• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To fans of my Star Wars series

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
well, as u all may or may not have guessed long ago, i always intended to have a little "scenes we never saw" tickle story for all 6 Star Wars films. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the final Star Wars film, is right around the corner. Already i've read both the novelization and comic book adaptation, and altough i now know pretty much what's going to happen in the film, i've.....hit a bit of a snag....

with all the dark, PG-13 (yes, believe it or not, this is the 1st and last SW film to get a PG-13 rating) material going on, all the violence, Jedi-slughterings, and all that, i CANNOT think of a good (believable) scene in which Padme (R.I.P. *cries*) can get into a ticklish situation. Most of what she does throughout the entire film is mope about everything that's happening.

if anyone can suggest sum ideas, i'm all ears.

oh, and....join the Star Wars Tickling Forum. PLEASE!!!

A thought...

You could explore the first night that Anakin is back on Coruscant. I can't remember all the details but I believe it's when he tells her that something isn't right. (Memory correct?) She could start tickling him to "lighten" his mood. He could again get her back, using the Force or not (an idea I absolutely love, btw). Since she's pregnant he's going to have to go easy.

After this wonderful evening of closeness the subsequent having the dream of her death would be all the more tragic.

What do you think?

JP

hmmmm, not a terrible idea. i'll have to think about it. problem is it's such a dark scene, plus i'm gonna have to work up a lot of guts to try to tickle a guy XD. on a plus side, the comic book adaptation shows that padme's barefoot in this scene ^^

Basically how it goes is that, when he first arrives (crash-lands) on Coruscant, Padme pulls him away from the crowed, and they share a tender moment together. We learn they're still secretly married, and Padme breaks the ice to him that she's pregnant. Later, Anakin wakes up from a nighmare. On a balcony, Anakin tells Padme that he's just had a vision, just like the visions he had about his mother. He forsaw her dying during childbirth. Padme informs him that it's just a dream, and then she brings up the subject that having the baby will reveal to all that they're married.

Well I have an idea, I was wondering if you could do a tickle story about Shaak Ti.

Shaak Ti, eh? i'm surprised u didn't suggest Aayla Secura! that girl's gorgeous with AND without makeup! XD

i'll have to think hard about that. she's not really on my list of favorite SW chicks. Her head's practically one big horn, and her eyes are kinda funny. Again, i'll have to do sum serious thinking about it.

EmSeeSquared said:
i'll have to think hard about that. she's not really on my list of favorite SW chicks. Her head's practically one big horn, and her eyes are kinda funny. Again, i'll have to do sum serious thinking about it.

Ok just let me know if you'll do it because I appreciate it besides, Shaak Ti is my favorite Star wars chick.

lol, is there any particular reason she's u'r fav?

one SW chick i'm surprised no one has ever tried to tickle, even tho she's a minor, is Tahiri Veila. she's a teenage Jedi in the New Jedi Order books who REFUSES to wear shoes. how perfect is THAT?! XD she's in my signature drawing; she's the blonde in orange.

EmSeeSquared said:
lol, is there any particular reason she's u'r fav?

one SW chick i'm surprised no one has ever tried to tickle, even tho she's a minor, is Tahiri Veila. she's a teenage Jedi in the New Jedi Order books who REFUSES to wear shoes. how perfect is THAT?! XD she's in my signature drawing; she's the blonde in orange.

Well it's just that I liked Shaak Ti because she's a very impressive Jedi Knight and I figured it'd be fun to tickle her.

is there any particular ticklish situation u'd like to see her in?

EmSeeSquared said:
is there any particular ticklish situation u'd like to see her in?

I don't know about that but I was thinking Shaak Ti should be tickled on her feet.

see my signature pic? drew it myself ^^ 'sgot Leia, Padme, and Mara Jade, of course, plus Jaina Solo, Tahiri Veila from the New Jedi Order, and little Cindel Towani from the Ewoks movies.

EmSeeSquared said:
see my signature pic? drew it myself ^^ 'sgot Leia, Padme, and Mara Jade, of course, plus Jaina Solo, Tahiri Veila from the New Jedi Order, and little Cindel Towani from the Ewoks movies.

You drew that picture? Cool so can you draw Shaak Ti being tickled also?

maaaaybe. u want her bound any particular way? u got a specific tickler in mind?

EmSeeSquared said:
maaaaybe. u want her bound any particular way? u got a specific tickler in mind?

Yes bond Shaak Ti's arms and legs and the tickler, I suggest General Grevios.

.....General Grievous the tickler???.....*snicker* i dunno if i can do that, man XD he's a killing-machine XD maybe robot hands like in my pic?

EmSeeSquared said:
.....General Grievous the tickler???.....*snicker* i dunno if i can do that, man XD he's a killing-machine XD maybe robot hands like in my pic?

Ok, I like that idea better.

now back to the subject at hand: anybody got ideas for an Episode III-based story?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back