• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ok......here's the role playing story I promised........

RegularGuy321

My wife was my maid, and I have been very unhappy with her work lately. She showed up for work in jeans and a tight long-sleeve black tee-shirt. She was wearing her thigh-high black reinforced toe stockings with VERY high heels (in black). It was such a sexy look....jeans with heels and stockings….like a slutty 1980’s look. I told her she was not dressed appropriately to clean, but to go ahead and clean anyway (I really did not mind the outfit…I was just staying in character).

She began to clean. I told her she missed a spot at the head of our bed, so she climbed up onto the bed to clean it. I yelled at her, saying “I can’t believe you don’t take your shoes off when you climb on the bed."

Of course, staying in character, she apologized, and said she would remove them. I said “no….you keep cleaning, and I will take them off.” As I slowly began to remove her shoe, I made sure I ‘accidentally’ dragged it on the bottom of her foot as I removed it.

She jumped and said “please be careful…….my feet are very ticklish.” I replied "that's interesting." I then told her “You know, you are horrible at this and I think I am going to let you go.” After she begged me not to fire her, I said “well then you need to be taught a lesson.”

I had her sit in one chair and tied her down. I made her put her legs on top of another chair, and tied her legs down, with her feet sticking out the back of the chair. I then told her she needs to be disciplined, and she of course pretended she didn't know what is coming....just to stay in character.

She said....”what are you going to do?” I then touched the top of my wife's left foot, and she jumped. She said...”I told you…….please don't touch my feet, they are so ticklish.”

So, of course, I slowly removed my wife's shoe, and she looked genuinely worried. I asked her, “do you have any idea what is in store for you?” She replied with a no. I ask her “so…just how ticklish are your feet?” I then began tickling the bottom of her nylon foot. She absolutely started laughing and shaking VIOLENTLY. It seems every time we do this, she is more and more ticklish each time.

Now here’s the thing………I decided not to give her any breaks. I tickled the bottom of her foot for 5 straight minutes. It looked like it was pure torture. At first, she was laughing….by the end of the 5 minutes, she was shaking and crying. After I stopped, she said “I am going to f’ing hit you when I get out of this!”

I then said…”I don’t think you have had enough punishment, so I am going to tickle you for one hour.” I reached over to remove her other shoe, and she quickly started trying to get out of the binds! I then quickly took off her other shoe and tickled the bottom of her other foot. She went nuts with laughter, and was not able to get out of the straps because she was laughing so much. She started trying to talk “……hon…….he he he……I can’t take it…….this REALY…..ha ha ha….. tickles so bad.”

I tortured her for another 5 minutes straight. I stopped only because it started to look like it was really torturous.

She looked exhausted and pissed! Now, for whatever reason, I stood up, leaned over the back of the chair so my eyes were only 2 feet from hers, and we locked eyes. I asked her if she had enough, to which she replied “YES!”. She could not see my hands behind the back of the chair, and I reached both my hands down and began to tickle both her helpless, sexy feet. She jumped and was shaking and BEGGING me to stop. I could tell in her eyes she was desperate and this was driving her CRAZY! There we are...eye to eye...as I am tickling the soles of both her feet she said “hon….please stop….ha ha ha ha…..this is too much…..you are torturing me……oh my God…….this tickles so f’ing much…..I can’t take it…….please stop….” That look in her face was priceless.

So I stopped and let her out. She was pissed…..I was surprised she screwed me after that…..but for the first time, she looked pretty shaken up by this. She said for whatever reason, it felt like torture, and it was not much fun for her. Well…it was fun for me!!!

Let’s just say, now I know how women could have been tickle tortured in Medieval times….I just did it to my wife only 15 minutes, and she was wiped out!!!

I have to admit, I am one lucky guy. My wife’s feet are about an 8 out of 10 on the ticklish scale. This is low enough that she let’s me do this to her, but ticklish enough that I see great reactions. I see some of the wives getting their feet tickled in posts on this web-site, and my wife is definitely up there when it comes to her looks and her body, the quality of her very sexy feminine feet, and how ticklish her feet are.

I hope you enjoyed this.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back