• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Video Game Tickle (*/m */f (sorta))

Silentone

TMF Poster
I was recently playing Conker's Bad Fur Day, and I didn't expect to find anything noteworthy, but I did. After freeing the King Bee, he tells you about a female sunflower with large breasts. When Conker tries to talk to her, she complains his tail is too tickly. Then, Conker meets the King Bee's bees. They swarm around him and tickle him silly. As it turns out, they are pacifist bees that like to tickle people. You lead five swarms of them to the ticklish flower. Her laugh is very cute and kinda intoxicating. Once you finish the mission, if you have Conker jump on her, she'll bounce him upward and laugh like his tail tickled her as he bounced.

This kinda caught me off guard, seeing as I didn't expect Conker's Bad Fur Day to have anything for the tickle community, yet there it is. Just thought it might be note worthy.

I love that game

Wow that brings back some memories. I know exactly how you feel lol. When i first played it i was caught off guard, altho i did that mission who knows how many times lol. I know there coming out with an updated verison of it for the XBOX i wonder how thats going to be. For all of you who want to play this game its on N64, very funny game, nothing spells a good day like a squirel with a hang over.

best matrix parady i seen in awhile lol

yeah the new conkers live and reloaded is coming bundled with a remake of conkers bad fur day. Finally some cool games from rare.

hhhhhmmmmmm I never got far enough in the game for that, usually played multi with friends...is there a clip of that part?

I dont believe so but its very simple to get up to, I was going to post this sometime ago but wasnt sure how to put it lol. I have been wondering what the girl who does the voice looks like, she has an adorable giggle, her name is louise ridgeway though I can't find anything on her.

For whoever is wondering, here's a translation of the Sunflower bio I got from babelfish.

"The dream of each male bee. For example of Mr. of the King Bee, which would like to besteuben it at any price, after the separation from Mrs. Queen Bee."

hhhhmmmm

doesn't seem to be clips or screenshots of this event anywhere...I looked on google and yahoo...well if anyone finds it or anything tell me

Tickler_DAE said:
doesn't seem to be clips or screenshots of this event anywhere...I looked on google and yahoo...well if anyone finds it or anything tell me
Considering how blocky it would look, don't bother.

I'm sure someone will be able to make a clip when Live and Reloaded comes out this summer on Xbox.
Yes, that means uber good graphics.

Damn, her laughter ist ADORABLE... I'll see if I can upload an audio clip, thats just TOO cute... The visuals are okay, but the bees are just flying around her, nothing tooo sexy to look at. But the audio ist awesome, really.
Greetz,
TNO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back