibbled at them, while tickling the undersides of the breasts. Esmerelda laughed as her breasts were tickled, but the nibbling and sucking of her areola and nipples were driving her body into lust. the warm tongue felt so nice, but she was always shocked back into reality by the tickling. then she exploded in laughter again as she felt fingers dancing on her feet again.

"you didnt think i would forget about your feet did you?" Olivia said.

Esmerelda laughed harder as she now felt fingers tickling her feet, fingers tickling her breasts and a warm tongue sucking on her nipples. she could hear the crowd in a frenzy as Sasha continued to make Esmerelda horny. Esmerelda could feel her own mound getting moists as the tongue swirled around the nipples. Olivia stared at Esmerelda's toes and then she began to suck on them and the crowd went wild. the sight of two women sexually teasing another brought the estrogen level to an all time high and several women were getting quite turned on. Esmerelda's mind was slush by now as she felt two warm tongues on her toes and nipples. Olivia then began to lightly tickle Esmerelda's soles as she sucked hard on the big toe. Esmerelda giggled and moaned as the sensations overwhelmed her. Olivia sucked each toe and saliva was glistening on each toe. Olivia then licked the entire sole and goosebumps formed on Esmerelda's body. Esmerelda went back to laughing as Olivia then tormented the base of her sensitive toes. Olivia adored the pink soles in front of her. she wanted to tease and tickle them all night long. the crowd was cheering on the scene, then went silent when a familiar voice boomed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!!" the voice said.

Esmerelda heard the voice and the sucking and tickling of her body stopped. she lifted her head up and through all the hell she went through, she was so happy to see a familiar face. it was Karina. Karina looked at the scene before her and walked right up to the stage. she was not happy at what was happening. she stood next to Esmerelda's head, smiled and carressed her tear soak cheek. Karina then turned to the crowd with a look of rage in her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!! how DARE you tickle torture Esmerelda.......WITHOUT ME?!!!!!!!!" Karina screamed.

Esmerelda's eyes popped wide open when she heard Karina's words. she then looked at Karina who was now facing her. "K-Karina...help me...."

"help you? of course i am not going to help you!" Karina barked.

"huh? but..." Esmerelda tried to say.

"you are one stupid nerd!!! who do you think set up this whole demonstration? it was ME!!!!" Karina yelled.

"but....but..i thought we were friends......" Esmerelda whimpered.

"friends?!!! Esmerelda, i was NEVER your friend! that's what i like about you! you are so damn gullible!!!" Karina laughed.

"but...but....." Esmerelda whined.

"but what? do you really think i would be your friend? NERDS like you will never be my friend!!! i set you up NERD!!! Esmerelda, i OWN your pussy, now i OWN your MIND!!!!" Karina laughed.

"K-Karina....." Esmerelda began to cry. tears formed in her eyes and they fell down her face.

"SHUT UP NERD!!!! now, i think it's time for some pussy tickling. time to CUM NERD!!!!!" Karina yelled.

the crowd cheered as Karina grabbed Esmerelda's panties and ripped them off. Karina then saw Esmerelda's moist pussy lips and began to stroke her fingers across the already sensitive lips. Esmerelda's body went right back into lust as she sensation of Karina's fingers tickling her pussy, sent her body into overdrive. Karina found Esmerelda's clit and toyed with it. Esmerelda's body tensed up with each rub of her clit, then finally, Esmerelda had a massive orgasm. her love juices flowed freely and all over Karina's hand.

Karina licked her hand and smiled as she saw Esmerelda's eyes roll into the back of her head. she knew she just broken poor Esmerelda. "hmmmmmm, you still taste good. nothing like nerd pussy...."

the crowd erupted into cheers as they watched Esmerelda curl her toes and have her love honey glistening off of her body. the Pledge Mistress then commanded the over pledges to resume tickling Esmerelda's body. Esmerelda screamed in laughter once again as her body was even more sensitive. she felt fingers on her feet, her knees, her ribs, her breasts, her armpits, even in her pussy. she came again and again and again. finally, the onslaught stopped. Esmerelda came 5 times in front of the crowd and they cheered every one. Esmerelda's brain resembled a Slushee when it was over. she opened her eyes and saw Karina's face.

Karina looked right into Esmerelda's eyes, as though she was looking at Esmerelda's very soul. "you are really one PATHETIC human being...Esmerelda, i mean this from the bottom of my heart.....i HATE you...." Karina told her coldly. "get rid of her....."

Esmerelda was in a complete state of shock upon hearing Karina's words. some soriority sisters unstrapped her from the table, carried her away and into the trunk of a car. the car sped off and when it arrived at it's destination, the trunk opened and two girls pulled Esmerelda's naked body out and dropped her right on the sand of the nearby beach in an isolated area. they dropped a towel next to her, got back in the car and sped off. Esmerelda laid on her stomach in the sand and when the shock wore off and she realized what truly took place, she began to cry. tears flowed plentiful from her face as she cried from being humiliated and worse.....a broken heart.......................

okay folks, how did you like this one? i must say, i feel like crying myself........will Esmerelda survive? feedback always welcomed. discuss amongst yourselves.....

ooooh that was an awesome twist! :wowzer:
what a bitch Karina is! :rant: that was pure evil what she did to Esmeralda! she should not get away with it! she should be punished for being so evil! Esmeralda should get all the girls who Karina and her good-for-nothing friends have tortured and tormented, and together torture Karina and her evil friends! :firedevil

(PS: 16 Parts...Wow! This is getting to be a pretty long story! I wonder if there's a record for the longest story on TMF. 'Cause this could easily beat it! :D )

That was simply amazing :devil2: I loved it. Maybe when she is trying to get home she will run into Mya and her friends and they will show Esmerelda no wercy :rotate:

Great stuff primetime...

Wow, PT that was some story. What a twist!! Wasn't expecting that. Nicely done. :wowzer:

Come on people, minimum of 10 and Primetime posts Part 17 two weeks after!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Our response to this fic!

That'll teach the weak slut! YAh!
Have the words natural justice occurred to Esmerelda? We and I (Anna) hope that Esmerelda really gets her with Kia, Mya and Leslie. She deserves to suffer. Actually I (Heather) feel that Esmerelda is very sad. Clearly she is a trusting person who really just can't make good decisions. Nonetheless Anna is right, she is just a person who picks winning sides. An encounter perhaps with the cute ASian girl? MAybe the cute Asian girl is related to Kiana? At any rate let our cute Asian girl get the weak slut. Karina is mean, but Esmerelda had it coming. She deserved it! Maybe she should consider transferring.... NAH! Let her suffering continue. A betrayed Leslie discover it was "Esmerelda" who planted the cocaine so she could become friends with Karina who betrayed her. Leslie could join Karina and become permanent allies against the ticklish nerd. Maybe Kiana and Mya and our new favorite Asian babe all ally in the name of vengeance with Leslie and Karina against our diminuitive anti-hero!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S This suprasses even CHap 11, wonderful, please keep them coming!
P.P.S I (Heather) feel a little sad for Esmerelda but more so for poor Mya and Kiana would so did not deserve that!
P.P.P.S Reasosn for 5 posts in a row! Focuses attention on excellent fic!
Boost numbers thus enhancing author's fragile ego. Countless ideas! Increase our own fic level, etc.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P. P.P.P.S Nerobob, what did you think of the fic?
Plus only 2 were opinion (two of us), one was rushed, and two were recommendations for others to post, plus previous chapters!
P. P. P.P.P.S Could the following people respond please to Primetime’s posts? We thank you!
HOLLYWOOD, Ming, Moeri, nerobob, robertsg, serly, thattickles MTP Jeff, Myriads, Dave2112, Marauder

OK, way overdue for my two cents

First, Primetime, you are officially my FAVE author. This series is a classic for the ages...

What's funny about reading this is that I used to be like that when I was a teen, trusting people even though they were total dirtbags. Unfortunately it didn't result in abject tickle torture and forced orgasm, but hey, you can't have everything in life ;) Thankfully the spine growth kicked in before I got too old, but I could see how someone like that could get into trouble time and time again.

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE keep them coming...I'm sure Esmerelda has other paybacks in store...Mya and Kiana for starters, and that cute Asian girl ought to be good for a library or lab encounter. She DID see Esmerelda checking out her feet in class, right? :D And maybe we can see Leslie come back for a return match against Karina...but would she prevail, or lose and take her frustration out on her former nerd friend?

And when Esmerelda FINALLY wakes up and quits the university to hitchhike her way home, may she run into a couple of red-haired twins driving an old style minivan...

Peace,
Stacy

Good writing style, but not exactly my cup of tea. I understand however, that a lot of people do like it, and I haven't got any constructive criticisms...

correct me if i'm wrong, but Esmeralda never deserved the torture Karina and her friends have dished out. i feel really sorry for her. just because she's a nerd and is a trusting person, doesn't mean a bitch like Karina should get away with torturing her.
it's so unfair. what happened to good triumphing over evil? :sowrong:

Compared to the Arcadias, Karina and her friends are angelic girl scouts!!!!!!!
As for good over evil, isn't good strong and firm and not sucking up to evil? Stacyshippen, we agree. and nerobob... what is your preferred style, not 1st person is it?
Love,
Anna and Heather

ticklingnemesis said:
it's so unfair. what happened to good triumphing over evil? :sowrong:

If good quickly triumphed over evil, we'd NEVER have any decent ticklefic :D

Heather/Anna...you're right about the Arcadia twins...Karina has her gang but Danni is in a class by herself :) God I love that girl...

Peace,
Stacy

Anna Donnison said:
Compared to the Arcadias, Karina and her friends are angelic girl scouts!!!!!!!
As for good over evil, isn't good strong and firm and not sucking up to evil? Stacyshippen, we agree. and nerobob... what is your preferred style, not 1st person is it?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Uh it's not the style, it's the story itself that was not my cup of tea. I really don't like the "tickled till she cums" aspect.

Primetime,

It's taken me a litle while to chime in, but as the others have said, great job. I really liked this story, and it somehow surpasses most (if not all) of the other parts. My two cents, for what its worth, would have Esmeralda go through a major change at this point in time. As you alluded to earlier in this story, hanging out with Karina and her friends gave Esmeralda a sense of self-confidence. Seeing them tickle others, brought out a desire in Esmeralda to tickle others, not just as revenge (and even then she needed to be talked into it by her friends) but for her own enjoyment. After her good cry, I would have Esmerelda become pissed-off and, thanks to Karina, now have the self confidence to do something about it. I would have her become an aggressor not just on Karina and her friends, but on other people that she wants to see tickled for her own enjoymnet (such as the Asian beauty you introduced). Of cuorse at some various points, she would be getting attacked and tickled as well so it would be a two way street, allowing this series to continue for a long time-- long may it reign. Anyway, that's just one person's opinion and again I repeat my earlier comment, Great Job!!

And, Nerobob, lt me just say - to each his/her own, but for my part, the best stories are the ones that involve forced orgasms through tickling. Hey, tickling should be a turn-on for all parties involved. Obviously different people enjoy different types of stories and that's why this board is such a great place.

CTFT

Yeah, I know, but Heather and Anna asked my opinion on it. I wouldn't normally have posted a negative comment.

Hey everyone and nerobob!

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Please Primetime, write PArt 17 soon! This series is clearly number two in the history of this forum! :devil2:

:redheart: :redheart:
Anna and Heather

P.S Torture the nerd! :firedevil

We're sorry nerobob! :eek:

Nero-

I think what they were apologizing for was for you having to post a negative comment in response to their question. I certainly don't want to speak for others and if that's not the case, then I apologize to Anna and Heather.

Also, just in case there was any question (and I don't think there was), I certainly was not being critical of you for your post, just indicating the obvious, that which one person likes, someone else doesn't and vice-versa, and in all honesty, that is what I think is great about this board as it has material that caters to all aspects of this community. So, I thank everyone for posting to any and all stories where they have because the replies are often almost as enjoyable as the stories.

Thank you ctft2001, excellent speech! (No sarcasm implied)!
And nerobob, we were worried that you were feeling people were attacking you and like ctft2001 said we were apologising for any distress that our post may have caused you. Well Primetime has no cause for complaints after his number of replies. And ctft2001, we can only hope she learns from this experience.... however WE doubt it. (Heather agrees with me (Anna)).
Love,
Anna and Heather

I agree with ctft2001's recommendation for a change in Esmeralda. I'd suggest, though, that you stop writing this series. I'd like to you you start with Chapter 1 of The Tickling Nerd instead...

We've all given our 2 cents, we hope now Primetime will soon have the 17th part (or 1st according to johntfs soon). Tickling females services. Ticklish female stomachs. Tickling female stomachs. Tickling females s**** (f/f). What oh what does tfs stand for thus? What terrific, fabulous, serene name we wonder does it stand for. What terrible, fiendish, slavewielding trouble does it signify we ponder? Two females, smart and pretty, wondering.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back