• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PS2 Owners Alert!

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I just picked up my copy of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, and all I can say is WOW. If you own a PS2 and dont get this game, you are missing out on the greatest piece of interactive entertainment ever made.

krokus, MGS2 isn't scheduled to be released until wednesday. How do you have a copy?

also, How are the graphics? How about the gameplay? Give me some ideas...

Ok

I dunno where you live but here in Dallas, at gamestop, it is out. As far as graphics go, they are quite simply the best yet in a game period. The gameply in MGS2 is almost the exact same as the first metal gear solid.....except for the first person mode. I am amazed at the AI......it is some of the best I have ever seen. If you kill a guard and leave his body there, if another guard sees it he will alert all the others. The level of detail is astounding......when the wind is blowing, you can actually see his hair blowing about......I dont wanna spoil anything......but I will say this, if you played the 1st metal gear solid, remember foxdie......overall I think this game will not be topped for a VERY long time......and if it ever is, it will be by another metal gear game. Go Forth And BUY! (whenever its available in your area)

Amazing

I tried the demo fot it, you know the one you get with Zone Of The Enders, and its amazing i played and beat the demo so many times. The Best part is you can throw people off the boat (first level, well demo level), you can take 'em hostage and its just.......*Jaw locks from opening it too wide* AMHAZHINGHING (translation: amazing)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back