• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Factor 3

TheFactor

TMF Expert
The Factor 3:
Cortez

What never seemed to change, even in this day and age is the fact that there was still slavery… even now in the United States. Though that brand of slavery is more refined than normal mandatory work. And among all these people who place themselves in these situations are the few who do not wish to be there. And that’s how Lisa found herself on “that” side of town. She wore long fishnet stockings, her feet were hid inside black leather boots. She wore a kinky miniskirt, with a matching red shirt, with a matching overcoat. Lisa’s hair had been cut and dyed blond, her eyes were shielded with dark sunglasses.

Lisa’s mission was simple enough, all she had to do was place herself in slavery. It would only last a week The reason Lisa found herself in this part of town was simply because of a woman named Cortez. She was a black headed woman with green eyes who specialized in slavery, she matched girls and guys up with people who were interested in what they specialized in, but not everyone wanted to be a slave.

“Hello?” Lisa said, she found herself inside a small building. She had just walked through a set of glass doors. In front of her was a large counter, and a bald-headed man stood behind that counter. His eyes were trained on a magazine in front of him. The man sighed deeply and glanced up.

“Yeah?” The man asked, plainly.
“I’m here for the job.” Lisa said.
“Job?” The man asked, he narrowed his eyes at Lisa. “You a cop?”
“No.” Lisa said, she stepped towards the counter and glided her hand over the smooth surface. “I’m here…” Lisa said, leaning forwards. “For the job…” She smiled brightly. The man glanced over Lisa, his eyes were taking everything in.
“Oh yes.” The man said, nodding. “Come around.”

Lisa obeyed. Walking around the counter Lisa followed the man into another part of the building. Lisa found herself in front of a set of concrete steps leading downwards. Lisa followed the man down those steps, she could hear the laughing of women, and heavy metal music. When they reached the bottom landing Lisa was led into a smaller room where she saw Cortez sitting behind a large oak desk, she was beautiful. Slim figure, black business suite…

“Who’s this?” Cortez asked, her eyes on Lisa.
“New recruit. She’s interested in joining anyways.” The man said.
“I see…” Cortez said, she got to her feet and stepped around the desk. “What special skills do you have?”
“I…uh…” Lisa started to think. “I’m very ticklish.” Lisa said, her eyes glanced towards her feet.
“Ticklish?” Cortez asked, her voice sounded very sexy. “I love ticklish girls.” Cortez traced her fingers over Lisa’s bare skin. Lisa giggled and backed away. “We’ll have to see how ticklish of course…”
Cortez reached into her desk and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Dangling the cuffs on the end of her finger Cortez winked at the man.

Lisa chewed her lower lip nervously. She started to regret mentioning her ticklishness. Cortez pointed to her chair, and Lisa sat down in it. Her hands were cuffed behind her back.
“Give me your foot.” Cortez ordered. Lisa obeyed, lifting her foot into Cortez’s lap, Cortez slipped Lisa’s boot off and held her stocking foot in her hands. “You would be surprised how many people want their girls ticklish.” Cortez said.
“That’s what I’m hoping for.” Lisa said. All the while she was reminding herself of her mission. Find one person who doesn’t want to be a slave! Cortez slowly began to move her fingers over Lisa’s soles, her nails glided over the smooth skin. Lisa giggled and her foot began to twitch.
“I can tell already your very ticklish.” Cortez said, she continued to run her nails over Lisa’s feet. “Tickle her other foot.” Cortez ordered. The man was undoing Lisa’s other boot when Cortez was getting into her torture. She held Lisa’s foot in a football hold, her fingers dribbled over Lisa’s bare soles. Lisa was giggling loudly, she wiggled in the chair, and kicked her legs. The man started to tickle her foot the same way, he wore a large grin on his face as his fingers traced over Lisa’s soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lisa wiggled her toes, and tried to pulled her feet away from Cortez, and the man’s tickling fingers, but they were too strong for her. Lisa yelped and screamed loudly, but Cortez and the man continued to tickle her defenseless feet, their fingers traced up and down her soles.
The man bit Lisa’s big toe and pulled back, his fingers continued to trace up her soles the whole time. Lisa giggled loudly, and tried to kick away, but he was too strong. Cortez’s fingers stuck in the middle of Lisa’s foot, her fingers wiggled very fast.

“She’s pretty ticklish.” The man said.
“I’m starting to like this girl.” Cortez said, she scratched Lisa’s heels. The two continued to tickle Lisa’s heels, after a few minutes they stopped and allowed Lisa to place her feet back in her boots. Cortez undid the cuffs binding Lisa. “We’ll have to tickle the rest of your body, but you need a break.” Cortez said. The man took Lisa by the arm and led her outside Cortez’s office.
The man led Lisa down a long hallway and into a large room. There Lisa gasped, the room was covered in women who looked like they had been plastered to the wall. There arms disappeared underneath this orange material. The material hid their arms and the lower half of their bodies. Their chests were exposed, and so were their armpits. Lisa’s shirt was taken off and she was place in this wall, beside this brunette.
“Please let me go!” Begged this short headed blond. Lisa had just finished her mission, she found someone who didn’t want to be here. “I don’t want to be a slave!” The girl sobbed. Cortez and the man ignored the girl and left the room.
This was the first mission Lisa had completed with success… all she had to do now was escape.

TO BE CONTINUED…

any chance of a getting a new installment?

I loved the first story, where the bad guy locked her in stocks and did a number of her soles!!

I'm glad you enjoyed this so far. Yeah there is going to be a few more instalments, but I'm working on a few projects as of now. Right now I'm working on submitting another piece of work to MTJ (Jim) and I need to get that underway right now, but as soon as I'm done with that I'll focus on this series again.

Again thank you for the compliment!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back