• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dhampirs (non tk)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Uh, that would be Rayne (of BloodRayne fame) and (last chance) Kelyn in a highly modified (read: Rayne-ish) outfit.

This is a non-tickle (not even a 'footy' pic either) drawing, just the two of them in a nice pose together.

Rayne and Kelyn

Linear/unshaded version

Yes, it's off topic, but it's new at least. And don't they go well together? Think Rayne could use a leggy little sidekick in her next game? (yeah, I wish something THAT good could ever happen).

Enjoy (hopefully).

K

I complimented it over there too but hey why not have some OT if it's good hehee.

Made me think of D when I saw the title. :p

Ah, Ms. Rayne, how lovely and deadly you are...:D Looking at it, I must agree with you, they do go well together.

Really great poses here Khali. Their anatomy came out great. Nice job.

Sure they look sexy, but try telling them that! Cool as fook, I say!

Smakaro:
Yep, replied over there too.

Rajee:
Thanks. ^^

Milagros:
Well, it's not like either of them doesn't have quite a few exposed tickle spots to 'aim' for. Of course, doing so might, well, cost you something. ;)

HDS:
Heh, heh...yep. Now if only they would...BR3 with Kelyn. :D

TD:
Thanx. Glad you like, and I love how the posing came out too. ^^

Falcom:
You're welcome x 3 ;)

Gripped:
Heh, thank you too...hard to say how they'd react. Indeed cool. ^^

K

Rayne and Kelyn, sounds like a match made in heaven to me. Hey, if I knew how to design my own computer games, I could probably do something like that, but then there's the issue of copyright infringement.

That's the thing about copyrights, you can't live with them and you can't live without them!

Either way, nice work, Khali, very nice! ^^

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back