• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ERIC'S SURRENDER (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's another one for the M/M fans. Hope you enjoy.

Eric and Justin were several weeks into their clandestine affair before they discovered one another’s darkest desires.

Their epiphany came one rainy Saturday afternoon, in the bedroom of Eric’s apartment, in the midst of a favorite pastime. The two slender young men were kneeling naked, face to face, at the foot of Eric’s bed. They had not so far nerved themselves to progress beyond mutual masturbation, but both sensed that the time was near when they would, so to speak, surrender their virginity to a higher power. But never in their wildest dreams had they imagined exactly how that partly dreaded, partly longed-for capitulation would take place.

It began when dark-haired Justin allowed his hand to slip down his blonde partner’s flank. Eric flinched and giggled as Justin’s fingernails traversed his ribs.

“Hey!” he yelped. “That TICKLES!”

“Does it?” Justin grinned. “I didn’t know you were TICKLISH, sweetie!” He leaned forward and darted both hands towards Eric’s torso.

“Cut that OUT!” Eric cried. But his actions belied his protests. He arched his back and wiggled deliciously in response to Justin’s ticklish assault. His giggles deepened to a throaty chuckle.

Justin drew back, surprised not only by Eric’s girlish response to a tickle but by the jolt of excitement that the incident had sent through his loins and belly. He was conscious of a sudden desire to pounce on his partner, pin him to the floor, and tickle him fucking PINK—!

The two friends knelt there for many moments, gazing into one another’s eyes, conscious of the fact that something significant had just happened. A hard rain beat against the bedroom window. The digital clock on the nightstand read three p.m.

“Want me to tickle you some more?” Justin finally whispered.

“Yes,” Eric whispered back. “But I don’t know if I could hold still for it.”

“Want me to tie you up?”

“Oh, yes. Please.”

“If I tie you up, you’ll be at my mercy,” Justin pointed out. “I could just tickle you and tickle you without mercy.”

“I know,” Eric whispered. He was trembling now.

“Maybe I’ll tickle you until you say you love me.” Justin swallowed. Hic cock was throbbing. “Until you promise to be my sex slave.”

“I bet you can’t make me,” Eric responded with an insolent smile. “No matter how much you torture me.”

“Get on the bed,” Justin ordered. “I’ll be right with you.”

He found what he needed in the closet: a handful of old scarves. Returning to the bed, he commanded Eric to stretch his arms back. It was the work of a moment to bind the blonde’s wrists together and secure them to the railing at the head of the bed, thrust his feet through the railing at the foot of the bed, and secure his ankles to the corner posts. Having done so, Justin knelt at the side of the bed and put a hand on Eric’s thigh.

“Well,” he muttered, “I guess I have you under control.”

“I guess you do,” Eric agreed. “So what now?”

“Whatever I want, sweetie.” Justin stroked his prisoner’s thigh. “Isn’t that right?”

“I never promised that,” Eric protested.

“True.” Justin smiled in a way that made the blonde shiver. “But maybe you’ll change your mind.”

“Why should I?”

“Because if you don’t,” Justin whispered, “I’m gong to tickle you SILLY!”

And with that, he began to stroke Eric’s flank with stiff, demanding fingers!

“EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the blonde shrieked. “YOU’RE TICK-HICK-EEE-HICK-HICKLING MEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“Yes,” Justin agreed. “That was the idea, wasn’t it?”

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Eric howled. He writhed in his bonds, desperately seeking an avenue of escape from Justin’s ticklish assault. Gooseflesh roughened his skin, making the golden hairs on his arms and legs stand up stiffly. “AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

The sight of his victim’s squirming body and contorted face made Justin touch his upper lip with his tongue. He continued to stroke steadily, from armpit to hip, until poor Eric was covered with sweat and pink-faced with anguished laughter. Then he paused.

“Well, how about it?” Justin inquired. “Will you do what I want?”

“What DO you want?!” Eric gasped.

Smiling, Justin leaned forward and whispered his demands into the blonde’s ear.

“I won’t DO that!” Eric cried in response. “You can’t MAKE me!”

“Are you sure about that?” Justin replied. “I’ve only been tickling you for ten minutes. What if I tickle you for another ten minutes? Or another twenty minutes?”

In truth, Justin was in no hurry to receive his prisoner’s submission. The longer that Eric managed to hold out, the longer that Justin would get to tickle him. It was a form of foreplay to which he suspected he could well become addicted. There was something so fucking SEXY about the situation, Justin told himself.

As for Eric, he was rather conflicted. On the one hand, there was no fucking WAY he was going to do the horrid, forbidden things that Justin had whispered to him. On the other hand, the tickling made him feel all warm and loose inside. His cock, his balls and his puckered orifice were all tense with excitement. What in the name of God was HAPPENING to him?

“Suppose we try a different spot?” Justin suggested after a short silence. “Where would you like to be tickled next, sweetie?”

“Ohmygod PLEASE!” Eric sobbed. “I’m BEGGING you!”

“How about HERE?” Justin giggled, slipping a hand under the blonde’s leg to tease the back of his knee.

“AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” Eric shrieked. This tickled worse than ANYTHING! His leg quivered and his toes curled as ticklish shocks shot through his body. “HAA-HAA!! AAH-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Poor ticklish baby!” Justin chortled. “I think you LIKE it, sweetie, don’t you? Tell the truth, sweetie, you WANT me to tickle you, right? You LOVE being tickled, right?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Erik squealed. “EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“You don’t want me to make you CUM,” Justin observed. “You just want me to make you LAUGH!”

And Eric laughed, all right. He lay on his back in his bonds, wiggling and sweating and laughing his stupid HEAD off, until Justin finally took pity on him again.

“I think we both could use a break,” Justin said rather breathlessly. He was finding it increasingly difficult to refrain from stroking his rigid cock. Premature ejaculation would spoil all the fun. And there was SO much more fun to be had!

“How about your feet?” he whispered after a moment. “Are your feet ticklish, sweetie?”

Eric was too busy gasping for air to summon up a coherent answer to that question. He could only lie there with trembling limbs as Justin moved from the side to the foot of the bed. The fact that he couldn’t see what Justin was doing down there made him feel even more deliciously helpless.

The sight of the blonde’s bare, twitching feet made Justin close his eyes for a moment. He hadn’t been sure what he was going to do, but now he knew. He leaned forward on his knees and—!

“OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO!!!” Eric screamed. “STOP THAT!!! STOP IT!!! NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO!!!! OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO!!!”

Something moist and flexible was probing the tender spaces between the toes of Eric’s right foot—and he suspected that it was Justin’s TONGUE! And suspicion became certainty a moment later when his big toe was sucked into Justin’s MOUTH—!

Eric made a desperate, despairing effort to slip his bonds and bring the horrific violation to an end. In some weird way, this assault on his feet was worse than the things that Justin had whispered to him earlier. No one had EVER touched him in this way! It was horrible, humiliating, disgusting—and delightful.

“EEEEEEEE!!!” the blonde squealed. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

He wiggled and squirmed and begged for mercy for as Justin’s eager tongue traced the line of his arches and teased his sensitive soles. First one foot, then the other, was subjected to this tender torment. Intense ticklish thrills shot up Eric’s legs, straight into his balls and belly. His cock swelled with each howl of laughter that burst from his throat.

Justin paid no attention to his prisoner’s entreaties and pleas. He was totally focused on Eric’s bare, delicious feet. He kissed and licked and sucked, scarcely conscious of the fact that he was stroking his own rigid rod at the same time. Only when a tiny drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his shaft did Justin realize what was happening to him. With infinite reluctance he rocked back on his knees and clasped his hand behind his head until the urge to cum receded. It was too soon for that, he told himself.

Eric was sobbing—whether with relief or disappointment even he didn’t know. His mind was a prey to confusing, contradictory emotions. He knew that he HATED what was happening to him—but he LOVED it too—!

“So are you ready to submit, sweetie?” Justin was climbing over the rail of the bed. He knelt between Eric’s wide-open legs. “Or do I need to TICKLE you some more?”

In his heart, Eric knew the answer: YES! Yes, he was ready to submit. Yes, he’d do the things that Justin wanted him to do. Yes, together they’d taste those forbidden pleasures at last.

But what he answered was, “No.”

Justin smiled. “I was hoping you’d say that,” he whispered. “Because I have to be honest, sweetie. I really, REALLY enjoy tickling the SHIT out of you!”

And with that, he leaned forward, flexed his fingers, and drove them into Eric’s defenseless armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the blonde shrieked. “AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

Eric’s svelte belly convulsed with the effort of forcing out howl after howl of gut-busting laughter. He arched his back and gyrated his hips. His limbs quivered and trembled. A delicate sweat covered his smooth skin.

Justin tickled steadily, relishing his prisoner’s frantic response to the exquisite torture. He noted with more than passing interest that they both were sporting impressive erections. Justin wondered how Eric would like being tickled in his most sensitive spot of all. No sooner had the though occurred to him than his hands slipped down to put the blonde to the ultimate test.

“UNN-UNN-UNNNNNNGH!!!” Eric grunted as a single finger tip began to stroke the underside of his straining shaft. “EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he squealed a moment later as two fingers stroked his tense balls.

“So do you like it when I tickle you HERE?” Justin licked his lips. “Does it make you CRINGE all over, sweetie? Does it make you want to cum your BRAINS out?”

“UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” Eric gasped. “YAAAA-HAA-AAH-AAH-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” he howled. His balls throbbed with frustrated desire. “URRRRRRUNNNNNNGH!!!”

Justin moved his hand from Eric’s cock to his thigh. With his other hand, he continued to stroke the blonde’s balls.

“Don’t get the idea that I’m going to let you cum,” he whispered. “No way, sweetie. I’m going to TEASE you and TICKLE you and TORTURE you—but I’m not going to be NICE to you.”

“OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO!!!” Eric howled as tickling fingers danced up and down his thigh. “OH PLEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEESE YOU’RE KILLING MEEEE—!!!”

“Oh, don’t be so DRAMATIC!” Justin protested. He resumed his teasing tickle of Eric’s tumid shaft. “It’s just a little TICKLING! You can handle THAT, can’t you, sweetie? Tickle, tickle, TICKLE—!”

“BWAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” the blonde screamed. He knew—he just KNEW—that he couldn’t stand this for another five fucking SECONDS—!

As things turned out, however, Eric did handle it. He laughed and writhed and sweated and begged for release until long after dark, when Justin finally took pity on him. By then the blonde was truly tickled pink. Yet he was not too exhausted to fulfill the many intimate promises that Justin had tickled out of him. And eventually, he even got to cum.

But that’s another story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back