• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur - Part One: Taki vs. Mitsurugi (Adult)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
After a year-long hiatus, I'm finally back to writing my stories. For those of you that are fans of my Tekken series, I have both good and bad news. The good news is that I plan on writing an entire new series involving the characters of Soulcalibur 2 and the upcoming Soulcalibur 3. The bad news is that I don't plan on continuing Tekken anytime soon. Still, if you liked my Tekken stories, you should like this series too.... :D

This is the first and kind of long installment of Soulcalibur. I establish the storyline for the first bit, but if you want to get straight to the tickling, then scroll down a bit.

Soulcalibur – Part One: Taki vs. Mitsurugi

Wind swept across the stone floor of the courtyard as Mitsurugi sat meditating on the upcoming tournament. He had to get the Soul Edge before the other contestants. If he couldn’t wield the sword against the new “guns” spreading throughout the military forces of his native kingdom, he would go from being an honored war hero to a useless anachronism. Just as he was focusing his thoughts on how best to follow the lead he had recently stumbled upon, the sound of a slate shingle crashing to the ground not far behind startled him awake. The movement of a shadow over him gave him just enough time to look up and see a red-garbed ninja soaring down towards him with her daggers drawn.

In a frighteningly swift blur of motion, Taki saw her target roll out of her reach at the very last second. Unfortunately, this did not give the stealthy ninja enough time to catch her fall. She tumbled to the stone floor with a painful crash. After shaking off the stun of the minor bruises she sustained, she turned to face her opponent only to find that the samurai had lowered the tip of his blade to her neck.

“Who are you, and why have you tried to attack me?” The tone of the warrior’s words flowed with anger, yet bore a hint of amusement at the unsuccessful attempt at taking his life.

Taki narrowed her eyes at the samurai. It was embarrassing enough that she had missed her target, but now that she sat disarmed on the ground in such a precarious position, she was understandably frustrated. “And why should I tell you?”

Mitsurugi smiled grimly. “Because I will personally show you why I am still considered Japan’s greatest warrior if you don’t. I do not spare the likes of any ninja, especially ones that have or intend to harm me.” His blade edged dangerously closer to the woman’s neck.

“That sounds as if you’ll kill me whether or not I tell you. If it must come to that, I would rather die without you any wiser.” Taki maintained eye contact with her target as she slyly reached for a hidden set of shuriken in her belt.

Mitsurugi grunted at the cleverness of her words, but just as he was about to respond to her, he caught a glimpse of shiny pieces of metal flying toward him. Before he could dodge them, piercing pains seared up his legs.

Taki saw the samurai waver in his stance and used the opportunity to grab her daggers and roll out of his range. She was surprised at how quickly he recovered from the wounds she inflicted. He matched her offensive stance with his own. With his sword still outstretched, he was pushing the range advantage he had over her. She had to find a way to get closer to him, and so (after feigning a charge) she flipped over him, intending to land behind him.

Mitsurugi instinctively swung his sword upwards in a spiral, narrowly missing Taki, but still managing to slice open the back of her bodysuit and snap the chest strap just below her full breasts. After landing from his attack, he grinned deviously at his enemy as she frantically held her outfit together.

Taki felt a cool draft extending from the back of her neck, down her spine, and between her firm buttocks. Without the support of the straps along her back, her shoulder pads slipped down to her elbows, and the weight of her breasts caused the edges of her bodysuit to reveal her impressive cleavage. She reflexively covered her breasts with her arms and shivered slightly as a chilly breeze brushed her exposed back.

Mitsurugi admired his handiwork and lowered his sword. “Did you really think you could defeat me?” He grunted as he pulled the three shuriken from his legs. “You know, I ought to teach you a lesson for those.”

Taki gritted her teeth in anger. Nothing seemed to be working against this most formidable target. Not only had he disarmed her, but now she was nearly naked. Even if she could get in a few attacks, she’d most likely lose her clothing before it was over with, and this mountaintop village was awfully cold. The samurai slowly approached her with his sword sheathed.

“I’ll tell you what… I’ll spare you if you give me the answers I seek. If you don’t, I’ll be forced to pry them from you.” He narrowed his dark eyes at the last part of his words. He looked over her nubile body and took note of the two daggers still in her hands.

“So, you’re just going to have your way with me, huh? Is this the kind of honor your kind has?” She glared hatefully at the much larger man. Despite her anger, she had to admit she feared what this warrior might do to her.

“While I can’t deny that your beauty is enticing, I am not that kind of soldier. I take no pleasure in interrogation, but I do what I must to complete my missions. My methods are not perverse, but they are brutally effective.”

Just as Mitsurugi had gotten within her range, Taki lashed out at him with her daggers. As if he expected it, the samurai grabbed her wrists and painfully twisted them, causing her to drop her weapons. She swiftly kicked him in the groin, but there was a loud clanging sound from her shin guard hitting something metal.

“I always am prepared.” Mitsurugi chuckled and threw Taki on her stomach. She was able to catch her fall, but she immediately felt him tear her suit from her torso. Cold air swept across her jiggling breasts, her muscular abs, and her neatly-trimmed mound.

“OW!” The ninja yelled in pain as she felt a hard smack on her bare buttocks. Mitsurugi chuckled again as he watched Taki desperately crawl along the stone floor. He kicked the daggers far away from her. “Alright, now who hired you?”

Taki knew she couldn’t give away who had paid her to assassinate Mitsurugi. Whatever he could dish out, her employer could do much worse. She reluctantly remained silent as she tried to get away from the samurai.

Mitsurugi sighed in aggravation at her stubbornness. “Ok, you’re just making this harder on yourself.” He grabbed her ankles in an armlock, and after stabilizing her jerking legs, he slowly cut her shin guards and sandals off with his wakizashi.

Taki felt her guards and sandals fall off. She wondered what he planned to cut from her next, when small sharp sensations prickled all over her still clothed soles. At first, she squealed in pain, but then the feelings started to unbearably tickle. “What are you doheheHEHEHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHH!!!”

Mitsurugi was humored to discover this deadly assassin could be so easily distressed by mere tickling. His climbing claws turned out to be ruthlessly effective at eliciting laughter from his victim. With the position he had her in, he could effortlessly follow her wildly flexing feet.

By this point in time, Taki was holding herself off of the ground with her arms as she laughed heartily. Every time the prickles stroked her arches or underneath her toes, she would shriek loudly.

HEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHH

As Mitsurugi slid the claws along the creases of the wrinkly material covering Taki’s sensitive feet, he could sense that each cry of her laughter was getting more desperate. He decided to torment her further by snagging the loose material around her toes on the claws. With two flicks of his wrist, he tore open both of her leggings to reveal her long, wiggling toes. Her toenails were painted a red that matched her suit, and after he ripped the rest of the material from her feet, he was surprised to see her soles were pale and smooth.

Taki caught her breath as the samurai stopped his tantalizing touches for a moment. Her ticklish feet were now even more vulnerable than before, yet he had stopped in his torture for a moment. As she contemplated a way out of this situation, she felt warm breath on her bare soles. She nervously curled her toes in response to this unfamiliar sensation.

Mitsurugi grinned at the helpless wrinkling of Taki’s soles. “Are you sure you don’t want to tell me who hired you?” He gently ran a fingertip along each crease in her soles.

Taki gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes shut as she tried to hold back the giggles. His touch was calculated and maddening. As she felt more fingers stroking her soles, she managed to respond. “P-please… I-I can’t t-tell… heh heh… youheheheHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHH!”

Mitsurugi was merciless in his tickling of her soft soles and toes. After several minutes of this torture, he could sense she was getting tired from laughing and from having to hold herself up from the ground. Slowly, he lowered her legs and sat on the back of her thighs. He maintained his hold of her ankles and held her toes near his mouth. “You really are being difficult, you know that?” With each word, he breathed softly on her toes and soles.

Taki was relieved to be lying on the ground, but the cold stone against her bare breasts and stomach were anything but comfortable. She reached back for the samurai, but couldn’t quite get to him. She froze in her attempts to squirm out of his hold as she felt his warm tongue on her toes. She closed her eyes in concentration, and tried to fight the confusing sensations of ticklishness and pleasure from his tongue swirling around her toes and his teeth nibbling each one. She hated being under Mitsurugi’s control, but she couldn’t deny that she was getting aroused as he sucked each of her toes firmly.

HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHHHUUUUUUUUUUNNNHHHH

Mitsurugi stopped when Taki’s moans grew louder. He wanted to remind her that this was supposed to be torture. He suddenly licked her soles and ran his teeth down them. He was rewarded by hysterical laughter, and he could hear her pounding her fists into the ground in exasperation. He nibbled her arches and the balls of her feet, getting more squeals from her.

OOOHHHNENENEHOOOOOOOOHHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHH

After what seemed like eternity, Taki felt her torment stop. Her face was red, and her hair was plastered to her skin from sweat. Her feet still tingled from the tickling, and while this was surely torture, the toe sucking had gotten her rather moist. The samurai had gotten off of her thighs, and while this gave her a chance to escape, she was too tired to get up.

Mitsurugi gazed upon the nude, beautiful form of his would-be assassin. She was in no shape to attack him now, and so he decided to cool her down with a little more sensuality. He figured he wasn’t taking advantage of her, if she didn’t resist him. He slowly licked and kissed her ankles and calves as she laid there.

Taki was surprised the samurai was being gentle to her now. She didn’t want him to violate her, but he had come pretty close to that already. Still, something inside her desired his touch. She relaxed as his lips and teeth grazed the backs of her knees. At first, it was pleasurable, but it began to tickle intensely. She flailed her calves recklessly as she howled in laughter.

OOOHHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAHHH

The warrior grabbed her ankles before she could hit him with her legs, and returned to gently kissing her inner thighs. Taki settled down considerably after this, and moaned as she felt his strong hands grasping her buttocks and he softly kissed up and down her back. Mitsurugi let his fingers stray from her butt and softly stroked her hips and sides.

Taki was startled from her bliss as she felt his hands along her hips and sides. She knew what was coming, but before she could react, the torturous tickling began again. She squealed helplessly as he rubbed her ribs and slipped his wiggling fingers into her shaved pits. This torment was almost as bad as what he had done to her feet, but now, he caught her off guard by nibbling her shoulders and neck while tickling her pits. Moans mixed with her laughter.

OOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAAAUUUUUUUNNNNHHHH

After several more minutes of this, Mitsurugi pulled his hands out of the tight hold they had been in from Taki’s reflexive decision to clamp her arms to her sides to futilely try and protect her pits. He could see her heavy breathing from the rising and falling of her back. Instead of giving her a break, he broke out the climbing claws again and caressed her back with them.

Taki shrieked at the cold feel of the claws again, and squirmed from their teasing touches. When the samurai decided to mix the claw strokes with warm kisses, Taki began to moan more. This warrior was turning out to be one hell of an interrogator. She couldn’t help but imagine all kinds of sensual images as the warmth built up inside her loins.

Mitsurugi stopped again, when he noticed the ninja starting to thrust her buttocks towards his groin. He abruptly turned her onto her back, and she shivered again from the feel of cold stone against her back and buttocks. He smiled into her glazed eyes; she may have been intent on killing him just a few minutes ago, but now, she was in the palm of his hand. Taki’s subtle smile and half-closed eyes revealed her blissful state, and Mitsurugi’s lust ran wild as he viewed her voluptuous breasts, tight stomach, and warm mound.

Taki’s anxiety at having an assassination target pleasure her was little more than a casual thought in the back of her mind now. Her body was aching for release, and while the tickling was maddening, she somehow found much of it erotic. She pulled him closer, and he licked her hardening nipples. She closed her eyes again, and started to untie Mitsurugi’s armor from the back straps. She helped him slip it off, and he continued to fondle her breasts and suck her nipples. Euphoria washed over her body, from her pointy brown nipples to the tips of her painted toes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHH

Mitsurugi wasted no time getting Taki as hot as possible. He nibbled and sucked her nipples until she aggressively wrapped her legs around his hips. As she pulled closer to him, she looked him in the eye almost predatorily and mouthed the words, “Fuck me.” She then proceeded to tear his shirt off and kiss his muscular chest. Mitsurugi sighed with a grin, but startled her by wiggling his fingers on her tight abs. Taki threw her head back in laughter and tried to fend off his hands, but he managed to blow raspberries all over her quivering stomach until she begged him to stop through her laughter.

SSSTTTOOHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAAAAAAPPPPP

She brushed her hair out of her face as he looked into her eyes again with a devious smile. He then grabbed her buttocks firmly and started licking her abdomen and the edges of her mound. Her legs trembled as he licked her nether lips. Taki gasped breathlessly as she felt his tongue enter her and slide against her inner walls. She moaned loudly as he sucked her lips and thrust his tongue further inside. The samurai’s tongue started a rhythm that matched her arching hips as he twirled his tongue inside her.

UUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

As she fondled her own breasts and flexed her hips, Taki was getting hotter and hotter. The warrior’s tongue was remarkably agile, and as she was reaching the edge, he began to nibble and suck her clit. Her hips violently shook from this new sensation, so Mitsurugi had to be careful. She cried out in orgasm as her clit tingled from the touch of his tongue.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Wave after wave flooded her senses, and just before she thought she’d pass out, the feelings stopped. Mitsurugi slid up her warm body, and looked her in the eye yet again. He was obviously still very aroused, and Taki was ready to take things further, despite her exhaustion. “So, you wanted to know about my employer….” She was also ready to finally tell him the truth, since inevitably, this situation had compromised her assignment. However, she had at least found a man who could relate to her solitary lifestyle, and Mitsurugi had found a woman that appealed to both his martial sensibilities and libido.

TO BE CONTINUED….

very interesting! i will miss the Tekken stories, but this one started out nicely! looking forward to the next part....

Thanks, primetime. I may bring back the Tekken stuff later on, but Soulcalibur has caught more of my interest as of late.

Anyway, I've been enjoying your stories as well. :D

hmmm

Excellent story like your Tekken series but when will there be a sequel?

Thanks, Darth... I'm actually planning on writing the next chapter over the weekend. It's probably going to involve Sophitia vs. Cassandra.

hmm

Nice.
Any chance of Knightmare popping up :)
He's my fav.

And I do hope Taki will be around in later stories.

I'll make a note of Nightmare... and Taki will be back indeed... Basically, the first few chapters will involve classic matchups between different characters, but after I've given each of the female characters an appropriate intro, I'll see what kind of metaplot I can create.

hmm yes when will this series continue? i didnt know you wrote. its a great story and looks like it was going to get really hot. please when you have the time, write some more. it was highly erotic and very descriptive and very well written. all things i like.

isabeau :wavingguy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back