• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a stranger...the softer side of tickling

tower98

TMF Master
Tickled by a stranger

I had spent the afternoon at the pool getting some sun and talking with my friends. My tall lean body had a perfect tan going. After sitting out for a few hours I took to the pool and was refreshed in the water. Deciding to have a few laps I went ahead and showed of my swimming skills.

Catching my breath I fell into my beach chair and enjoyed feeling the sun shinning down on me. My best friend Annie straddled me and I noticed all of our other friends looking on. Annie was always trying to kiss me. Told me it was normal college fun and I should give it a try. When I stopped her she called me a prude and kissed my forehead.

After awhile I grew tired and told my friends I was going to have a nap and we would meet up later.

After I returned to my dorm room I through down my blanket and spread out on the floor. My 5’8 frame stretched out and I put on my headsets and relaxed in the comfort of my room.

I thought I was having a dream when I felt someone sitting on my chest. I felt myself laugh and I thought it odd that my laugh seemed so real. Poking along my sides brought me out of my sleep.

My eyes were open quickly and I felt panicky when I saw a stranger sitting on my. At first I was in to much shock to speak, but when I asked who she was she held her finger over her lips and said…”shhh”.

Looking into her soft inviting brown eyes I felt myself let go and succumb to her. She was only five one at the most but was really strong. My arms were stuck between her legs and I felt powerless as I looked into her eyes. Her brown hair was pulled back and looked so soft and gentle. Feeling the soft touch of her fingers dance across my bare stomach left me with that butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Reaching back with both hands I let out my first giggles as her fingers brushed across my smooth skin on my stomach. This stranger enjoyed my reaction, smiling as she watched me wiggling and giggling under her small frame.

“Rachel likes that tickling I see? That’s a soft giggle for such a big girl. Let’s see if we can get more laughter from you….now laugh for me baby…laugh for me.”

I felt my face redden as she talked to me like I was her toy. The soft tickling on my stomach was really getting me turned on. Tingling was moving through my body as she dragged her fingers along my waist line and up my sides to my chest and back down my stomach again.

“Tell me you like it Rachel!

Just then her pinky finger swirled around my navel and I let out a little scream. My body shot up as I reacted to that tickle poking and I felt her body shove me back down to the floor.

Once again she was slowly stroking her fingers across my smooth skin looking me in the eye.

“Tell me you like it Rachel…its okay.”

I sad with a hint of embarrassment …”Yes…I like it!”

She smiled at me and then I felt her fingers dig into my sides and I lost it.

HEE HAAA HEE HA HEEEHEEHEEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE

“Know were having some fun” she screamed out.

My body was bouncing up into her and I felt her body tense up as she rode me through the tickling onslaught. I could not keep still or silent as she attacked my sides and stomach.

You are so ticklish…I thought you might be! Such a cute little laugh you have Rachel.”

HEE HAAAAAHEEEHAAAHEEEHAAHEEEEHAAAAAA

Even seeing her hands fixing her hair I could not stop laughing, I still felt her fingers tickling me. Catching my breath I asked, “Who are you?”

Watching her removing the top of my bikini I felt myself getting incredibly aroused. In seconds she was looking down at my now naked breasts and I saw her licking her lips.

Flicking her fingers over my erect nipples I could not help letting out a little moan. Closing my eyes I felt her delicate fingers rubbing my nipples and I felt the laughter building with in me. My eyes quickly opened when I felt her fingers tickling around my breasts. Moving around my breasts and then over them she was working me pretty well.

“I think you are enjoying your self a little too much Rachel.”

My head was rolling around as I prayed she would not stop. As she played with my left nipple she tickled my right breast. I had no idea I was ticklish their. Grabbing both breast roughly she massaged them and I felt my self getting so wet the more she handled me.

“Tell me you want me Rachel…ask me to tickle you Rachel.”

Afraid she would stop I blurted out, “Please don’t stop madam”

“Madam! I like that Rachel, very respectful.”

Feeling her fingers scraping down my neck I felt my body cringe. She was using her fingers now to wiggle inside my ears and I managed to laugh between my heavy breathing. Circling my ears she managed to turn me on so much I was actually bucking as she touched me.

Looking up as she called my name I noticed she was leaning down so her face was almost touching mine. With her hands holding my face I picked up my head to meet her lips.

HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHA

She ruined the moment by digging into my armpits. Feeling her fingers digging around me I lost my self in deep laughter. I could feel her breathing on my neck as she tickled me. Soft kisses were covering my neck as I laughed so hard I could see stars.

“Someone’s really a ticklish little girl Rachel…listen to you laugh Rachel, it’s so adorable.”

There was nothing I could do except laugh and get turned on more then I have ever been before. Even as I laughed I felt myself longing to kiss her. Feeling her skin on mine was doing things to me I did not understand.

“Listen Rachel…I want you to stay still. I am going to turn around and I want you to stay still. Will you be a good little girl Rachel?”

“Yes…Madam!”

“That’s a good little girl”.

I caught my breath as she turned her back to me. Then I felt her toned legs wrap around me as she wrapped her ankles under my back. I felt her soft soles touching my back as her strong legs cradled me. Feeling her stomach rubbing against my breasts rubbing as she moved back and forth getting comfortable I was experiencing pure bliss.

She was kissing my stomach now and it felt ticklish yet also the soft delicate kisses were keeping me aroused. As she blew raspberries around my stomach I once again let out long streams of laughter. The raspberries turned into long licks along my stomach.

When her tongue slithered into my belly button I could not stop the screaming laughter that followed. Feeling her wet tongue circling my belly button was proving to be a very ticklish technique. Once she had me laughing hard she went back to blowing raspberries around my stomach. Keeping me laughing and when I was breathing normal she picked up the tickling so I was back to all out laughter.

Next she slithered down my body positioning her self over my legs. Her legs were wrapped around my stomach and I felt her stomach over my wet mound. She had a firm hold on my legs which she started to tickle. I felt her tiny fingers tickling me under my knees. It was hard to keep from trying to kick and scream but she held me tight.

“That’s it, laugh nice and hard for your madam Rachel.”

I was going insane from laughing for so long. She found a few ticklish spots and was not about to stop tickling them till she was convinced I laughed long enough.

I was laughing so hard I failed to notice she had moved down my legs and was at my feet.

“How ticklish are these babies”

Before I could answer she was running her fingers up and down my soles. My toes were clenched tight as she tickled my soles long and with out mercy. It was such a soft touch but it was too much for me to handle.

“Not my feet…oh god not my feet”

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

With a wicked touch she had me begging and screaming at the same time. The soft touch was proving too much for me to take. My feet were jumping around but she managed to keep tickling them.

“Such ticklish feet Rachel…

Look at them wiggle…

Did you just snort?”

Heehaaheehaaaa Plllleeeeeeeesseeeeeee…heeehaasahehwhahahehhaha

Please what?

Faster maybe?

Between your toes?

What did your please mean Rachel?

Her fingers were playing my feet like a violin. Back and forth they moved across my smooth, soft, ticklish soles. Then room was getting hot and my vision blurred as she continued tickling me. It seemed like the longer she tickled me the closer I came to achieving an orgasm. My body was pleading to have some release. Feeling her body pinning me down as she tickled me was placing my body on full sexual release mode.

When the tickling stopped I watched her turn around and face me. On all fours she crawled up my legs kissing them as she moved. As she crawled up my shivering body she made these growl noises as if she was on the prowl. And then like a tiger that found its prey she dove head first and bit my bikini. It reminded me of a tiger not letting go of its prey. My body tensed up and my head was filling with pleasure.

“Tell me you love me…”

“I LOVE YOU!!!” I screamed.

“Louder Rachel…louder!”

“I LOVVVVEEEEE YOU!!!!”

“Do you want me to keep going Rachel” she asked seductively.

“Please…Please keep going…Please…”

I closed my eyes and waited for what I was expecting to be a long and very exciting release. My body was tingling and full of sexual energy. Waiting I was for her to touch me again. Waiting…

Opening my eyes I was horrified to find my best friend Annie and a few of our friends standing in the room looking at me. My perfect stranger high fives Annie saying, “I told you I could get her to beg for it”.

Annie was shaking her head smiling at me as I watched my stranger walk out of my room. I closed my eyes and felt sad knowing I was not going to have that gut wrenching orgasm at the hands of my little stranger. Looking back at the door I watched my friends all filtered out as they laughed and mocked me. All except Annie who was making her way to me.

“If you beg and call me madam, I just might, might I say, think about it”.

The End :tickle: :grouphug:

really great story! highly erotic and how i wish i was there to witness it!

Thanks guy's...I have another story that will have female lovers involved in some erotic tickling. Just have to find the time to write it.

So many idea's...such little time...lol

Thanks again

Wow

I held my breath the whole time reading your story! Very fun and sexy story! :devil:

tulipangel said:
I held my breath the whole time reading your story! Very fun and sexy story! :devil:

I do hope you are a fast reader...lol

Glad you liked the story :)

What the heck was this??? :wowzer: :wowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Boy you sure have a way with words! Excellent story-the ending came out of nowhere!

Thank you very much :dogpile:

All of the nice words has frozen a smile on my face :xpulcy:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back