• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True m/f, mf/f: “Dr. Relkcit tickles Mistress Annabelle (w/ help from Mistress Zara)"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
True m/f, mf/f: “Dr. Relkcit tickles Mistress Annabelle (w/ help from Mistress Zara)"

It is Wednesday, April 20, 2005. At five o’clock I have my first tickling session with Mistress Annabelle http://mistressannabelle.tripod.com/ of New York City’s Hidden Chamber http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/welcome.htm.

My train to Penn Station is due to arrive well before appointment time. Unfortunately, a brush fire near the tracks forces the choo-choo to stop. Ten, twenty, thirty minutes and counting. The clock keeps moving. The train stays still. Via cellular phone I periodically update the Hidden Chamber- if telling them we’re still going nowhere qualifies as an update.

At first the Hidden Chamber manager says I can come as late as 5:30, half an hour past the appointment. At 5:15, I call from a motionless train to say I am :dropatear ready to give up. The HC manager puts me on hold for a moment to, I presume, inform Mistress Annabelle, as I am Annabelle’s last appointment of the day. To my :xpulcy: surprise and delight, the manager picks up to tell me they can keep the appointment for me as late as 6:15. Remember, Mistress Annabelle has never met me. I had first contacted her way back in the summer. Because of schedule conflicts, it took me nine months to at last book the session with her. If you were the mistress, would you wait for me today? Yet, Annabelle is willing to wait 75 minutes past the scheduled time with no guarantee I’ll show up. That impresses me.

I thank the Hidden Chamber manager and hang up. As if Mistress Annabelle promised the train’s engineer he can watch me tickle her, the locomotive finally starts to move. I disembark at 5:25 and arrive at the Hidden Chamber a brisk walk later. In a business where the smart-alecks and time wasters probably outnumber serious clients five to one, I admire Mistress Annabelle and the Hidden Chamber for having faith in me.

After all the commotion the train delay caused, Mistress Annabelle is about to take me on a ride you don’t want to end.

As she enters the Red Room, Mistress Annabelle looks familiar but I doubt our paths have crossed. While her web site photos don’t reveal her face, her appealing features are nothing to hide. I’m 5’8”, only an inch taller than Annabelle, who towers over me in her high heels. With her :woot: comely face, short, straight blonde hair and curvy figure, Annabelle reminds me a little of actress Jamie Lee Curtis. Her demure demeanor makes me think of another beautiful though less-famous woman, television personality/model Beth Ostrosky.

On her web site, Mistress Annabelle promotes herself as a “good girl gone bad.” She’s not just saying that as a tease. From the moment she walks in, Annabelle’s ladylike conduct holds my attention. Whether it’s her nature or her upbringing, this woman’s polished better than if you doused her with Old English. Here I am, ready to check out Annabelle’s figure, and it’s her manners that enrapture me. I am not sure words can convey what I feel. Maybe you have to be there.

Fortunately for me, I am there, and it’s to :tickle: tickle Mistress Annabelle! Nine months of waiting and a loopy train ride cannot stop me now!

The role-play of the session has Mistress Annabelle playing an incurable tickler. She loves to tickle so much, it’s cost her a lot of boyfriends. One day she receives an anonymous note from "a friend." It describes a psychotherapist with a reputation for unorthodox therapy. The note urges Annabelle to “call this guy about your tickling obsession.” Annabelle had called and spoken to the "therapist," Dr. Relkcit (me). We’ve agreed I should make a house call, as she doesn’t want anyone to see her going to a shrink’s office.

The role-play begins in the therapy session. Mistress Annabelle and I have discussed her obsession with tickling boyfriends. She said the urge to tickle is worst when a guy is getting romantic with her.

“Annabelle,” I say, “As we discussed on the phone, you know I’m an unorthodox therapist. I help people through action, not words. Let’s act out the scenario you’ve described - with me being the boyfriend.”

"Okay, Dr. Relkcit," Mistress Annabelle tells me, "But before we start, would you change into this?" She hands me a :wow: thong. “An undressed man's bare skin makes tickling irresistible.”

I move to the opposite side of the Red Room as if it’s the bathroom of Mistress Annabelle’s apartment. Returning in my thong, I find Annabelle waiting in her :shock: provocative matching bra and panties.

Ah, the tough life of a therapist.

I :cuddle: embrace the beautiful Mistress Annabelle, who tickles me, making me move away. I try to hold her again, only to have her tickling fingers dash about my skin a second time, causing me to back off.

"Annabelle, I can help," I say. "Let's start your therapy, right now. You fear true intimacy. When a man gets too close, you tickle him to keep him at arm's length. When you were a little girl, did your father tickle you a great deal?”

Mistress Annabelle looks at me as if to say, "How did you know?"

“So you link tickling to pleasing me,” I say, “But now, when the man’s clothes come off, you get jealous on behalf of your father and get even more aggressive with your tickling. Because no man could be worthy of his good little girl, right?”

Mistress Annabelle nods in agreement, even though she’s not sure she concurs. But she listens because, after all, I am a doctor!

I tell Mistress Annabelle, “You tickle your poor boyfriends until they give up in frustration. But because you don’t realize why you always tickle them, it upsets you when they get mad and break up with you. Annabelle, I’ll bet you have some restraints. Do you?"

A little surprised that I’m guessing correctly, Mistress Annabelle lead me to the bondage bed. Motioning to the bondage equipment, she says, “Does that answer your question?”

“Annabelle,” I say “You need therapeutic tickling. Being helpless and getting tickled will process the conflict. Let’s start right now. But for this to work you’re going to have to trust me, Annabelle. I need you to wear no more than I’ve got on.”

Confident in her therapist’s words, Mistress Annabelle :wub: removes her bra, and I see the “D” in her 34-D measurement stands for delightful. Telling her the shoes must come off too, I am of course willing to help. Removing each shoe, I give her soles a tickle, inducing little yelps out of Annabelle.

I cuff Mistress Annabelle by wrists and ankles to the Red Room wall-mounted “X” frame. Damn, I have barely tickled her and feel I already got my money’s worth, just seeing this restrained beauty at my mercy. Can this be as much fun as I think it will be?

As my fingers go to work on Mistress Annabelle, the answer is yes.That is, if you can hear the answer over her screams! My fingertips tickle her neck, underarms, chest, ribs, stomach, thighs, inner thighs and knees. Practically everywhere I touch her defenseless flesh, Annabelle shrieks and shakes in ticklish reaction!

“No, no, no, no, no,” Mistress Annabelle utters betweens screeches. “Stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP!”

Crouching and tickling Mistress Annabelle’s calves and knees, I look up for the reaction on her face. While the cuffs keep her limbs in place, the bolts holding the X frame to the wall are another matter. For a moment, I worry Annabelle’s forceful yanking will cause the frame - and her - to come tumbling down! Not that I’d mind having Annabelle fall on top of me!

Mistress Annabelle is even more fun than I anticipated. This woman is :yowzer: astonishingly ticklish! I’ve tickled a lot of girls in my 44 years. I can only think of one, a girlfriend of many years ago, whose ticklishness rivals that of Mistress Annabelle. Mistress Annabelle is just as ticklish as that girl, maybe even more ticklish. And I’ve tickled some screamers, too, and Annabelle’s holler can match the best of that group!

All this, and movie star looks to boot. Maybe Mistress Annabelle should jerk the X frame from the wall – but jump out of the way as it crashes on me. This may be too much unadulterated fun for one man to have!

As I tickle the hot, helpless Mistress Annabelle, I throw in psychological mumbo jumbo. Remember, this is Dr. Relkcit, therapist extraordinaire hard at work!

“Being unable to fend off the tickling will curb your urge to tickle others.”

“This will help you process your unspoken feelings about your father.”

“You sure have gorgeous bosoms – uh, could you pretend you didn’t hear that, Annabelle?”

Next, Mistress Annabelle’s “therapy” continues with cuffing her arms behind her back and seating her on the bondage bed, her bare feet bound to the side frame. This is a critical stage. Not critical to Annabelle’s therapy, mind you, just critical because I want to tickle the soles of her size 8-1/2” footies!

My fingertips tickle torture the bottoms of Mistress Annabelle’s feet. Her ticklishness remains as remarkably consistent as her screams. A couple of minutes into tickling Annabelle’s feet (and a few other nice places), I wonder if anything could be better.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door.

I tell Mistress Annabelle, “That must be my assistant, Zara. She’s my protégé in this field. I told her about our appointment and invited her to observe. I hope you don’t mind.”

Watching Mistress Zara http://mistresszaranyc.tripod.com/ as she enters the Red Room, the memory of it will keep me smiling and laughing, between the goofy role-play we’re doing and the chemistry Mistress Annabelle and she have. Considering how Annabelle’s yelled and struggled so far and the excited look on Zara’s face, this perfect time is about to somehow improve.

I go through the motions of telling Mistress Annabelle that Mistress Zara was, like her, an incurable tickler. I notice the look Zara’s giving Annabelle as she approaches the bondage bed. The mirth and wonder of Zara’s gaze towards Annabelle seems to say, “Well, look who’s almost naked, completely helpless, and terribly ticklish.” It’s like two old friends who are also rivals, with one about to enjoy some fun at the expense of the other.

Mistress Zara sits next to Annabelle on the bondage bed. I continue my babble about how I helped Zara so much that she’s going to become a therapist herself. Noticing that Zara’s shoes look easy to remove, I decide to push my luck a little.

“Annabelle,” I say, “Zara was like you. She could not stop tickling others. And she’s ticklish, too, so she knows what you’re going through. Let me demonstrate.”

I start removing one of Mistress Zara’s shoes. Knowing what I’m trying to pull, Zara widens her eyes, smiling in anticipation of me tickling her foot. Breaking character, she beams as she says, “This wasn’t part of the deal.”

A good sport nonetheless, Mistress Zara grins and bears it as I tickle her foot for a second or two.

If only poor Mistress Annabelle could get off so easily. But Annabelle’s fate is the opposite, as she now has Mistress Zara and me tickling her! Zara and I each take an Annabelle foot, tickling until Annabelle begs for a break. We vary a little, goosing her midsection and legs, but Annabelle’s soles get it the worst!

Yikes, Mistress Annabelle sure can scream and tussle! We worry Annabelle will hurt her ankles as she bangs against the bed frame. Mistress Zara helps me tie Annabelle flat on her back in the Y position. Then it’s back to the tickling!

The sight of Mistress Annabelle :cry1: yelling and :shake: shaking thrills me. But seeing :firedevil Mistress Zara administer the indescribable tickle touch to her fellow mistress further electrifies the action. Role-play aside, Zara seems to have affection for Annabelle as she tickles her. With each stroke of Annabelle's sensitive skin, Zara’s face lights up, conveying a feeling too wonderful for words.

After five minutes or so, Mistress Zara, protégé, future therapist, and assistant tickler, excuses herself. She helped make what was already a hot time boil over. But as a solo tickler, I can handle the challenge, especially with someone as ticklish as Mistress Annabelle.

I climb atop Mistress Annabelle, who looks :rotate: so lovely, flat on her back, arms cuffed down, legs tied down, and so much fetching ticklish flesh awaiting my fingertips. I rest my weight just enough to shake-proof her legs and tickle her bare soles some more.

I flip Mistress Annabelle to a face-down Y position. Annabelle’s :upsidedow fine behind proves as ticklish as it is shapely. What a great way for Dr. Relkcit to wrap up her tickle therapy. For good measure, though I also tickle Annabelle’s underarms, ribs and feet some more! But(t) it’s Annabelle’s beautiful bottom, flexing so sexily with each tickle, that’s got me going now. Fittingly, this is where Annabelle’s tickle therapy comes to an end.

As if to leave no doubt that she can’t take any more tickling, as I finish up the tickling Mistress Annabelle gets desperate enough to pull her right hand out from the wrist cuff! I release her left hand but, trying to untie her ankles, I find Mistress Zara’s tidy tie-up job too knotty. Never one to leave you wanting more, I tickle Annabelle’s feet some more, giving her an incentive to untangle the rope herself!

"Annabelle" I say, "next week I'll come back and continue. After ten weeks of tickle therapy, we'll see how you're doing."

:idunno: Mistress Annabelle swallows hard, wondering how she will handle some guy she would never let touch her tickle her like crazy - every week for ten weeks!

I write out an invoice and give it to Mistress Annabelle, requesting payment in cash. Reading it, a look of :illogical suspicion comes over her. She realizes my handwriting is the same as the writing on the anonymous note! The person who recommended "Dr. Relkcit" to her was me.

Looking at me carefully, it comes back to Mistress Annabelle. She recalls seeing me around the apartment complex.

"I remember now!” Mistress Annabelle says. “When I first moved in you tried to strike up a conversation with me in the parking lot and I blew you off. And you are always hanging around the pool when I have boyfriends over to swim. You saw me tickling those guys. You must have eavesdropped when I would tell them how my dad used to tickle me. So, you figured the anonymous note would get me to call you. 'Doctor Relkcit' - Tickler spelled backwards!? Now you want me to pay you for tickling me?! I should make a call, all right - to the police, you phony! But I have a better idea. Lay down on that bed!"

I try to explain away the handwriting as a coincidence but quickly cave, confessing my scheme. I tell Mistress Annabelle I just wanted to meet her, that’s all. I’m really a nice guy!

As Mistress Annabelle restrains me on my back in the Y position, she asks, “And who was the little redhead?”

I tell her Mistress Zara is a neighbor whose boyfriend Mistress Annabelle stole. “Zara saw me slip the anonymous note under your door. She knew I liked you and threatened to tell you I came to your door unless I told her what I was doing. When I explained the scam, Zara wanted to be in on it. She wanted to get back at your for stealing her boyfriend as much as I wanted to get you to be my girlfriend.”

Mistress Annabelle commences her revenge tickling, going at me without mercy. If my laughter isn’t enough proof of her tickling skills, my perspiration closes the case. I am not as easy to tickle when restrained, because of my body’s defense mechanisms. But between my feet and my ribs, Annabelle has me laughing and struggling!

Between fits of laughter, I tell Mistress Annabelle, “I just wanted you to like me!” She scolds me for lying to her, adding her incredulity to my plan to keep up the tickle-torture ruse for ten weeks.

“I was going to tell you,” I protest. “But first I wanted you to fall in love with me!”

With greater amazement at my nerve, Mistress Annabelle asks how I could expect that to happen.

“Patients fall in love with their therapists all the time,” I try to reason.

Mistress Annabelle’s not buying the excuse. She stops tickling long enough to flip me face down, making the soles of my feet easier to tickle. Sitting on my legs, she dishes out further revenge.

I try to rationalize, asking Mistress Annabelle how else an unemployed, middle-aged guy who looks like me could ever hope to get a date with her? Hoping she understands, I suggest maybe we could go out for dinner and talk about it? But would she mind picking up the check, and I’ll pay her back when I find a job?

Each lame remarks fuels Mistress Annabelle’s resolve to tickle-punish me more.

Oh, well. I tell Mistress Annabelle I’m at least enjoying the feel of her delightful derrière seated on my legs, not to forget the sight of that backside of hers in the mirror.

:mad: “Pervert,” Mistress Annabelle retorts.

I must note, even in this role-play segment, Mistress Annabelle’s temperament remains remarkably even. She conveys anger at me, her trickster secret admirer, but does so in a soft, controlled manner. Annabelle really is a :angel: “good girl” at heart! Her placid persona fascinates me. All I require are good looks and ticklishness, obligations Mistress Annabelle easily meets. Yet, as much as I enjoy the sight of her feminine charms and the sound of her tickle-induced screams, Annabelle extends my delight with her enigmatically sweet disposition. Resenting the hell out of me, Mistress Annabelle nonetheless does so with etiquette.

The delight of Mistress Annabelle, donned in just her cute little thong, crawling about me, proves a pleasing wrap-up to the session as we hear a knock at the door. No, it’s not Mistress Zara to help Annabelle pay me back, lucky for me. Rather, the knock is the signal from the Hidden Chamber manager that time’s up. I make sure I tip Annabelle about a third more than I would have, as she had been willing to wait up to 75 minutes at no guarantee I would show up. There goes that :smilelove good nature again.

Last edited:
Oh boy! I wish I could participate in something like this! You have so much fun - it comes through in your writing.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I enjoyed reading about it. Very horny stuff!!!

:xpeepsofa

A fun read as always Em! sounds like you had a blast!

XOXO

Sole Seeker and Steph

Sole Seeker, it sounds as though my prose conveyed the hot fun I had. I appreciated your comment.

I never would have thought the dominatrix community indulged the tickling community. Every time I get my tickling fingers on a woman like Mistress Annabelle, my only regret is that it took me so long to patronize dungeons.

Steph, sweet, supportive Steph, one of these days we've got to stir up some :triangle: fun.

OMG Em! :tickle: :justlips: Like, 2 hours ago I was on the phone with amazing International Goddess Mistress Stephanie L and she was saying EXACTLY the same thing! She's like, "You guys are like the last 'dark secret' of the fetish world to finally cross over~I'm so glad!" :couch: Like, how cool is that?? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

XOXO

PS~Oh yes, one of these days hon~glad you had fun!

Stephanie Locke?

You mean Stephanie Locke, right, Steph? I have seen her web site. She seems to be one of only two mistresses (the other TMF regular Mistress Diva) who emphasizes tickling.

Yeah, that's a funny coincidence. Ms. Stephanie Locke and you have the conversation about the tickling and BDSM communities meeting and then you see my post on the same topic. So, Steph, does this mean you are going to partronize Ms. Stephanie's dungeon as her :shock: tickle sub?

Yep Em, the one and only and OMG is she amazing! (Me and Ms Diva are friends as well~she's way cool!)

Ohhhh, I may get myself down for one of the Sou Cal Munches one day at the request of her and the lovely Goddess bellystrokes but she and I are just pals... :twohugs: I'm way too intimidated by her! It's easy to see why she's such a legend though...;)

XOXO

Intimidated? Not you, Steph!

Stephanie Locke intimidates you, Steph? In that case, don't let her tickle you - unless I am there to watch!

Isn't that nuts? NObody does that to me. She probably thought I was out of my mind, like a teenager meeting a rock star. :xpulcy: But truly, she is so incredible~she speaks about 6 languages, has travelled all over the world, is SO sharp and witty!

XOXO
PS~Boy, you so CRRRAZY for that....:justlips:

"The Two Stephs"

Steph, if you say, "Isn't that nuts? Nobody does that to me. She probably thought I was out of my mind, like a teenager meeting a rock star," it sounds like the premise for a tickling video. Steph, the normally confident tickler/ticklee, loses composure in the intimidating company of Stephanie Locke! Before she knows it, Steph finds herself restrained, at the ticklish mercy of Stephanie Locke. (Special appearance by Em Es, Ms. Locke's new assistant tickler, :evilha: by the way.)

:evilha: :evilha: :evilha:
I am sure no one in their right mind wants to see THAT my darling... :Kiss1: But, if you're willing to come out to Cali~I promise to have you committed to the mental health facility across the street from me, Homey! :p

Now, back on topic~will you see Annabelle again, or try a different gal?
XOXO

Em Es said:
Steph, if you say, "Isn't that nuts? Nobody does that to me. She probably thought I was out of my mind, like a teenager meeting a rock star," it sounds like the premise for a tickling video. Steph, the normally confident tickler/ticklee, loses composure in the intimidating company of Stephanie Locke! Before she knows it, Steph finds herself restrained, at the ticklish mercy of Stephanie Locke. (Special appearance by Em Es, Ms. Locke's new assistant tickler, :evilha: by the way.)

It would be a best-selling video, Steph

Oh, how I disagree, Steph. Seeing Stephanie Locke tie you down and tickle you in The Two Stephs would make for a best-selling tickle video!

I have at least one mistress left on my Must Tickle list and may add one or two more before I consider whom I'd see again. I recommend Mistress Annabelle to any guy who likes to tickle beautiful women, don't get me wrong. And once I've tickled my merry way through the dungeons of New York City, Annabelle will be on my Must Tickle Again list, unless a mistress I have yet to meet causes lightning to strike (for the second time).

Steph, I thank you for the moral support. I wish we could meet.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back