• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Winners of the 2004 Golden Feathers are in!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
The winners of the 2004 Golden Feather Awards are in! Check them out Here Congratulations to all the winners!

Myriads

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations to all the winners! A very deserving group! Keep up the great work!

Mimi :)

wow!

Wow.... in the words of Sally Field....

You like us... you really really like us!!! ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for us, we are really proud to be named:

Tickling Video Company of the Year 2004 - Bleu Fetish

and to have Mistress Diva Named

Best Model (Tickler) 2004 - Mistress Diva (BleuFetish Videos)

There are some truly great producers out there, and I know it sounds cliche, but we really were just honored to be nominated!

Thanks again and we hope that we can repay your support with even hotter videos in the coming year!

Warm Regards
Bo aka Master J
BleuFetish Videos
www.bleufetishvideos.com

Thank you very much! And congratulations to all the winners and nominees! :dogpile:

Want to Say Thanks!

Hi,
I want to take this time to thank the TMF for giving Tickling Emporium the Golden Feather Award for Best Non-commercial Site of 2004! And I especially want to thank TickleMantis for nominating the site.

Tickling Emporium is basically a labor of love, as it allows me to share several personal interests with like-minded folks, such as art, computer technology, design, and of course...tickling! I've always envisioned the site to be a kind of "gem" on the web... an evolving source of pleasure, relating to our mutual interests and passions. Unfortunately, I know the servers don't always seem to be available to everyone...I hope that will be corrected someday. But I do promise that as long as TE is up and running, I will try to make it as pleasurable, diverse, erotic and as fun as my resources allow me!

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy! <<<<----
http://www.ticklingemporium.com

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

I just wanted to congratulate all the nominees and winners, and thank everybody who voted for me. :D

Special thanks to Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra, who make my nonfiction stories possible. :bowing: :bowing:

A big kudos to all the winners! Bear your feathers with pride. And a special congratulations to all who were nominated; that in and of itself is a great honor.

:bouncybou

Congratulations to everyone, especially you Dave2112. Your art rocks.

Thanks Everybody!

I had fun writing "Educating Ashley", and I'm pleased that some of you enjoyed reading it too. I might even write a sequel now - stay tuned.

Thanks again,
Strelnikov​

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back