• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School Tale

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
For this story, I will have to draw on an event from my senior year. This happened during lunch. Some of the seniors in the band went down the hallways to our lockers. Me and one of the girls went to her locker and she bent over to get into her bottom locker. Her shirt moves in such a way that her bare sides are exposed. At that moment, I noticed a long piece of hair on her bare side. I point it out to her and offer to remove it for her. I had a time at it and this was not intentional, but I couldn't get the hair off. So I started to slide my finger down her side in order to remove it. I noticed she was giggling because it tickled. Eventually I got the hair off, but decided to have a little fun with her. I said that there was lint all over her and proceeded to tickle her sides, "getting the lint off". I stopped long enough for her to turn around and give me this coy look. I then said, "There's something in your hair." She proceeded to run her fingers through her hair and her shirt rode up, exposing her bellybutton. I proceeded as planned to run my fingers across her tummy. She broke down!!!!! Another boy came running and asked what was going on. I told him to hold her hands over her head, and by this time, she was begging for mercy, but she knew that she was going to get none. We went outside with her as to not disturb classes. He held her hands over her head while I squeezed her sides, ran my fingers down her tummy and played a little with her bellybutton and she was near tears, but when the bell rang to go to class, she was not mad. She looked as if she enjoyed it.

I see that there is no interest in many of my stories here. I will just keep trying to come up with things that happened that you might like.

Dude, I am sorry, I just now read this story and LOVED it!! Could you please be a little descriptive of the person you are tickling (i.e. hair color, eye color, build, "rack", heighth, nice person, mean person, sweetheart, tan, pale, etc.) That could help everyone out in visualization. Also, for this one, tell us if she was tanned, if belly was thin, chubby, had abs, etc. BUT I LOVED THIS STORY-good job bro. I always love the true stories.

pimpster85 said:
Dude, I am sorry, I just now read this story and LOVED it!! Could you please be a little descriptive of the person you are tickling (i.e. hair color, eye color, build, "rack", heighth, nice person, mean person, sweetheart, tan, pale, etc.) That could help everyone out in visualization. Also, for this one, tell us if she was tanned, if belly was thin, chubby, had abs, etc. BUT I LOVED THIS STORY-good job bro. I always love the true stories.

She was short with short, dark hair. She was a nice person, dark-skinned, she had a flat belly, no abs. She wore tight jeans and a red shirt that was clinging to her frame. It exposed her skin but she had to stretch a little for her navel to be seen.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back