• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ferris Bueller's day off**info

Jackpot

I have the Ferris Bueller's day off**DVD and I was watching the tickling scene in the cab where Matthew Broderick aka Ferris Bueller tickles Mia Sara aka Sloan Peterson's feet with director John Hughes doing commentary and he said that was was a completly real reaction from Mia when Matthew tickled her.

I thought that could be my first post ever on this site

I hit the Jackpot :bump:

Welcome to TMF. Great post. :cool2: :santasmil :)

Very, very nice way to start-good post and I hope you have fun here at the TMF!!
Now I just need to finally see this part of the movie!!

For those who have missed it before: some time ago I posted a clip of this very scene at Tickle Theater (click here)

I would love to see the clip with the director. So if someone is able to create a clip out of it ...

thats awsome...she was going crazy too!..welcome to the world of tickling dude...ur gonna find a lot of things you like here...
-marlin-

that subject has been debated before, glad to clear it up

Thanks

Thanks for the welcoming guys

I hit the Jackpot :devil2:

Great post, but I've always felt Ferris was tickling her knees. Did the director say during his commentary that it was the feet or simply that the tickling was real?

Go here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/trivia and it'll tell'ya again about it.

if only this scene had been in the novelization i found at a used bookstore a while back. it could have been so descriptive and awesome. oh well.

i also wish we had SEEN the action going on down there. oh well again >_<

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back