• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some of my tickles....M/F Mainly feet

steppinghero

Hi ThIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER EVER EVER EVER

Here are some of my experiences

Number 1
Sacha was my first proper girlfriend and was very ticklish, she let me tickle her no end of times, there was this one time though when she was wearing stockings and i was giving her a foot massage i just went for it, i grabbed her ankles and started to tickle her size 5 feet for 10 mins straight though i was so horny and very happy, she laughed very loudly, fell off the bed but i just carried on getting in as much tickling as i could...

Number 2
Emma - She knew of my foot tickling fetish as we had spoke about it many times by texting, we finally met up and she let me tickle her feet while i was driving, she was very ticklish and had quite big feet about a size 8 uk size, this carried on til i got her home, she invited me in for more tickling..we sat on the couch and i held her arms above her head and went for her ribs and underarms, she went mad, she was bouncing up and down on top of me and again making me very horny... this all ended with a good night kiss..hahaha

Number 3
Caroline - she was an older lady who i met at work, she agreed to let me tickle her feet while she was wearing stockings, we met in my car and she put her feet up, they were so silky and soft, i couldnt wait to get started.. so i did.....very slowly to start with then i got a lot faster she was screaming and begging me to stop, i didnt and carried on for 20 mins or so, she was sweating and getting very hot indeed.. her feet were all over my manhood so that was a bonus too.....

what do u think so far?

Some good stuff here - potentially highly erotic.

Please give more details of your lee's and the circumstances. It seems to me as though you write enough detail to recall the incident, but not enough for us to envision it, because we weren't there at the time. Your stories are interesting enough that I'd love to get a visual image of the scene.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Congratulations on your first post.

These are great vignettes, but I agree with sole, providing more detail and putting them into story form would make for great reading.

Nice job on the post and looking forward to more.

steppinghero said:
Hi ThIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER EVER EVER EVER

Here are some of my experiences

Number 3
Caroline - she was an older lady who i met at work, she agreed to let me tickle her feet while she was wearing stockings, we met in my car and she put her feet up, they were so silky and soft, i couldnt wait to get started.. so i did.....very slowly to start with then i got a lot faster she was screaming and begging me to stop, i didnt and carried on for 20 mins or so, she was sweating and getting very hot indeed.. her feet were all over my manhood so that was a bonus too.....

Older women tickling has long been a love of mine. How old was she?

Regards,

TK

Hey TK

She was 42, she wore very silky stockings, and had fantastic feet..also very ticklish..

if you need to know more just ask..

Step..x

Steppinghero

I want to know more myself. Where in the UK do you live and is their any chance we can get together to tickle some of these ladies your talkig about. I love women with very ticklish feet. Hope to hear from you. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

TicklesFemales

Hi Ticklesfemales..

Thanx for the offer but i'm cool thanx..no offence but you do your thing and i'll do mine.....

The third story was my favorite too.
I wish you would write it out in a long - detailed story form.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back