• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA Munch in May

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hi. Just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a munch in Los Angeles on Sunday, May 29th. If you are already on the west coast gathering mailing list, you will be receiving more info soon. If not, and you are interested in joining me, my wicked and sexy partner in crime, Boom; my beautiful and always entertaining Mistress Stephanie, and all the other fun folks, then please contact Dave [email protected] to get on the mailing list. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to PM me or Boomtown13.

The Munch is a go! As the ladies said, it will be next Sunday, the 29th.

We have a resident Guest of Honor at these Munches, Mistress Stephanie Locke. She has proven to have innumerable stories about the fetish world that are captivating. Pun intended. Last Munch, she regaled us with stimulating stories; and this coming Munch, I have a feeling she is going to wow us with something even greater. If you're in LA, I daresay you don't want to miss this.

If anybody is interested, and not on the email list that we send out, then please feel free to PM me. Or email me at [email protected]. If you'd prefer to deal with a pretty lee, then drop Bellystrokes a line. We'll get you hooked up. :)

ka-Boom

hi, i'm new to the board...this is actually my first post...but i will likely be going to the "munch" on sunday, since i've already gotten the thumbs up from dave.

found this website about a week ago and i like it quite a bit. i don't feel so weird about having a thing for tickling since obviously all of you feel the same way. and it's great to know that there's plenty of ticklers/ees in l.a.

anyways, just wanted to post and introduce myself prior to the get together on sunday. i look forward to meeting you all. :dogpile:

sincerely,
chimichanga

Welcome to the community. If you dig the munch, you're gonna LOVE the gatherings. Only thing better than socializing with a group of people who not only don't think your interest is strange, but actually SHARE the same interest, is getting to play with them. Like a big dance for ticklephiles.

Then, when you're ready, go to NEST, and see a gathering times 10. Seriously. They're very large, and quite fun!

Hope you dig Boom and Belly. They're cool folks!

Hi, Chimichanga. How sweet of you and I am looking forward to meeting and munching with you on Sunday. And I will agree that Boom is cool, as is our listfather, Dave and everyone else who has or will be attending. I tend to be the anal, overly-mothering one here, so I have to ask: you have all the info forcthis munch? You know where to go, what time, etc? If not, let Dave or me know. Take care.

i feel so welcomed

thanks, dave and bellly,

i do have all the info and know exactly where to go, it's not far from where i work. that's one of my favorite restaurants, actually. dave, the listfather, gave me all the info. it was a munch i couldn't refuse. i guess i just need to know is the party gonna be under the name boom or belly? :upsidedow

looking forward to a bunch-a-much.

chimichanga

Hi sweetie. That info is in your email. I think toward the end. Have a great weeknd and will see you then. heheeheh

Hi gorgeous Mistress. We are looking very well for our June gathering. And looking even better now with your announcement of improvemtns (althought it will be hard to top your last party, no pun intended). Mr. Cool and Suave Boomtown is finalizing the details and will be making an annoucement very soon. See you then, my lovely.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back