• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At my school again!! real life female tickling! gang tickling!!

That

TMF Expert
OMG, this day is a day to be rememberd forever

as i walked to my classroom i heard laughter, i didnt think it was tickling at all, but to my suprise i entered the classroom to see one of my classmates (Female, short, black hair) on the floor being rib tickled by 3 persons, and kicking around wildly ''please! stop! hahaha staaphahahhaha im tihahaclish!'' sadly they did stop, i thouth the fun was over...too bad, she had just kicked her shoe off, ah...

about to turn around, i hear a sudden''No! dont!'' coming from another classmate(Female, really short, blond, with a ponytail)and this time, 2 other girls along with the 3 boys are ticking her ribs, one of them garb her by the legs so they can tickle her on the floor, then another girl tickles her knees as the lee screams ''hahahha wai--hahahahhaha'' she turned thinking her back would protect her, but then just started tickling her armpits, ribs, and the back of her right leg ''HAHAH wait! ahhahah she's hahahmore ticklish! she's more ticklish!'' pointing at another girl (female, tall, blond, ponytail)

the group stopped the short one's torture and then, with evil look in their eyes...''oh no you dont!'' said the other one, and then ran for it, she didnt get too far thou, before they grabbed her and pulled her back in the room, and proceded to get her to the floor, then started tickling her ribs and armpit again, and 2 girls on the knees, by thi time, 2 other boys had joined the fun, including me, i ticckled one of the only spots left(there were about 6 ticklers)
the right hip, she laughed and laughed

...cant seem to remember anything after than...

juust kidding! but it IS hard to remember it...anyway, the few males were also getting it, but i dont feel like talking about /m tickling...i also discovered im not ticklish anymore*shurg*o well...

anyway, a guy carried the short blonde with a ponytail, holding her with both arms, told her to hold on to his neck and she did...then he let go of her back, the back of her knees on his other hand, and started tickling her ribs, another guy helped ticking her belly, and they started on the back of her knees too, i noticed she coulnt take much more while haning to his neck, so i held her...and tickled her armpits while i was at it!

and last, but not least a tall red haired walked who hadnt been tickled, mocked one of the guys, next thing i saw was her running outta the room, the group behind her, before she even made it near, the god floored, adn the rib, armpit, belly,knees...and yes, even feet started, one of the girls tickled another ones ribs, then another tickled that girls armpits, followed by a girl tickling her belly, and...well...the biggest tickled fight ive seen in my entire life!!
:dogpile:
last thing i was ticking a blondes armpits while she tickled someones tummy, and then, it was time to go home, it was my best day at school EVER

Note: after reading this again i noticed it looks a bit fake, i swear it isnt, this really did happen

Last edited:
Awesome experience, thanks for sharing.

I had one similar experience in high school, in senior year after we turned 18. I wasnt directly involved with the tickling, but I almost got decapitated as a result of it.
One day, I was walking through a carpeted area where people used to sit and socialize, adjacent to the lunchroom, when all of the sudden, this petite blonde Trina who I knew from science class started squealing with loud hysterical laughter, and falling into people. Apparently, two guys she knew were backing her into people, going after her, and trying to tickle her belly and ribs. They got her quite a few times, because she kept doubling over in hysterical giggles, and crashing into everyone in the lunchroom. Finally, a teacher who was a hall monitor came along, and Trina was able to get away. She had a bit of a chip on her shoulder in general, but the experience with her getting tickled was both interesting, and awesome. :bouncybou

Mitch

Tickle Day

Back when I was in 8th grade, it was spring semester. March 10th, 2000 was "Tickle Day" at my school. I saw so much tickling that day, it was like a dream come true.

1. In history class, a girl was pestering a boy. As she was walking out of the class, the boy pulled her arm, wrapped one arm around her arms over her head, he pulled her sweater up and tickled the crap out of her belly. She was short, short, black hair, with a slight pudge in her tummy, and extremely ticklish.

2. Then on to band class, where everyone was trying to write on the board. One of the skinny girl (who was wearing a sleeveless shirt) reached over another boy and he tickled her armpit. She giggled, so he dropped everything, and lowered her to the floor, tickling her ribs and armpits.

3. Afterschool - the fish fry. This one, I got to administer the tickling to a girl who was stealing my chair. She was short, dair-haired, with a lot of tummy ready to be tickled. I ran after her, tickling that tummy all night, got her armpits once, but the belly and sides got it most of the time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back