• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alright...any requests?

meangry

Verified
I'm so bored right now.

So, I was thinking, hey, why not do something with my time.

I am taking requests for stories. Include all information you want in the story, and I will try my best to fulfill it.

celeb capture sounds nice.....how bout elisha cuthbert....not realy ne stories on her yet

How about Lost? That has 3 major hotties. Especially our Emilie (Someone we Australian own do, although Anna doesn't do it as much, or at all angelface! Love you Anna , love you too, baby!)
But the desperate housewives sounds great too. Also perhaps Dead Like Me, Tru Calling, Evangelion, Charmed, Friends (although plenty of these)[/B and perhaps the hottest celeb of all after Heather and you too, my sweet Anna, love you, love you too. Anyway, Angelina Jolie. Or Maybe..... KIll BIll with our forgotten heroine .... (Um what's her name) and Lucy Liu. Cause Uma Thurman is hot! Anna is hotter! Love you babe, and you're hotter than her too! Love you too, baby! Anyway, we're looking forward to your tickle story art, go for it meangry!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Sorry we talked to each other thoruhout the post!

here is an idea
try to make a story that is the least creative and most trite as possible using so many cliches that we'll be too distracted to even notice them

morgandavis said:
here is an idea
try to make a story that is the least creative and most trite as possible using so many cliches that we'll be too distracted to even notice them

Already done that.

Yeah, I suck like that.

being too hard on self

it by no means is a comment on your writing as i have not read anything by you sorry

Hey who could use a tickling more than perpetually perky yet leggy Mary Hart of Entertainment Tonight? Perhaps by a younger journalist wanting her to retire? Ive been waiting for a Mary Hart tickle story for 17 years!!! :yawnface:

I would like to see the three women on the cbs morning show,Julie Chen,Hannah Storm and Rene Syler kidnapped and tickled to reveal a source about a story they did.Maybe a mob boss who is about to go to trial kidnaps them or something along those lines.

Howsabout Lisa Robertson from QVC?

Getting her beautiful tootsies tickle-tortured after doing one of her shoe shows.

How about some tickle stories about these characters

Holli Would (Cool World)
Rogue (X-Men Evolution)
Sarah Phillips (Liberty's Kids)
Kitty Pride a.k.a Shadowcat (X-Men Evolution)
April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Jean Grey (X-Men Evolution)
Kim Possible (Disney's Kim Possible)
Jane (Disney's Tarzan)

Meangry, when are you gonna decide which if any of our requests that youre gonna choose to do a story on?

I'm going through that process now.

Don't think it be nice to select a bunch of stories before everyone is done.

Got a couple more days I figure.

Requests closed.

In the next couple days I'll send PM's out to the people who's stories I'm gonna take.

Cool?

Cool.

PM's to give out a couple questions so I can further get what you want in a story.

And no, the, PM's have not been sent out.

And history is a good thing...sometimes... :)

The requests are closed...

However...for Amanda Bynes...I can make an exception. :)

creepyclown99 said:
celeb capture sounds nice.....how bout elisha cuthbert....not realy ne stories on her yet
my thoughts exactly. she has a great body, but no stories on her yet. she would have to have a long belly tickle session, tho. i mean, in my opinion, its the best part of her body. and she wears so many clothes that reveal it. like such:

How about a tickle story with Heather Graham as part of a group
in the jungle getting her bare feet(sticking out her tent) licked
by a lion that comes into the camp.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back