• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teri Hatcher, by request

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Hope you all enjoy....

ISLAND BOUND part 1: an unwritten
Chapter in the life of
Teri Hatcher

As requested by feather_man

Ahhh, this is the life, Teri thought to herself as she lounged on the beach. No cameras, no commercials, no agents, no fans. Just me, the waves, and the sand. Teri was still surprised at the good price she got for the cabana rental. A whole island, with no people, a well stocked pantry, and all the quiet she could ever want. This was such a nice vacation to get away from it all and get back in touch with who she was. Yes, she thought, this was definitely the life.

As she lounged in her designer thong bikini, soaking up some rays, she was oblivious to the approach of the four men. They were natives of the island, who found yet another strange person on their land. Quietly, as if stalking a deer, they crept up on her. Teri suddenly sensed their presence just as they made a grab for her. Shrieking in fear and surprise, she leapt to her feet and began to run. The hearty natives, who were used to such sport, gave chase. They quickly overran her and brought her to the ground, where they quickly began to bind her hands and feet. She struggled futilely on the ground beneath the natives. One native tried to grab her around the waist, but in her struggles, he only managed to barely graze her ribs.

Her screaming suddenly changed to laughter as the native’s hands dug into her. Oh my God, she thought, they’re going to eat me or kill me and I’m laughing. The native tried the same move, this time on purpose and to his amusement, got the same reaction. He said something to the others in his native tongue, which seemed to please the others.

Once she was totally bound, they began to poke and prod at her ribs and waist. Teri writhed and broke into sobbing laughter at their curious probing. “NO! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOAAAAAAAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Teri could not believe they were tickling her. This was torment she could not bear. As the prodding continued, one native spoke to another and pointed at her slim bare feet. Oh, God, no, please not my feet, she thought. As if he read her mind, the native squatted down at her bound bare feet, and began the poking and prodding on her arches and toes. The reaction was instantaneous.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …….NOT MY FEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEEEHHHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAAAHAHAHAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!” Her wiggling and squirming, as well as her shrieking laughter, seemed to only fuel the natives’ exploration of her helpless body. One positioned himself at her armpits, wiggling fingers in both of them at once. Another continued to work her ribs, a third began kneading her thighs, while the last continued his ticklish exploration at her feet.

Teri had always known she was ticklish. Growing up, she would never allow anyone to tickle her, explaining it away as ‘stupid’, never once letting on that she just couldn’t stand it. Once on the set of ‘Lois and Clark’, her co-star had playfully tickled her ribs, to which she snapped at him, creating some friction between the stars. But never, in her worst nightmares, did she ever imagine it being this bad. No matter how much she struggled, she could not get away. No matter how much she begged and screamed, they did not stop. The tickling went on and on.

“PLEEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEEESE STAAAAHAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAPPP! I CAHHAAAAAHAAAAAN’T TAKE THIS …HAAAHAAAAHHAAAA …ANEEEHEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEE…*gasp*…MORE!!!!! EEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEE EHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Their curious fingers were driving her to sheer madness. She began to hiccup and find herself short of breath. She felt light-headed and passed out.

When her screaming and laughter had stopped, the natives looked at her prone, near-naked body with interest. One looked at the others and barked some sort of command to the others. With that, the men picked her up and carried her back into the lush jungle that she had just been planning to explore that afternoon.

When Teri came to, she found herself standing with her hands bound behind her back and tied to a pole sticking out of the ground. As she looked around, she noticed that there was a whole village of natives, men, women and children alike, standing around and gawking at her in amazement. One of the children became bold enough to warily creep up to her and touch her. When his touch caused her to groan, he got a little bolder and touched her a little harder. This brought forth a small giggle. Other children were creeping closer and began to touch her waist and ribs as well.

“STOP! I SAID, STOP IT! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE BRATS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO! NONONONONO!!!! STOOOOAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAAAPPPPPP IIIITTTTTTTEEEHEEEHE!!”

When she let out that shriek, an old, but still powerful looking man emerged from a nearby hut. He barked out a command and the children immediately withdrew from her. All the natives suddenly bowed before him as he walked over to Teri. With fresh tears in her eyes, partially from fear and partially from the tickling, she looked up at him and asked, “Why have you brought me here? I mean you no harm. Please let me go.”

The chief cocked his head to the side, as if he was trying to understand her. He said something to her in his own language. Teri sobbed, “I don’t understand you. Please let me go. Please!” The chief looked at her again and began to shout at her. This only brought fresh tears to her eyes.

One of the native men walked up to the chief, got into a prone position before him, and said something in their language. When the man finished speaking, the chief looked away from him and glanced sideways at the sobbing stranger. Reaching up into his headdress, he plucked out a feather. He smoothed the feather in his hands, then began to draw it over her stomach. Teri’s belly began to quiver under the feather’s gentle touch and began to giggle. The feather slowly traced an intricate pattern all around her stomach and began to zero in on her belly button. Teri’s laughter could be heard through out the village, as she begged and pleaded futilely for him to stop.

Suddenly, thankfully, he did. He walked around behind her and stopped. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the chief looking her up and down. Bending down, he picked up one of her feet, bending at the knee so her sole was facing the sky. He began to slide the feather up and down the length of her soft bare sole.

“EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOOOO!! PLEEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEESE…NO MORE…HAHAHAHAHAHA…I CAN’T TAAAHHAAAAHAAAAAAKE THIS!!!!!!” The chief continued to tickle her foot, running the tip of the feather the full length of her sole. Then he began to wiggle its tip under her toes, causing her to scrunch them up. The chief yelled another command and a native woman stepped forward. Kneeling down, the woman pried back Teri’s toes and held them for the exploring feather of the chief. The chief immediately went back to work. “NONONONONONONONO, DON’T HOHOHOHOOHOOOOHOOOLD MY TOES!!! NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH, GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

The chief suddenly stood up and turned to his people. He slowly looked around at them, almost as if he were looking to each one individually. Then, he shouted a proclamation that brought cheers and shouts from every villager. Teri, in her haze of exhaustion, began to wonder what was going to be next in store for her. She was not long in her wondering.

The villagers scrambled into action. All around her, villagers ran about, almost as if they were, oh no, setting up for a ceremony! After all this, I’m going to be sacrificed? she thought. Well, at least they’re not tickling me anymore.

As that thought passed through her mind, a woman, a priestess by her appearance, approached Teri. The priestess was tall and shapely. She looked about in her late thirties, but had lost little to none of her youthful beauty. She walked up and roughly grabbed Teri by her chin to make her look into the eyes of the priestess. The priestess began to chant a prayer into Teri’s sobbing face. Then, releasing her chin, the priestess began to dance in a primitive but beautiful pattern around Teri. Teri was mesmerized at how beautiful the dance was, and momentarily forgot her current troubles.

She was quickly brought back to reality, when four men untied her and carried her to a roughly built table and was bound to it spread-eagled. She noticed that the villagers all began to dance with the priestess in a circle around the table. Slowly, the rotating circle of dancers began to close around her. As they drew in on the table, the dancers began to reach out and stroke her smooth skin as they went by. Teri’s shrieks could now be heard throughout the island. The hands were tickling her everywhere at once! Neck, arms, armpits, sides, thighs, knees, feet, and everywhere in between was tickled continuously, simultaneously, and furiously. Her writhing and squirming was as useless as her screamed babblings for mercy.

As night settled over the island, Teri found herself exhausted. The tickling had lessened, but still continued. The women seemed especially fond of the laughter they drew from tickling her ribs and armpits, while the men delighted in her giggling shrieks from her tormented feet and thighs. She was too tired to even beg anymore. She simply lay there and laughed as the tickling continued.

Thankfully, when night had fully come upon them, the ritual was over. The people returned to their huts to sleep away the day’s excitement, leaving Teri alone with her thoughts. As she began to slip fully into sleep, the last thought that crossed her mind was what next?

To be continued…

great job !

All I can say - beautiful setting, well written ! I can't wait to see the continuation ! And Teri Hatcher is one of the women moszt deserving a good tickle torture :D I'll look forward to read more of your work ! Congratulations !

Damn... we should've emailed this to Howard Stern...

...BEFORE she was on the other day! :devil:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back