• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Ticklish Body - Fetish Dolls Die Laughing

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
We filmed the last of the Tickle Monster scenes this weekend and for me it was the best. I mentioned Angie, the actress playing Mona in a thread awhile back where she teases Billy with her foot and I was able to sneak a few tickles in to gauge her reactions. It turns out that the rest of her body is just as ticklish as her feet.
I should describe Angie because I think she's the kind of woman alot of ticklers would like to have at their fingertips: she's incredibly, classically beautiful with a smile that makes you melt; a very tight body (from exercise and yoga); her skin is buttery smooth all the way to the soles of her petite, pedicured size seven's. Now imagine this blonde bombshell dressed in a Britney Spears-type schoolgirl outfit and you have a good idea of the latest "fetish doll" of the movie's title.
In keeping with the movie's theme of dark comedy, Mona is trapped in a guillotine and the only thing keeping the blade from dropping is the end of the rope which she clenches in her teeth. The Tickle Monster proceeds to tickle her until she can no longer hold back the laughter, screams, and the blade falls. Pretty gruesome,eh?
The best part about playing the Tickle Monster is that once I'm in make-up I have a certain freedom to tickle the women on the set; even if it's just a tweak here and there. But overall, Angie got it the worst--before and during filming.
She was first tied to the rack section, her legs and feet bare and soooo tempting, I don't know how others could resist tickling her. Once she was tied securly and they started to fit her neck into the stock I began to tickle her soft pink soles, saying things like: "You're really ticklish, aren't you?" She had one of those delightful giggle-laughs that build in pitch. "Michael, I'm warning you," she shot back.
Once the fake blade was secured and the rope placed in her mouth we were ready to shoot.
The Tickle Monster started this session by playing "itsy-bitsy spider" along her soles, ankles and calves. Angie squealed splendidly through her clenched teeth. Her body wiggled and squirmed as I moved up to squeeze her kneecaps; then began to tickle her sides and tummy. It was when I tickled under her arms that she finally broke and started screaming for me to stop.
We next shot the same scene from her knees down. This time I drove her crazy running a single finger up and down the center of her soles; again she broke and begged me to stop.
The last set of these shots were of her facial reactions. This time she couldn't let go of the rope because the camera was squarely on her face. Again I took full advantage of the situation, tickling and tickling from her feet up along her body. You could tell from the sounds she was making that the tickling was driving her nuts. When I reached her tummy I lifted the blouse enough to tickle her belly button which caused some lovely high-pitched grunts--but it was when I dug my fingers under her arms once more that she got the most frantic and through her clenched teeth I could make out her saying: "Cut it out!" Luckily the director is into over-shooting and let the tickling continue a little more before calling "Cut."
My favorite part of the shoot was when the director had to film the other victim struggling to get out of her bonds, because he still needed the sound of Mona's tortured grunts and giggles. So the whole time I focused on her soles and toes. If only heaven were an eternity of soft angelic feet wiggling against my tickling fingertips ...
When she was being released from the guillotine I couldn't help but tickle her one last time so that I could hear the full force of her laughter. Then I asked her, so innocently: "Angie, are you mad at me for taking advantage?" She answered: "All I'm thinking about is payback."
Well, there is one more scene where some of Billy's victims are supposed to tickle him to death ... if she is able to make the shoot perhaps I will get my payback (I can only hope at this point). Another benefit of all this insane filming had been watching the girls squirm when fake blood was dripped all over them.
We won't be filming any more Tickle Monster scenes, and hopefully we won't encounter any problems with new locations. The director and producer are still planning to cut a trailer for a film festival in Pittsburgh in June. I'll let you all know for sure.
And if I've learned one thing from this experience it's that one person's tickle hell is another's tickle heaven.

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you are having a grand time there making this film. :D

Wow, Director! I can't wait to see this flick. Thank you for the updates.

~FTKL

Friggin Awesome!

....man , I cannot wait to see this movie ....... Director , your updates have been amazing & most appreciated ....... I can't thank you enough ........ also , try to convince the director & producer of "Fetish Dolls ....." to add some of the cut tickling footage to the extras on the DVD ..... PLEAD w/them if you must ...... anyway , thanks again Director , & many congrats on your combining two of the loves in your life ....... movies & tickling!

Thanks for all the great comments. Yes, this has been a labor of love and if it takes off and sells, hopefully there will be a sequel. And yes, if we get a good distribution deal we intend to put in as many extras as we can.

The scene described with the guillotine sounds like something straight from the old "shudder pulps" of the 1930s and 40s, only with a devilishly ticklish twist. What a great cover illustration that would make!

To eisenbahn9, that's exactly the kind of feel that Kiss Of Death Productions is going for: recreating the feel of the "shudder pulps" on DVD. Don't be surprised if the cover art for the DVD captures that feel as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back