• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tahoe Renfaire?

steph

Level of Grape Feather
OK, gang, I know this is a longshot and I really don't expect much interest but I thought I'd throw it out and see what sticks...As a couple of you know, the family is dealing with a very sick and rapidly failing Grandpa who lives in Reno, so I hesitate to wander too far from home, even though there are some amazing parties planned for the future thanks to the LA crew. :Kiss1:

He is our last living grandparent so this is kind of a big deal.

Anyhoo, The Faire continues for two weekends ~ Saturdays and Sundays, June 4th & 5th, and 11th & 12th. FWIW and for those who follow, this is being put on by the same folks who did the Black Forest in Novato forever so it should be pretty fun...Anyone interested?

XOXO

That faire was called Valhalla, last I worked it, and is a good time. At least, it was in the last decade. ;)

These are NOT ticklephiles, though, kiddies. Not even a footstock shown. Was one gig that had a pillory used, but they had it behind a roped-off area, to keep the visitors from pawing the help.

If ya like faires, darlin', there's events near Sac, too. Faire Oaks and another whose name escapes me. Faire Oaks was in August. Hottest damned faire I ever worked. Gotta admire faire folk, though, 'cause the mad bastards just keep performin'. Saw 8 drop from overheatin' one year.

Huh? Oh, there's a good deal of us in this interest that are musicians or theatrical types, and a number that're crazy enough to dig both. I'd be one of those crazies. ;)

dvnc

Thanks Dave! I know at the Black Forest~where our best freinds were married, they had a whole massage tent. I'd go anyhoo!

XOXO

(Hi Steph :) )

The brother and I went to the Fair Oaks Ren Fair last year...I wore a very hot costume. :) Won't do that again...

I've kinda dropped out of the Ren Fair scene, not even doing SCA these days...oh well.

Just sent you an email cutie pie~you must have been there as royalty then? I'm always there as a peasant/wench but I need a new costume! :p

Did Fair Oaks once~it was so teeny compared to Black Forest!

XOXO

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back