• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tHE LOST WORLD

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
We accidentally erased our original crap non-beta story! We have never watch the show so indulge us. Sorry if we made a story which connects to nothinf but after Heart of the Storm, perhaps the amulet could be used by Marguerite?

Veronica Hamilton woke up. The power of Trion had left its mark on the plateau. However to her surprise she was tied up stark naked. Her friend the 2033 warrior Finn was also tied up nude and was the unconcscious native friend Assai. Standing above them wearing the amulet of Alicia Hamilton was none other than Marguerite. The smug look on the cruel brunette revealed the truth. Marguerite had sought the power of Trion. Hre supposed love for Roxton was a lie. Holding the amulet Marguerite revealed soemhting horrifying. "The druids and raiders were working for Locke. Locke is my servant now. With the amulet instead of going home I shall rule the plateau. With Malone finally this time dead and with Edward Challenger gone no-one can stop me. Olmec and the Christecs have sworn allegiance. Ramsees has returned into my service. And Cassandra is joining forces with me. With the lizard-men joining me, no-one can stop me. At last I am powerful." "Despite your treachery, we will win!" yelled an angry veronica. "Tell me Ronnie, where is Challenger?" demanded Marguerite. "I will tell you nothing!" Veronice yelled. "Finn...." "Die, bitch!' was the reply. "Very well I'll make you both talk" concluded Marguerite. Of course, chances were the 3 men were dead, but better not to take chances. The survivors of teh power of Trion gathered outside to hear the sounds of the two blondes in rapture. "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Veronica. Her belly had always been ticklish and now she was suffering greatly. The touch was gentle, almost loving and despite its softness the ticklish jungle dweller succumb. Tickling had been something Alicia Hamilton had enjoyed inflciting on her daughter. Before the power, FInn had done something similar. Now Veronica was suffering a t the unloved and unscrupulous Marguerite whon had at last achieve her true desire: Power. Finn was proving more resilient despite the ticklishness of ehr sensitive navel. Marguerite was loving havign the two blonde weak at her disposal, soon they would be talking. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" howled Veronica. Despite the gentleness of the tickling the torture was causing spasming explosions and jerk that would boggle to mind. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she shrieked. Veronica's stomach whcih was subjected to repeated torture was goign back at forth at a alarming rate. Her ticklishness was more due to the power of Trion more than anything else. Celarly the Protector's ticklishness had been enhanced by Alcia Hamilton's amulet. Marguerite soon decided that Finn was proving irritatingly defiant and focused her attentions on the ticklish Veronica. Soon the fingers were delcing over a firm tummy. The laughter went silent despite the slow, agonising touches that were inflicted on her. She was afflicted by torment of a great nature. The gentle prodding of her navel was causing a great shake of ticklish laughter. To the dismay of Marguerite, the navel and tummy tickling combo had caused Assai to have another companion in the land of slumber. Finn had been shaking despite not being tickled. Marguerite turned her attentions on her and asked her to divulge the infromation she had. Finn retorted that hell was too good for Marguerite. A gentle exmaniation of FInn's navel began. The sweat glistening on Finn's belly as the torture continued in earnest. Soon, the torture began to attack the fragile mind of the ticklish 2033 nuclear survivor. "2015 was not as bad as this" thought Finn. The fingers continue to prod for weaknesses as her navel's torment resumed unopposed. Her lips carefully pursued together Finn refused to laugh, shaking her blonde hair backwards and forwards. Marguerite however was without mercy and as she moved just under her breasts and her navel was gently scratched, the walls broke down. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Finn. Her laughter seemed more restrained, but gradually built up as if the power of Trion was making the girls more ticklish. Finn's laughter despite the gentleness of the examination grew in volume and supply. Soon the treehouse was filled with the loud cries of Finn. She shook ehr blonde hair, as if she could escape. Her breasts seemed to grow to the roof as her pussy moistened rapidly. Seeing this, Marguerite moved to delicately tickle Finn's blonde hot button. Giggles poured out of Finn as her face grew redder and redder. Soon she lapsed into unconsciousness. Blonde belly and navels and these two delivered no information. Still she was the ruler now, who cared aboutn information. Her eyes turned to Assai, but heard clanging behind her. Veronica had attempted to release herself. Smiling Marguerite turned towards Veronica and the navel groping continued for her. Veronica giggled and giggled as her tummy was poked and gently touched by the left hand while the right hand nails dug into her sides. Laughter was coming at a reasonable pace as Veronica's breasts seemed to come to life. Gently fingers on her right hand moved towards the mound of the English born native. "hehehehehehehahahahahahstahhaphahahahahahahittickleshahahahahaahahahahahahah!" giggled the suffering Veronica. The tickling from her belly was causing sweat to glisten down the forehead of Veronica (it's 1 a.m!!!!!). The laughter seemed to be hitting an apex when suddenly it stopped. Assai had hit Marguerite in the back of the head. Assai quickly untied Finn and Veronica. "Assai, how did you escape?" asked Veronica. "She helped me!" pointed Assai. Cassandra who had sent to her husband to his death smiled. "I had no desire to take orders from that creature!" she responded. Veronica bent down and took back the Hamilton amulet. "What now?" asked Finn. Veronica grinned. "Shall we examine the ticklishness of Marguerite?"
The End
P.S Sorry we had no idea what Laura Vasquez a.k.a Assai looks like, only she's Brazilian and like almost everyone has been on BeastMaster. Or Australia's worst TV Program Home and Away (Although Neighbours comes close).
Please tell us how bad or inaccurate you find it, so we will remember never to write on a subject we know nothing of, again!

Awsome....thanks, actually the episiod with the amulet was the last one i saw so from what i see it was pretty accurate. Finally after all these years some writes one. I guess I was right to go to Anna and Heather for this one since i knew they could pull it off, thanks for taking time out to do this girls. Hmm you know what would be interesting, if a series was made, not following the episiods but just with all the female characters from the story, and they just tickle each other all the time. lol

A picture of the lovely Ms. Vazquez

biopic2_10526.jpg

I liked the story, but I wish it had been broken down into natural paragraphs. At each speaking part there should be a new paragraph. It makes it much easier to read and edit.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back